Did his gf leave him for a macbook air? why is he so angry at Apple?

did his gf leave him for a macbook air? why is he so angry at Apple?

Attached: rossmann.jpg (1000x562, 110K)

he is a filthy jew paid by apple to create "le internet drama"
same with linusŏytips and level1sŏy

I’m only a little drunk but holy shit OP “did his wife leave him for a macbook air” really got me. Top kek

he has to deal with apple customers every day

Apple goes out of its way to make his life as a pc repair shop miserable. I can't say that I blame him.

he's an entertainer. it's like why alex jones is mad at fluoride

everyone from New York is an asshole. I'd be mad too if I was paying $3,200 a month for a 1 bedroom 250sqft apartment

alex jones plays a character
rossman is just autistic
god bless him for calling out apple zealots though

But doesn't that kind of allow him to make more money?

His pajeetwork job is being cucked heavily by Apple with a simple 'No'. He can be put out of business by 1 law change. He's too autistic to do anything other than diagnose why your mobo won't post. Considering the fact that Apple machines make up 95% of his repairs because McLaptop owners just buy another $300 one when the old one gets a 'virus', he's being ungrateful. He should thank Apple.

He hate's the 16:10 MacBook screens because he's short and can't see the extra screen.

Like what?
Seriously.

>He hate's the 16:10 MacBook screens because he's short and can't see the extra screen

Kekd

Think apple filed a lawsuit against him, by saying he was fixing apple machines which turned them in PCs. Which made him a counterfeiter or something.

Also having his parts from China seized by customs, due to apple claiming they were counterfeits.

Attached: 61pVLrUvfTL._SL1600_.jpg (1414x1414, 106K)

>He can be put out of business by 1 law change.
So could apple you fucking autist

>being this fucking dumb

Average Lossman chucklefuck intelligence.

>choosing to focus on repairs for products made by the ONLY company which vehemently opposes anyone other than themselves repairing their devices
>cry and rant on YouTube when Apple tries to fuck with your business

I'll never understand how someone could be so dumb. If he stopped repairing any Apple product he'd be homeless in 2 weeks. What a dumb, cucked life.

>Also having his parts from China seized by customs, due to apple claiming they were counterfeits.
it wasn't even his parts he was just ranting

they did not say on the packaging original or OEM displays but they had apple logos on all of them

hence why they got seized

Consider these two:
>the right to repair
Consumers should be able and allowed to fix the products they bought and own. Or take it to whoever they want to get it fixed.
>concentrating on one vendor
It's easier to have a (small) repair shop if you focus yourself on one hardware vendor. That way you don't come along with millions of niche specific issues for each different laptop. By sticking to Apple products, they can focus on getting the needed donor hardware as well as focus on each schematic and issue.

A tiny Apple logo, somewhere within the hardware, placed there by Apple themselves.

>it's small so it's not infringing
>somewhere on the component

lol no shit where else would it be

>Apple made this products
>It's counterfeit
You seem to miss the point, you faggot.

So why weren't they just declared as apple parts purchased from apple

instead it was generic components none listed, apple or OEM on it and the chick who ordered them made that clear

so which is it dickhead? they're real parts but they wont say they're real or they're fake parts and saying they're not real

Because they are salvaged parts from apple products made by apple, they weren't bought from apple or consulted with apple because they shouldn't be, apple has no say where their used phones are to be transported full or in parts.

>right to repair

Very well. So, is this guy trying to get jobs done and earn money or did he get into this just to make political statements and waste his time fighting Apple?

As to your second point, I get it. MY entire point is that he focused on the worst possible hardware vendor to cater for. The one which doesn't want him in the same atmosphere as their products. This is why he's an idiot who dug himself a massive hole. He could have specialized in anything else. He's complaining like Apple let this happen before then suddenly singled him out and clamped down on him alone. Why could he not focused on, I don't know, GPU repairs?

He went into this knowing what Apple was like, and continued to conduct business. There is zero defense for him.

>apple has no say where their used phones are to be transported full or in parts.

>i don't know sale doctrines
>china can sell apple parts with logos on it
>what is importing into the US

>>the right to repair

all it does it prop up dodgy repair places

>Phones exported to China
>Phones dissembled and worked in China
>Screens from the phones sent back to USofA
>Naaah, m8 thats counterfit

Even with your own fucking logic, that doesnt make parts counterfit so fuck a dick.

>federal agency declared them counterfeit
>ignoring import laws
>apple's logo is free to use

hmmm sounds like you got rekt

>Most corrupt country in the west deemed something counterfeit
Woooowe
>ignoring import laws
What laws?

t. turbo buttblasted autist

It's turning the freaking frogs gay

>being this deluded into israel propaganda

Attached: intel-israel.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

>linus 6mil subs
>apple doesn't even respond to him
>louis thinks he's going to change the world

>no one in his videos would ever buy a mac out of principal
>look at all this support from you guys!

They were not "real" parts. The site said "refurbished" because they were refurbished from the real products made by Apple. All they did was replace the glass and they said that's what they did on their site.

>They were not "real" parts.

Which is why they got seized. Why is this so hard for you dumbfucks

Nigger. It were genuine Apple iPhone displays that had broken glass, so they were shipped to China, where they replaced the broken glass and added a new glass layer on top of the component, and then shipped it back. The site offered it as refurbished, which it clearly is. They did not do anything else. Retards like you would have them either throw out the components causing a lot of unnecessary e-waste, or have them damage the component on purpose to scratch off the stupid little apple printed logo. At no point these refurbs were mentioned to be OEM nor genuine. And Apple themselves do not provide refurbished parts for replacement. They'd rather throw that shit out and have you buy a new one, if not a full new device as a whole.

>Apple themselves do not provide refurbished parts for replacement

>i have never owned an apple product.

Why do you dumb cunts even post when you're so misinformed, they were even replacing whole phones for $199 refurbished

also you still don't get import laws jesus christ

They're either fake and rightfully seized or they're trying to import them as fakes but they're supposedly real top kek

Read again, retard.
I never claimed they offered refurbished phones.
They don't offer refurbished parts to fix phones.
They cause a lot of e-waste, for no reason.

They were never claimed to be genuine. They never were claimed to be counterfeit. They were legally acquired and refurbished overseas, then sent back to the owner.

>They cause a lot of e-waste, for no reason.
stopped reading

you are mental [spoiler]ist[/spoiler] my dude

Attached: eabc51c8a7c1ac63c554d2e37d60edc7.jpg (579x869, 66K)

He's just angry in general because he's like 5'8"