WTF I thought Apple fixed the throttling...

WTF I thought Apple fixed the throttling. Why is it still THREE TIMES SLOWER than another i9 laptop that's near identical in form factor? What the shit are Apple engineers doing?

>Aero 15X
>Size: 14 x 9.8 x 0.74 inches
>Weight: 4.49 pounds (2.04kg)

>Macbook "Pro"
>Width: 13.75 inches (34.93 cm)
>Depth: 9.48 inches (24.07 cm)
>Height: 0.61 inch (1.55 cm)
>Weight: 4.02 pounds (1.83 kg)

Attached: 1532346040310.png (1215x170, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjor24HO2HA
youtube.com/watch?v=7wOBGmxyBEs
youtube.com/watch?v=ofdh-THQFpE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6rUdhmIvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1532732294822.png (1274x141, 193K)

Cause that software isn't optimized for mac OS

Because you're using it wrong

the aero 15X isn't an i9, it's an i7, with considerably lower clocks

this
>i9 8950HK 2.9 base 4.8 boost
>i7 8750H 2.2 base 4.1 boost

>macshit
Found your problem.

So what you're basically saying is, it's cheaper, runs three times faster, AND runs cooler than the cuckbook?

yeah

apple was really retarded to put something comparable to a 8700k on a laptop while skimping on cooling that much

>we want the gay men and gaymen audience

Video Drivers and most Software that uses it is terribly unoptimized on MacOS.
Try playing a game like World of Warcraft on MacOS and then on Windows on the same device. World of Warcraft is basically as Mac-Optimized as any program can be, even using their new Metal API, but it's still way more stuttery and achieves much worse framerates.

Artistards will still buy macs anyway, because "Macs are for artists". Tell them that pretty much all the good video and audio editing software is on Windows too and usually performs way better there, they won't care.
I like using the OS too, but these flaws are extremely obvious.

>applel

>WTF I thought Apple fixed the throttling.
You thought wrong.

Because premiere pro is hardware accelrated only on nvidia chips, retard

the why the last year's model loses even when the windows machines aren't using gpu rendering?

Attached: throttling vs no throttling.png (1585x867, 1.18M)

>make macbook """"""""""""pro"""""""""
>has no profressional hardware required by professionals
topkek m8

Unapologetically taking your money.

Attached: unapologetically.png (300x400, 59K)

can't say for others but i don't buy my own macbooks my boss does my personal one is from 2014 and i don't think i'll buy another looking at the fucking state of them

Maccucks will defend this.

The absolute state.

Install MacFanControl

>applel

It's a power issue, not a thermal one. Software can help it but can't power it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjor24HO2HA

>lost to dual core i7 by a minute
The absolute state.
However somehow or another, the emulator is pretty great on MacOS. Final Cut also runs great on my dual core i7 hackintosh.

They fixed it... its not throttling if its just always slow.

really made me think

>applel
>fixing anything
Why would they do that when they can sell more low quality trash for high margins?

Bad software

Apple certainly markets their platform for 'creators'.

>Mactoddlers will unironically defend this

Attached: 624624626.jpg (640x427, 23K)

>Are you using Adobe? It's all made for apple doesn't even have windows shortcuts
>Adobe? It's not optimised for mac OS
This are both arguments I have heard in last month on this very fucking website.

>Try playing a game like World of Warcraft on MacOS and then on Windows on the same device. World of Warcraft is basically as Mac-Optimized as any program can be, even using their new Metal API, but it's still way more stuttery and achieves much worse framerates.

Kind of a shitty comparison, because World of Warcraft ever since Cataclysm has run FAR worse than it should given its graphics. That game should be CS:GO tier frame rates on even the most garbage hardware but it's not, Blizzard can't code for shit and any Shadow or Liquid quality above "Good" setting fucks you hard for very little return.

Their implementation of HBAO is also horrendously bad.

It's just Macfags making excuses.

This. Macos is a flaming shitheap, not even Applel themselves use that trash.

Irrelevant, what is relevant that it's 100% MacOS optimised and is a good level of comparison.

They've been defending it for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wOBGmxyBEs

youtube.com/watch?v=ofdh-THQFpE

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6rUdhmIvQ

Windows is better

>applel

>Apple
>fix
>anything
Pick two.

Listen here fucker, that shit kind of argumnet doesn't fly on anywhere else than the youtube comment section
CPUs execute INSTRUCTIONS, and occasionally SYSCALLS. SYSCALLs are the way to interact with the OS. 99.999% of what a CPU will be doing is to run software in userspace, and only infrequently do SYSCALLs. Assumignt he software is compiled to run the same instructions, the only difference will be in what syscalls are used. The difference in the implementation of these syscalls is absolutely MICROSCOPIC (literally µsecond-level differences). So don't post this crap here ever again. The choice of Operationg System has little to no effect on app performance. Face it, kid, the Fagbook just flat out sucks and this benchmark proves that.

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

Because you can't fix it. You instead have your shills screech it enough times until people believe it

>half pound heavier
>15% thicker
So you mean it's literally less portable? Just buy a desktop at that point