Does anyone here have a bidet? do you like it? i'm really considering getting one...

does anyone here have a bidet? do you like it? i'm really considering getting one, but want to know if they live up to the hype.

i'm interested in achieving maximum cleanness before leaving the restroom. toilet paper doesn't cut it. money is (almost) no object

Attached: oak_leaf_bidet.jpg (1500x1406, 116K)

>>>/wc/

I just use my shower head. You mean your shower has short tubes?

This was invented because of anal sex. There is literally nothing wrong with scooping shit with your paper and going back to work.

They are commonplace in Italy, virtually every house has one or more bidet installed.

>not hopping into the shower and washing off the shit after you took a dump
americans are fucking filthy

Do you wipe your whole body with toilet paper instead of taking showers too?

>taking a shower
Fucking normies I swear.

>TFW every toilet in Finland has a handshower for washing your ass

How the fuck can rest of the world be so filthy? It's also quite nice during summer when you are sweating like a pig.

Attached: lobsterman.jpg (1920x1267, 244K)

Do Americans really shit in the shower?

I got my shits timed so that I shit in the morning right before I shower. Feels good man.

are there actually no bidets in america? like in restaurants or malls? at least uni dorms should have them, right?

Nope, pretty much everywhere uses toilet paper instead.

user they are great
I definitely recommend getting one
The one time wipe just to dry yourself off is perfection

>It's also quite nice during summer when you are sweating like a pig.

This is also what I'm interested in: spraying cold water on my balls when they are sweaty.
Must feel amazing.

I've got one like in pic. Your first intuition is that it won't work and will spray dirty shitwater everywhere, but it all runs straight down and is very clean. Basically the next best thing from taking a shower. Never going back to barbaric ways of smearing with dry paper and calling it a day.

I have one like in OP's picture and I can never go back to only using toilet paper.

Days of having an itchy butt or a chapped anus are long gone.

Got one of these after the last shill thread. First time felt like I got fucked in the ass from the powerful stream. My ass hair is so thick that it never cleans it fully on the first go. I need to spray, wipe with toilet paper to get past the jungle of my ass hair, spray again, and then dry it out. Over all it leaves my ass cleaner though and I've learned to adjust the pressure so it doesn't assfuck me.

get a good brand like toto

i have 4 in my house, I and all of my guests love em

also there are some in america, ive seen a few in nice hawaiian hotels

Attached: washlet.jpg (713x465, 32K)

I had that issue a tad but my solution was to just wad up the toilet paper pinch to grab hold of a chunk of butthole forest and just rip it out.

Kind of like pulling nose hairs when they get too long except way less painful.

Same in PT.

Next time I have a reason to buy a new toilet, I will probably get one. I have really sticky shit so I need wet wipes, but they are not good for the sewer pipes

You don't need a new toilet. It hooks up to any toilet.

yerp. Not bideting is awful.
legit tactic
fake news

That's cool. I'll look into it.

Based pillupuhelin (=pussy phone)

Attached: 298347.png (683x601, 47K)

Do they require power or just water?

NEET here. If you don't shower regularly, you're a disgusting subhuman.

They're the best thing ever. Why the fuck aren't they more popular?

The good ones need both. The cheap ones just use water and some have seat warming or drying options

Why tho...
Honestly if you just fucking spread your cheeks when you sit to take a shit, you only ever need two wipes anyway.

I disagree. I often take 5+ minutes wiping.

No because I'm Indian

>get bidet
>can't wait to test drive it
>finally gotta shit
>shit out a soft snake
>snake breaks off leaving 2 inches of shit clinging to your anus
>rev up them water jets
>BLAST SHIT WATER EVERYWHERE
>get shit water all over your ass cheeks, dick, balls
>have to shower afterward
It's a meme, user. Use toilet paper/wipes instead

Yea because you don't spread, so you get shit all over your butt. Either that or you have a SHIT diet.

I used one and screamed my lungs out, I don think I used I right

I've never used one, and they seem strange to me. It seems you'd need a whole lot of pressure and scrubbing to actually get clean using one, only you can no longer use paper for said scrubbing. Surely you're not just letting it spray a bit and then consider yourself done?

pinch it off, nigger