I’m starting to hate the internet because of all these captchas

Whoever invented the captcha needs to go die in a fire. Every single goddamn fucking website has a captcha. Don’t even get me started on the vanishing captcha or the ones you have to endless click next just to verify... So many websites, forums, platforms, gaming, tv, and even fucking email services are forcing people to use a captcha just to log in. Seriously what the fuck happened? Why the fuck do I still have to fill in captchas even if I’m a paid subscriber? What kind of fucking kikery is this? Is net neutrality fucking dead already? If the goal with captchas was to stop spam it sure as hell isnt working because spammers are bypassing it regardless. But if the goal was to stop people using the internet it sure as hell is working.

Attached: FC544508-ED47-4EA2-9482-58A6719FBD09.jpg (1527x1005, 295K)

the obvous endgame is to make the internet so tedious that normal people start browsing with Google A.I. that gets a free pass

>66980690 (you)

Captchas require a high spatial IQ to solve hence it’s a good thing if low IQ brainlets like you stop coming to the internet if you can’t solve it

>waiting eight seconds for an image to fade in requires a high iq

>66980835 (you)

its called having patience, something which you millennials don't have

Well look at it from my perspective: I own a number of online projects, where the only thing differentiating an anonymous user and a bot is the reCaptcha. If I let bots post on my services, they would quickly abuse it by becoming the dominant posters, and they'd shit up the community for everyone else.
What would you have me do? Force my users to create accounts, to tie the things they say with a public identity?

Welcome to the web 2.0 son.
In a few years fingerprint and iris scans will be the norm, so you can look forward to that.

Attached: 952460429981.gif (500x281, 982K)

Cookie messages are getting more annoying than captchas. Especially on phones.

>calling some kid retarded
>can't even quote

>So many websites, forums, platforms, gaming, tv, and even fucking email services are forcing people to use a captcha just to log in
That's because you're using Tor/VPN you fucking pedo scum

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

I'm sure the judge wil understand

god i want to nakadashi yui

>500 years ago it was illegal to think the earth was round
>100 years ago it was literally illegal to be gay
>50 years ago it was illegal for blacks to be in the same bus as a white
>today it is illegal to be a pedo
the law is never right user.

we need to go back at least 100 years

There are other captcha type services aside from googles trash

imagine being such a no life fag that you post on here enough to get this annoyed by captchas

More like 500

>Whoever invented the captcha needs to go die in a fire.

Recaptcha isn't hard for people who don't use Jow Forums and solve 1000 captchas a day.

The more captchas you solve the harder the challeges get.

maybe they want that people stop using the internet and start doing those things that they did before internet existed

buy a goy pass faggot

This
t. fellow pass user, paid in crypto

This. I went to a website that has that shit and the no button wouldn't work.

>he doesn't remember the surgeon
One bot is what made moot install v1.

Wasn't Cornelia the reason? With the hta shit

>justifying shitty ass js captchas
Leave.

Nowadays doing the audio one is easier than finding what the fuck the captcha actually means when he ask for a bridge or a sign wants. Store fronts are always a first try for, at least.

i only do auto captcha now

>i'm the best cotton pickin' nigger ever!