What feature phone would you recommend?

I'm trying to get rid of the botnet, my work phone already has LineageOS without gapps, however for private I'm looking for something much more simple like a flip or bar style phone.
These are the things I need:
- A good music player
- A headphone jack
- Preferably an AF camera
- 3G network
- MicroSD cardslot
- Email client

QWERTY would be nice but that would probably bump up the price, just like GPS or other features like that.

What does Jow Forums recommend?

Attached: Nokia X2-00.jpg (800x800, 70K)

nokia 8110 4g

Bought this and still waiting for it in the mail, can't fucking wait.

Honestly, look up DoCoMo Flip phones on E-Bay. Especially the K SHF-31/2. The newer ones are extremely cheap, excellent quality, and feature everything you want. I am not shilling but they are really good

>inb4 nip fag

Attached: image.jpg (1078x1074, 713K)

>nokia 8110 4g
Google is investing KaiOS, so I'm not sure if this is botnet-free.

Not OP but I just looked at their website but my moon runes skills aren't good enough to figure out how to order one. Only thing I was able to make out is one purchase option that required a contract I think

Not a shill, but
Kyoex(dotttoooru)com
You are welcome OP
Also ffs check eBay. Literally search (insertmodelhere) unlocked

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 469K)

>extremely cheap
$345 and it runs a locked down version of android.

This is not a DoCoMo phone but an AU KDDI phone, I got the Kyocera KYF31 variant, but they're almost the same. Android 5.1, no touch screen and 98% of all apps in the playstore (I managed to get playstore on it using yalp store) no not support D-pad support.
The stock texting app does recieve +xxxxx numbers but can only send to 0xxxxx numbers, so you need a 3rd party texting app, and get 2 notification every time you get a text because you can't disable the stock app.

There email client doesn't work unless you have an AU simcard and half of all the tools on these phones can't be used outside Japan.

They also never have a headphone jack.

Maybe the Sharp is a bit better but I highly doubt it. It's supposed to be a feature phone but the fact it runs Android kinda spoils it a bit. Getting a non-smart Japanese phone used to be an option, but it's 2018 now and it's hard to buy these for a good price, kyoex is expensive and so is ebay. Mobile data wont work on those phones anyways o you can forget about emails.

It's hard to check eBay for models if no one recommends any.

>carrying a literal tracking device
>get rid of the botnet

Attached: cell_triangulation2.gif (325x275, 32K)

Did I have to specify the Google/Apple/Microsoft botnet?

Nokia N9
MeeGo

It's a nice alternative, but it's still a touch screen smartphone. I really like buttons.

>Back in my day, cellphones had real keypads
Fucking Boomer nastalgia

I was born in the 90s but ok.

1. There's no good feature phones, the firmware is always horrible and unusable crap, no exceptions. Feature phones are supposed to be "cheap", "fancy" or "for your grandma", not "for some privacy autist".
2. Many models are likely to run android with unremovable and un-auditable god-knows-what, others run custom firmware with the same, which is even worse.
3. All the models have the same baseband processor as smartphones.
4. Forget about camera and sound quality.

>"cheap", "fancy" or "for your grandma"
Also "2 months in standby". Those are the worst.

Why do boomers always stand around and tell you about shit nobody wants to know about?

>Thinks anyone actually gives a shit about his data

>All the models have the same baseband processor as smartphones.

Attached: ure a moron.jpg (500x500, 16K)

and here it is

Attached: IMAG0244.jpg (3000x4000, 2.4M)

im a little bit disappointed that it doesn't open with spring like the original

Neither did the original, they actually added that feature after The Matrix came out.

If you can use 2g still, go for a Docomo Fujitsu F-07F. Great phone with a great camera. If you want something newer search up the Sharp SH-* Models. They will fit your needs. Also browse Kyoex.com just to get an idea of what model numbers suit your needs best.

Attached: image.jpg (665x420, 231K)

I sound like an apple fag but you can use a small adapter for the proprietary FOMA port or if micro USB, you can use another adapter or a DAC.

Attached: image.jpg (720x711, 536K)

Japanese (non android) phones have a locked APN, so you can't have mobile data. Which means no email.

Aside from that, they're overpriced when you buy them on the international online market.

I can use a micro usb to mini jack adapter but the ones I find are all the wrong angle and would interfere with the usb cover.

Why the pointless sliding cover, instead of an actual fucking slider design?

There aren't many Japanese flip phones on eBay anymore anyways, this isn't 2011. The model you suggested isn't on eBay and Kazuto (Kyoex) sells it for $445

You want privacy? Use the ZeroPhone

Attached: zerophone.jpg (749x421, 40K)

There are actually tons of phones, you just have to catch them at the right time.

Attached: image.jpg (750x738, 175K)

This is a flip phone. If you want data, buy a smart phone. Also, don't buy them on the international market. Go to yahoo auctions Japan and buy a sharp model. Buy a model that you can buy an unlock code for (almost any model) and you are all set. Yahoo auctions Japan has great prices for what you want. If you can't read moon runes just use a third party (eg. Jauce)

>If you want data, buy a smart phone.

Attached: 1446032569023.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Jesus, what's with your picture? Is that a booby trap?

Correction, I forgot to add that it is almost any SHARP model. Not every model can be unlocked.

damn my girlie charlotte is looking fiiine

Attached: 1520434124286.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)