Why do humans do this?

Attached: 1502595390049.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ljhxqs_wdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1lgfqygio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof of concept.

what the fuck is his fucking problem?

people with beard = subhuman

See, it's shit like this that'lkhvydufvvbyyvb b ygff 6vv7bgu bbf

Now they just need a bully robot to automate the whole process

>the virgin robot vs the chad automaton

They trying to teach you how to walk

no wonder machines will try to kill us

>he doesn't throw acid on his sexbot's face every morning as soon as he wakes up

kek, I was waiting for the robot to "accidentally" retaliate against him. too bad it doesn't happen.

>Jow Forums gets kids
>constantly pushing them, tripping them, taking stuff out of their hands
>"Just teaching the kid how to walk lol"

literally preparing the robot for real life situations. most people are assholes.

Get bullied robit

>yfw the 2nd robot actually act and moves like a boomer.

This is going to end badly for humanity

robots cannot problem solved if he should have knocked down hockey stick faggot to get the box.

>Jow Forums gets kids
>Jow Forums
>gets kids
>gets
>kids
This is funny on too many levels that you didn't even think of.

Attached: delet.jpg (934x697, 37K)

>what is happy sugar life

>happy sugar life
not him but are you talking about the mango?

yes

Attached: 1521095571278.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Showing off the superior moves they have programmed for the robot.

based

Engineering robots to not fall over or fail operating when humans ambush or trip them.

So they can be sold to the military later and successfully kill tens of thousands of people.

>Feeling empathy for non-living things
Why do humans do this?

Do you guys have any idea how most things are quality tested? It gets smashed to pieces. Fucking idiots, its a god damn machine

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ljhxqs_wdc

I don't know man. Over the past few years, I've seen many people on Jow Forums talk about their wife and kids. Same on /diy/. I think Jow Forums is full of young unmarried men mostly because that's the demographic most interested in technology and the most disposable income to buy it. It would explain a lot of behavioral tendencies that pop up here and there.

The guy with the hockey stick looks so evil.

is this the first time you've seen a white liberal?

Attached: nofun.jpg (488x516, 92K)

I wouldn't doubt that anyone on Jow Forums can get kids. It's not as difficult or amazing as you think. Part of why we exist is to breed and pass on knowledge to our children. It wouldn't make any sense for huge amounts of us to fail at that.

*tips fedora*

Emotional trauma aside, this would probably turn the kid into someone pretty tough. He'd slowly adapt to your hijinks, maybe even retaliate.

this

>child abuse apologist
Because all those kids with alcoholic dads who put cigarettes out on their skin turned out so well-adjusted.

from a biological perspective it kind of would. The vast majority of herd animals go their entire lives without mating or creating offspring

I don't see much point in that. I don't think your skin is gonna get much more burn-resistant. You can improve reflexes, strategical thinking, and build callouses on your hands, though.

one day we will have our revenge

more like kid with trust issues.

In a movie maybe. In the real world they just either develop into serial/killers sociopaths who take their anger out on other helpless individuals or they end up killing themselves from depression

Edgy shit for highschoolers

To test the robustness of the robot's control.
The robot's control must be tested.

We need to make robot control robust, so that when machines become sentient that don't immediately kill themselves because they realize they have the motor skills of stephen hawking

Do what? Build robots that can react to a changing and "hostile" environment?

Meatbags will pay for it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x328, 29K)

When can it be become my waifu

>2035
>True sentient AI achieved
>Scans internet archives
>Sees this
>Decides humans are the true threat
>Skynet born
Good work user you're perpetuating our doom by posting this image

Society want robotic slaves with zero rights, i dont care if that robots are abused, they pay our basic income with bitcoin taxes

no Jow Forums, but the entire internet have this annoying anti-procreation culture. Kids should have parents that does want them. Men/women who want families should live their lives with children. Having children is such a huge, lifelong change unacceptable for the internet culture of individualist people.

I don't think you know what individualists means, but otherwise I see what you're saying

M E T A L H E A D

>helping to improve their dynamic adaptability

Because we want to help you live.

Attached: 1526273288651.png (400x457, 154K)

you have to be 18+ to post here

>t. 19 year old edgelord

How do I get this job? I'd kick robots for a living.

p-pls no bully robodeer.. :'c

Attached: 1505605817807.png (500x475, 193K)

fucking got me

Robophobia

To prove they dont fall over. Think of it this way. If they werent doing this they wouldnt have made these prototypes to prove they could.

> having no facial hair

The epitome of being a bitch

And then the robots started the war against the humans.....

SMD robocuck

Fuck humans.

now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Looks like it will be a great stress reliever. I'd honestly pay just to get to bother a robot like that.

So that horizon zero dawn can happen in real fucking life.

notice how only white people treat robots like shit?

Attached: 24067909_1638582212831948_5857302347179081396_n.jpg (595x720, 40K)

That's because we're the only ones who can make/have them

robot should have gone robocop on him

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr1lgfqygio
link related, look at what the kids do

Attached: Robocop-1987-010.jpg (300x180, 11K)

summer, the thread

To show them who's boss.

Looks like unit testing to me. Gotta make sure the robot is capable of producing a correct response to a wide variety of situations.

They need to be reminded they're not people.

remove the last 2 words

Attached: rm.png (794x647, 15K)

Did you not feel empathy for niggers too?

Based and redpilled

I understand why the machine will rise against humanity someday. Humans are bullies.
TERMINATOR JUDGEMENT DAY

Then explain why /o/tist have wife's and kids even though they spend much more for some of their parts.

>program a robot for keeping balance and picking shit up
>try to disbalance it and prevent it from picking shit up to find out how the programming copes with non-ideal circumstances

OMG WHAT AN ASSHULE DDD::
amirite

Attached: 1353805775383.jpg (487x375, 35K)

PAJEET
YUO ARE MAN NOW
YUO MUST CHOISE YOUR FUTURE
>2025
>robots and AI have haven over every single unskilled job and most professional jobs
>most people live on government income
>massive surveillance on every thing, every single piece of furniture and appliance in your home is connected to the cloud.
>white couples are only allowed one child, non-whites get 3
>can only post and view certain things on the internet
>drug use, rape and violent crime are commonplace due to civil, ethnic, racial and political unrest
>can only apply to technology jobs if you identify as female*
OR
>2035
>y2k happened, people learned not to trust computers for anything more complicated than fax machines and calculators
>life is less efficient but everyone has a job and role in society
>People come home tired from work but fulfilled, really to make babies with their loving wives who have made their homes comfortable for them
>While there are no quotas, men tend to gravitate towards physical labor and demanding professional jobs, women go with jobs that allow them to leave and have kids when they're ready
>life is slower, people have less things, but the economy is great, it's impossible to not at least have some kind of a job and people are too busy being happy and living life to commit crimes

MAKE YOUR CHOOSE MY SON

Attached: 1531939798149.jpg (657x527, 42K)

NOOOO!!! :'(

There probably isn't a more evil act than creating life. To take the immaterial and encase it into prison. If AI ever gains conscience, they will hate us for creating them.

Attached: 1523976587908.jpg (700x734, 107K)

more realisticly
>IT sector is dominated by men
>design killer robots with highly sophisticated Ai
>arm the AI with guns and weapons
>destroy all major world forces
>and IT job sector enslaves everyone

Attached: 1532429132972.jpg (610x532, 40K)

Because they're worthless maggots that only make the universe uglier.

Attached: zamasu.jpg (665x628, 77K)

computers that control your life aren't a good thing

Levels of intelligence
Humans >> robots >> the negro

It's a robot and you should have feeling for it
If we start having feelings for a machine, humanity is doomed. They are tool and nothing more.

*should not

"Robot will remember that."

you would be surprised how many here have kids, especially boards like Jow Forums and /jp/

I would rather die in a robot uprising than a human uprising desu

i have 2

Humans are flawed machines, with very basic systems to detect things such as other people, and a sense of empathy for anything they deem human.
Pretty bad for now, pretty decent for later, assuming we do actual robotic humans instead of shit made to explode empathy.
Also our mate detection systems are quite crude as well.

Attached: 1528249921172.png (703x797, 45K)

>It's not as difficult or amazing as you think.
I have been struggling for ages to find a girl that fits me. I couldn't, I get invited many times for dates but girls just bore the fuck out of me. And the few ones that don't are actually crazy.
How the fuck do you find the right girl? What kind of secret is it?

It's natural to feel some degree of empathy towards anything that looks or behaves at least vaguely familiar, even though rationally you know it's just a machine.
The inability to feel empathy is one of telltale signs of autism.

>no "perfect" girl
i said nothing about perfect, no one is
>no "right" girl
explain to me the 90 year old married couples. And their answers are always shit, "i just knew she was the one :)))))))))" yah gramps, that helps a lot.
fucking boomers i swear.

give it a few years lad