Invest money and years of work in creating perfect distro

>invest money and years of work in creating perfect distro
>someone steals 90% of your userbase by changing color scheme to green and preinstaling some codecs
God, I love free (as in freedom) software

Attached: Linux_Mint_logo_without_wordmark.svg.png (2000x1989, 319K)

ubuntu is a lot more popular than mint, and canonical doesn't make money from desktops. they get revenue from other services

ubuntu is literally a keylogger for amazon though you cuck
enjoy

lol, more like you are literally an idiot

Mint doesn't even install properly with the signed packages on a secure boot mobo
Other than that it's pretty good, mainly because it's Ubuntu without a DE that sucks by default

every time i tried mint or ubuntu they were both complete pieces of bug infested shit,

but debian is usable, and slackware is better

what is mint and ubuntu doing to turn their distros in to crap,

mint shits over ubuntu becuase drivers and its a clean interface.

ubutu = driver hunt
mint juest werx

what?
installing drivers is equally as easy in ubuntu as it is in mint

i did not need to install drivers or look for them when i used mint it did it all iteslf.

with ubuntu, you have to search if you can find then install if you can

proof or stfu

you seem to be disabled
sorry

most stupid thing he did was try to use that shitty ass os

when will linux stop sucking?

why?

Kek. Mint is hit or miss with me. I love it, but Ubuntu is just all in with stability. The only reason to use Mint other than the preinstalled stuff is cinnamon. Otherwise Ubuntu, or one of it's variants works fine.

>invest years of time and effort, with no compensation, to create the perfect distro
>some company comes along and steals 90% of your userbase by chaning color scheme to orange and preinstalling some non-free software

Attached: murdocked.jpg (200x300, 8K)

just make sure to never take trophies user, weather those be doxes or other "illegally obtained" data that "someone put on your computer". Always wipe it and put it elsewhere. Worst case at the very least encrypt it and hide it in some file.

>name your OS after niggers
>act shocked and surprised when people want nothing to do with it

Attached: images(2).jpg (211x239, 6K)

Kek'd

Same, I want to love Mint, I keep trying to love Mint, but I keep running into relatively minor but infuriating issues with it whereas any non-Unity spin of Ubuntu seems to never have the same issues.

obongOS for real niggas when

To be honest it was Slackware that really did most of the initial work in making a "modern" distro, and poor pat is living in poverty atm