What is the best PHP framework?

Attached: 1 Ks4o8cHj7D4_gUmJhOLdJQ.png (960x670, 82K)

I dont know many but i love Laravel. Everything is super easy to do.

Laravel and Symfony are the best ones imo.

Grav is nice

This. Laravel is the only PHP framework that you should consider if you want to get a job at the end of it.

Why the FUCK aren't you writing your own?

nette

I write raw PHP. Am I hardcore?

Laravel is the reason I'm sticking with PHP for webdev.

It's incredibly nice, well documented, easy to test and focused on a good dev experience for the 99% of usecases.

You can't go wrong with it if you're doing CRUD stuff it'll make your life easier so you can ship out and go back to watching japanese cartoons

Spryker :^)

Symfony.
Steep learning curve but powerful af.
Laravel is just a bloated abstraction layer on top of it.

Attached: 1486678858-risitas-se-fait-mater.png (340x255, 110K)

This. Laravel isn't PHP anymore, it's some Rubyesque abomination for brainlets.

>using a php framework
why do you want to ruin something great

Laravel if looking for a job in the US
Symfony if in Europe

Symfony learning curve is larger, you won't be able to do anything without having a good understanding

Laravel is easy to do anything, but if you don't master it you will be writting code like a retard.

Attached: 1530737876115.jpg (675x592, 73K)

I just looked at this Laravel thing, it looks like training wheels for front end "designers". Like doing your website through a mandatory Wordpress layer.
I thought it would be like jQuery for JavaScript, a tool amplifying and giving more functionality, turns out its bloat.

Just write PHP lmao.

Enjoy your file upload, session management and http redirect vulnerabilities.
Because those aforementioned things are veeeery hard to get right. NEVER write your own security code, always use reviewed, tested and proven security code.

I bet those "muh own code" have never done anything useful, used by actual people he doesn't know.

Except I develop and support the main system for one of the biggest insurers in the country.

Phalcon. Everything else is just wrappers around other shit. Phalcon is the only genuinely new idea in frameworks since ZF1.

Fucking A right it is. If I see Laravel on a Resume, into the trash it goes, because I know that bastard isn't going to know how to do shit. When you learn Laravel, you learn exactly that. I've had people who had been working in laravel for two years who could figure out basic array manipulation because they'd been using the fucking collection object the entire time.

If you wanna use an array when collection exists then YOUR resumé deserves to go into the trash.

Monkey

I thought PHP was essentially a framework? Now you need a framework for your framework?