Guys my friend isn't responding to me and I've done a lot of overthinking and he probably hates me now and I'm unhappy...

Guys my friend isn't responding to me and I've done a lot of overthinking and he probably hates me now and I'm unhappy about it

Attached: 1537435609246.gif (540x300, 1.75M)

imagine making a thread about that lmao what a fag

just smoke some weed brah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Maybe they are just watching their friend simulator soaps

wtf how do i unsubscribe from this blog? also kys op you poofta, im not suprised your fren hates you for being an autistic waste of space. cunt

Could be this too maybe

don't worry about it too much and just be upfront with him the next time you get an opportunity to

How could you..

Attached: sayori_33.jpg (1178x1152, 116K)

I don't want to smoke weed. My life is already bad enough as it is.
I don't think they like friend simulator soaps
yeah that's probably it. How do I fix this?
What if I never get an opportunity to be upfront though? Should I go to his house and confront him in person?

subscribed

If you never get an opportunity it means he probably really doesn't want to speak to you so just leave him

LMAO homosexual discord nigger BTFOd, you know what you should do stop watching anime stop messaging other boys on discord and falling in love with them, stop fapping to traps and go go
outside talk to girls and eventually youll get a girlfriend and become a real man

Maybe something happened to him and I just haven't found out for some reason. He's really important to me. Are you sure going to his house is inappropriate?
STOP!
You should be posting things to make me feel better, not being mean to me. Besides, none of those insults are even true and I've actually held hands with a girl before.

Attached: consensus achieved.jpg (566x358, 38K)

>5'6 male

>5'6 male

Whomest doth thine quotine?

I know this is bait but yeah it's not really appropriate, and he probably has other friends to check up on him

It's not bait. What makes you think that it is?

Stephan

Please don't quote Stephan out of context in my thread.

>ok retard

cause you said you would do this in drunk aus user's thread

Try better. It doesn't have same appeal yet.

Oh. That wasn't me. I don't post in the drunk aussie threads because he doesn't like me. That was probably Arrel/Rageleaf. He has a similar posting style and often does stuff to try and make me look bad. Sometimes he even steals my images and filenames for it. Thanks for responding so earnestly despite not believing me, user. It means a lot.

i like you!

Attached: tttt.gif (500x375, 627K)

Oh...sorry that I doubted you then...
It's okay! I try to be nice to everyone
Most likely he just didn't have the time to speak to you recently, but if not, well, it's best to not bother him, it's not like you can make everyone like you anyway.

Attached: oh.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Post stew! Stew reveal NOW!

Attached: Common.Raccoon.(Kemono.Friends).full.2089167.jpg (800x800, 288K)

You don't seem to show it much, but thanks anyway~
>Oh...sorry that I doubted you then...
It's okay, I understand.
Thanks for your advice. Hopefully my friend talks to me again soon
Um, I'm still making the base. I ended up being a bit distracted yesterday for various reasons after I finished making the bread. Do you want to see the bones soaking?

wtf did you even eat anything yesterday

yeah, I had some clementines, a bit of pudding, some eggs and toast and some baked beans with sausage before bed.