Will people be able to tell if i go to work drunk? i hate my job t b h

will people be able to tell if i go to work drunk? i hate my job t b h
t. frontend cuck

Attached: 1526528409201.png (374x535, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wen-chow.nl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>frontend cuck
Nobody will notice.

If you keep it under a certain level no one will notice. But desu if you hate your job that much you should look for another one.

Attached: 477f47d95664704067e13845cc15f1b7.jpg (1336x800, 97K)

>user your breath smells weird
it's keto
>user you're sure talkative today
I had an extra cup of coffee
>user why are you sleeping on your keyboard
I have narcolepsy

You can always tell, you see these jolly guys who come in first thing a little 'woozy' maybe 'tired' with extra minty ass breath and deodorant. Maybe it's once in a while but if they aren't obvous about it they can pass for a little while if they come in early. Imo 0600-0800. Maybe they really are tired, etc. However once these guys get comfortable and as their tolerance adjusts to the new habit you start to see mistakes, alcohol sweats, and getting caught in the parking lot.
Honestly >if you hate your job that much you should look for another one.

I've seen functional stoners because it's not like alcohol it's just eyedrops and a smell to cover for a few hours at the beginning of the day. But alkies have a higher failure rate. My best advise is again, taken by the user who said get another job. But barring that, keep it under regimented control or you will fail. Anxiety will make you fail. Your body's own reaction to alcohol will probably make fail you in time.

Alcoholism isn't as fun as it seems.

t. alcoholic

How do I get a front-end job? I mostly learned backend stuff in college, but all of the big 5 faggots are rejecting me because I'm from the middle of fucking nowhere with only a psuedo internship as my work experience

Like other people that need to show what they can do having a nice portfolio helps.
Try making a couple of website designs that fit was employers are asking for these days.
Heck maybe even recreate a wordpress website with just HTML/CSS/PHP so it's 1% of the size but still has 99% of the functionality or take horrible websites that a lot of businesses have ( wen-chow.nl/ as an example and it's made in wordpress even) and remake it so it doesn't look shit.

those eyes are strangely comforting

Find other drugs not as noticeable. Kratom gives a decent buzz in small amounts, just don't get addicted.

Completely depends on how drunk but alcohol is among the most noticable things to most people.

Also this After a couple of months of kratom daily, it was really very easy to quit. So much easier than nicotine, alcohol, benzo, it's not really comparable. I was only on maybe 15g/day but that was my nausea threashhold

oh god that reminds me. I had a look at one of my clients' website. Portfolio page, 16 pictures รก 300-400kb but about every framework you can possibly imagine. Page took 23 seconds to load. I don't know how you can fuck something up so hard

not technology

Vodka is your friend when you want to drink under the desk.
Most normies cant smell it on your breath, only alcoholics will know what you are doing and will probably fuck off because they want a drink themselfs.

got drunk with my boss a couple times during work they have a bar hidden away in the ceos room

>not carrying a "water" bottle with orange juice mixed with vodka

what the fuck are you doing OP?

>be sleepy at work
>drink a beer or something
>get even more sleepy
Fuck!

I like to make mine in pure html/css since it loads just about instantly.
Frameworks are nice but overdoing it makes for a shit website. I try to keep load times to about 2 seconds max, preferably 1 second or below if i'm able but it really depends on how many images are on a page.
A wordpress website isn't that special other than it being normie friendly. A decently made html/css website will outperform it 99.99% of the time even if it looks the exact same and even if wordpress has all kinds of caching enabled.

Kratom is a really decent functional high but that shit is strong. I've heard it's a good thing to use to taper off other drugs but ime it feels almost as strong as an oxy if you have a high enough dose.

see Plus, I know two people who died on it. Good luck with that, OP.

you'll just get tired and hungover in the middle of the day and hate your life more

>tfw father was an alcohol and he pretty much reeked of cheap tequila all day
thank heavens he was too good at his thing, that people and coworkers never called him out on it, the last couple years before he retired things took a turn for the worse, if he had gotten sacked he would have lost his right to a pension. Shit got reaaally bad once he retired tho, we had to enter him to rehab. Being by his side on his hospital bed as he trembled and babbled about whatever fucked up shit he saw on his delirium tremens, and him randomly not recognizing me, smashing that invincible/strong concept of "dad" is something you don't forget. Thankfully he's been clean for years now, and literally avoided drinking himself to death, he stopped at the right point to avoid irreversible liver damage.
Not gonna lie, I used to be a pretty heavy drinker not too long ago, but narrowly avoiding MAJOR, potentially life changing fuck ups while not even remembering most of it, plus my pop's experience, got me to back off a bit. Haven't stopped, and I gotta admit I have a drink 3 or 4 times a week, but no more than a couple of beers / lil bit of whiskey. Not ideal, but like 300% less than before.

tl;dr I wouldn't recommend it. Or I'd wait until I was home (like I currently do). Or maybe try curing the cause instead of treating the symptom.

Attached: tumblr_ks4n03GSgb1qzr04eo1_400.jpg (400x300, 82K)