Father of the computer

>father of the computer
>cracked nazi ciphers
>was gay

Say something nice about him.

Attached: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (675x919, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecIWPzGEbFc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Enigma_double
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z1_(computer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>father
>gay
Which one was it?

twink of his time

>cracked nazi ciphers

Ah, so he betrayed the white race. This is why Trump is gonna MAGA 2077.

All U.K.ians fucked up europe in ww2

got clickbaited on youtube into a talk "future" of programming where some grandpa talks an hour about past and finishing with 'we need to eliminate normies'
anyway 11:30
youtube.com/watch?v=ecIWPzGEbFc
I wonder what his programs looked like

based faggot

The same lisp fizzbuzz shit that's posted on /dpt/ desu

How does Jow Forums even dare to use computers at all.

so turing was the first fizzbuzzer? nice

based and redpilled.

cringe

What a fag

i hope you said that in an appreciative and admirative tone

Attached: 149111.gif (300x300, 88K)

*snap*
wow double cringe lads

he sure was gay, he would fit right in here. /l/g/btqibraaaaap+/ board when

this already is an inclusive board, make yourself at home :)

cute!

So he's a cute, nazi beating gay computer icon...
I'm off to write some erotic fan-fiction with me as an intern at Blechley Park

it makes stormtards seethe when I say I'd rather hire a skilled gay man than a mediocre straight white man

>>father of the computer
*blocks ur path*

Attached: KZuse.jpg (1200x1600, 1.35M)

based

>lmao imagine a machine with infinite tape attached to it that can perform operations
literally his life's work, let's face it he was a brainlet

I would fucking hire a dog if it were more skilled than both, the problem is diversity quotas throw meritocracy out of the window

he was fabulous, gay is sexy

LGBT is awesome!!!

Attached: GayTest.gif (500x374, 375K)

was he really gay or just a rumor that got out of hand?

Attached: 1530301892102.png (500x522, 40K)

>tfw no gay sentient dog programmer bf
did you have to remind me?

Why are all techies gay/furry?

he was really gay

Autism.

he was really gay
the thing that actually got out of hand was him being forced to transition into a woman because apparently being a tranny was better than being gay in those days

>no one asking the important questions
What color were his programming socks?

Attached: 1517455129779.png (344x362, 131K)

He was and the lack of acceptance at that time killed him. Homosexuality was treated as illness that time and he got horrible medication against it. Read up his wikipedia.

proof that programming socks work

fuck uncle bob

glorified faggot.
he didn't break the Enigma.
The polish did it first and shared the intelligence.
I have no idea why he is credited with the cracking of Enigma...

it's like forgetting about armstrong and remembering shepard because he played golf on the moon.

>thinking man was on the moon

Bet you also believe Earth is flat.

>man
women btfo

>tginking Moon exists
Oh, sweeties

As far as i know poles did break enigma first, but the enigma wasn't just a single identical machine. It evolved, and without Turing newer versions of enigma wouldn't have been broken

Yeah, faggot, what this nigger said:

Attached: 1529160894057.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

He was really gay

So did wanglo-americans.

What color were his programming socks?

He sounds like a pretentious asshole

bob or turing?

>faggot
>antifa
When will those people stop plaguing STEM?

I hate the turing test, so that must mean he did a good job inventing it

Never, leftists have way higher IQ on average than rightists.

most likely black, user...

He was kind enough to gas himself, as all fags should.

This but unironically.

>As far as i know poles did break enigma first
Poles broke the Enigma.
then the method was given to the U.K.ians who had turing to apply the theoretical knowledge on the method and find the way the germans ciphered their data.

It's like me finding a way to decypher a message,
give you my methodology
and you then saying that the algorithm is DES and the key is the SHA of the submission date.
and thus decyphering every message of that type.

Turing was a cryptanalist, if someone is credible for the further breaking of the enigma code is only Dilly Knox...
but in the shadow of a faggot, he is un-fucking-known.

People like the drama and drama drives every story. Turing had that trouble with the law and his sexual preferences, so he is prone to have a better film made out of that story and successful books written for that.
I fucking hate this, because there are people who don't have that melodrama in their life, they do great achievements, but are overshadowed by others' drama.
What's a better story? A faggot in WW2 fighting against the Nazis and getting treatment for his faggotry,
or a dull normal family guy?

f a g g e t

The lord giveth and the lord taketh.

source: Leftists

then why does japan have the highest IQ in the world?
they are leftists...r..right?

He said socks, not lover.

> why does japan have the highest IQ in the world?

I thought it was da joos.

They have a very fluid moral outlook and political views, depending on context.

They're actually more centrist imo. A progressive, global, pacifist worldview with some societal conservativeness that's currently getting shaken by their NEET surplus, taxing work culture, and increasing cost of living.

Most of what he knew was sent to the UK by the polish after they got invaded.

Don't believe the SJW media

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Enigma_double

Germans invented the computer not Turing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z1_(computer)

This is the state of the world post-WW2. This is literally what the "Allies" were fighting for.

y-you guys think he wore programming socks

Attached: 1526283264662.jpg (1700x2470, 1.67M)

>cryptanalist
>analist

Attached: 1527107701880.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>A progressive, global, pacifist worldview
>progressive

Nipps are still stuck in the 90s, for better or worse.

>global

Sell shit, make money

>pacifist

Not like they have a choice, post-WW2.

Attached: 47814_89860919[1].jpg (1280x720, 161K)

The medication wasn't responsible for his death. People sometimes say it was suicide by cyanide ingestion, but even that is questionable. It could easily have been accidental, considering he had an electroplating machine which used a cyanide compound. Inhalation of cyanide fumes would have also done the trick, and would have matched the autopsy report better. He also had written a to-do list for the following week just prior to his death.

>I thought it was da joos.
that's bs, they have inflated reports.
it's jews after all we are talking about, the scummest scum on earth.

>very fluid moral outlook and political views
they are very racist and they block you from settling in japan pretty easily and they have laws against that.
For Japs the obvious applies, Japs are first, then the rest of the world.

For leftists, everything is the same, everyone is the same.
Leftists claim to be "smart" because there's a global lobby around arts, films, photography and ofc the song/sing industry that is ran by libtards.
Everyone's got the sense that leftists are smarter, just because there's a circlejerk of them that promotes their movies, books and songs.
Right wing or far right wing artists, singers, actors, e.t.c. are being isolated not due to their lack of talent, but due to their opinions.
I can show you a great modern age philosopher from Greece that a great thinker like and a fundamentalist in modern Democracy and how a nation should be structured... just like Aristotle did.(pic related)
I can do this for every other country, germany, italy, spain... there are great minds in every country that are far superior that leftist trash self-proclaimed smart asses.
Pic related is just a small example of what I have in my arsenal, I am also Greek and after studying ancient Greece's political system and culture and what not inside school and outside of it, Democracy as defined in ancient Greece was based as fuck.

Today's Democracy is described by what Polydoros said(incoming redpill from a Greek Warrior in next post)

Attached: 161719.png (630x476, 444K)

>was gay
He will fit right in on Jow Forums

What polydoros describes here is what every fucking nu-Democracy the leftists want.

Those posts are prolly gonna get delided by intel mods who glow in the dark.
save them

Attached: 169114.jpg (480x293, 28K)

Attached: technologyisthenigger.png (903x268, 22K)

>did so by stealing polish mathematicians' work
>allowed the bad guys to win
Wew.

> Nipps are still stuck in the 90s, for better or worse.
Humanity as a whole peaked right after the Soviet Union ended, so I believe it's for better. Everything else I agree with you, but doesn't mean they aren't globalists or pacifists.

This.

Unironically based and redpilled.

Is this will durants book?

Charles Babbage was the father of the computer. What the fuck is with this SJW revisionism?

fpbp

fpbp

/thread

>durants book
No idea man.
I read these in their original text
t. Greek
I found this English snippet on the net years ago and kept it for reference.
I can't fucking use original quotes from Aristotle or anyone from that era in an English site, so having a translation is very convenient for you.

>there are great minds in every country that are far superior that leftist trash self-proclaimed smart asses.

This is very true.

>Democracy as defined in ancient Greece was based as fuck.

I can`t completely agree, all democracies have at some point turned into mob rule and mass manipulation. Concrete action turned into compromise by a committee consensus. Not even ancient Greece was immune to this.

Diversity functions in no way, or form and just breeds conflict.

I watched a documentary about Greece a while ago with some modern "pagan" Greeks. It was interesting, but unfortunately they were of the "civic" type, where anyone is welcome as long as they "adopt" whatever customs they practice.

Attached: o2kmsbSMIu1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1024x581, 193K)

Just like today then.

BASED and GAY

I don't think so, I have the book but it's at home, that writing looks too.. "modern" for a lack of a better word, compared to his style as I recall it.

>he isn't married for 30 years with 5 children to hide his homosexuality
And that is why Turing was castrated

>Forcefully chemically castrated by the US government
He deserved to live in a better country.

UK government, don't lay this at the feet of us burgers.

why not both.jpg?

Attached: elton-john-family-husband-778216.jpg (590x350, 37K)

>persecute faggots
>they become extremely good at hiding their faggotry

oh gee, I wonder why this happened.

>Implying they aren't the same thing

>modern "pagan" Greeks
you need to remove the quotes.
There are Greeks here who worship the same gods as ancient Greeks did.
Do you know what they get from leftists?
Ridicule.
Leftists are fine with Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, mudslims and everyone else here except the Orthodox Christians and ofc the Hellenics(Hellenism is somewhat the modern word for those who believe in the 12 Gods of ancient Greece) here is Greece.
Do you know why? Because There are 2 religions here that the nationalists(not only them) choose.
Those 2 religions are the ones that express the Greek way of living, they express something that is Greek... so they are intolerant against those 2 religions.
The others are fine.
If you are a mudslim raping women, or a jew that sucks baby dicks, it's ok... because those religions have nothing to do with the Greek history.

If a Hellenic goes to the U.K. he will be "hugged" by the leftists there, because dieversity 'n' shiet.
If he stays in Greece, he is an enemy to the leftists because Hellenism expresses something from Greece's national identity.

Damn the backward Spartan slavers. We'll fuck whoever we please and our nations are far greater than Sparta.

Charles Babbage was the father of the computer

No!!! He died because of homophobia.

Politics based on muh feelings and religion. And basically politicians in general being retarded.

FUCK SCIENCE AND FUCK TECHNOLOGY ALL HAIL MUD HUTS

if you're in the middle east