Why are Pejeets so damn BAD at coding?

Why are Pejeets so damn BAD at coding?

Attached: CurryFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

sir, india coders are the best, work cheap and very productive (many lines of code per hour)

Let them continue building broken stuff, it makes me look even better

Because companies are cheap.
$1 in India can buy you a prostitute. Although a shitty and smelly prostitute, it still has a vagne and gets the job done.

$5.50 an hour can buy you a developer. Apply the same logic from above.

How much for a freshly washed prostitute?

Low iq

In India? Dude I have bad news for you. Hygiene is only a small portion of the smell. Its the food that seeps spices through their pores.

But I guess better one would cost about 3.50.

India is better. Why micro soft C.E.O indian Satya Nadella ? Fuck you idiot american

snownigger cumskins made we're the best? wash your shitcrusted ass. madarchode chutiya gora.

POO

India's culture is based on a cast system with no merit whatsoever. Whenever any of them get anywhere near an administration position they immediately engage in rampant nepotism and racism.

>tfw you base your entire career around being paid to hack the shitty code indians write.
Job safety forever.

Indian education is all about memorisation. You don't have to think as long as you can regurgitate what you were told.

Go poo in loo pajeet, india is literal shit.

LMAO how does one person attaining the position of CEO at PooSoft make up for the literal squalor that is India?
You guys need to get rid of your caste system ASAP if your country is to make it off the [designated] street.

half assed learning on any and all principles regarding math or logic

Really sad considering they pretty much invented math desu

do not disrespect indians anymore.

The idea of Indians as some monolithic group is modern.
>pretty much invented math desu
No, they didn't.

didnt sandniggers invent math

I think it the society they live in pushes them to do it.
They have to keep up or pretend to keep up with the material they have to study or else papa Pajet wont give him a desk job in the nearest code farm.
You cant keep up?
Dont worry there a a billion other indians right behind you for the same job.

They came up with zero, that's about it.

Country with 1/7th of the world population having a couple of smart guys is supposed to surprise somebody?
90% of indian developers are crap. And 90% of that many devs is a lot.

I've read that they borrowed some cornerstone concepts of modern math from Indian cultures but Europeans credited them for those since they met them first. Either way, yeah, technically Mesopotamia was first and that's pretty much Iraq these days. Also, mathematics have been invented many times since the dawn of man, e.g. the Mayans.

$2.5

>Indian education is all about memorisation. You don't have to think as long as you can regurgitate what you were told.
This. I'm a marketeer, been doing it for years now, do consulting work or hired usually for short amounts to help fix things in marketing departments. For a few years now they're using hindu1b visa peeps for marketing products and services to the US consumer, they don't know a damn thing about US consumer behavior. The poos just go through steps when planning a marketing campaign and their strategies are non-existent basic garbage. I've been seeing a lot of companies gutting marketing departments and using poos who are clueless, it's downright hilarious when I tell the CMO these pajeets don't know a damn thing about marketing to the US consumer and even if they somehow figured it all out, they don't have the creativity or common sense how to apply that when it comes to marketing. It's usually hilarious as the CMO's turn defensive as it was their idea to hire almost all poo's for marketing, but they come to their senses and hire a few marketing directors that are born in the US that guide the smelly poo's.

They think that just because something works, it's good enough. They don't understand that "real" engineering is about how well it works. Eg how it scales, failure rate, benchmarks, etc.