Seriously, Why is there such a drive for women in tech?

I am genuinely confused. Lets put sexism aside, because it always turns into a bunch of incels whining like a bunch of cucked bitches.

Why is there such a push? Is it just a quota or is it just a push of hubris because we are the "greatest country in the world" shit where women and men are equal. I really don't have an issue with coworker's gender as long as they shower daily and don't fucking smell like dead fish and axe body spray... but my HR, who is female btw, literally got out of a meeting with a manager. She was pissed that they denied a request to hire a talented indian male straight from college because apparently "there are too much men and are looking for a more gender-neutral workplace". It boggles my mind. Should we not be getting talents based on merit?

Attached: 1_GxJqp4LNH-JmLv1H_Dyqjg.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Because it's a total sausage fest lol, the only females I know in science are in medicine or biology, do you even know any females interested in coding?

dumb fat dykes and dickless cucks want to watch the world burn

Feminism, every well paying field must be ran by women so they spend a lot of money trying to get women into these positions.

Ok, so what is wrong with Men being more interested in coding? Noone cares about there being more female nurses. Why is this such an issue

Tech is needed, tech is the future. More people working on it -> lower wages, more profit.
Also maybe better for humanity as a whole, but sure alot better for corporations.

Women wanted to pretend they were smart too, and we let them, so now they want to pretend they're smarter and we are no longer in a position to tell them "No." The only way to return to any semblance of a meritocracy is to recognize women as intellectually inferior and let them pursue meaningless hobbies like embroidery or interior design while managing their husband's house. Sure there will still be the odd woman or two doing something productive thanks to a fluke of genetics or hormonal imbalance, but most of them are utterly worthless and need to be reminded of that fact.

>incel detected
Every fucking thread about this topic

Attached: man-laughing.jpg (1000x791, 76K)

Two reasons:

1. Businesses push for it because a bigger supply of employees => wages go down
Also it's good PR, what, are you a fucking misogynist?

2. Feminists do it because of their warped ideology

This... actually makes alot of sense. They swell the field to essentially double the people by including both genders and make programming low income work.

We talking about 3rd wave feminists right?

can incels piss out of this discussion? thanks

Pretty simple, more workers, less wages, more profit.

The whole idea of women joining the workforce has little to do with cultural changes and more to do with economics.

You answered yourself, OP. When you exclude sexism from the equation, the situation appears downright meaningless.
If you instead factor sexism in your calculations...

You niggers seem confused. I don't want anything to do with those vapid whores. Frankly I consider having sex with a woman akin to raping an animal, child, or retard. They don't have proper mental faculties to consent. If you're not gay, you're a rapist.

>Lets put sexism aside
sadly you can't, because the reason there are so little women in tech in the first place is because women naturally aren't as interested in it as men. People look at the disparity between gender and think it's due to discrimination, so they try to push women into it because every industry needs equal numbers of different races and genders for some reason.

I don't get it honestly. People want "diversity" in the workplace because they think that different ethnicities will as a rule have different viewpoints and perspectives, which is both silly and, ironically, racist to assume. Since most tech companies want to seem liberal anyway, it defeats the original purpose of "diversity", so to most people its just seen as an anti white male circlejerk

volcel get out

Attached: 1514129959393.jpg (350x383, 75K)

Incels are even worse than feminists somehow. Just fucking die already.

Haha what a fag

Tech generated a lot of money, women just want a piece of that.
They didn't give a ratt's ass back when it was still "just some stupid computer nerds".

>the uncaring edgy trap card
Nice try incel

are you gay then?

this HAS to be bait

wtf... Tech always generated alot of money.

Wages go down but end up spending more

Feminists are fine with men dominating the fields of garbage collecting, burger flipping and sewage maintenance.

They are trying to drive the market into cheaper wages. This is common sense:
>Indians in tech are paid less because they don't know any better
>A push for Women and Minorities in tech to steer the market away from India while paying the same wage
>Code boot camps everywhere, accepts children, get them started early so you can shit out bad tech at cheap prices
>Large companies profit. Even using opensource.

The future is bleak user. You're media is pushing it for all the wrong reasons. People shouldn't be brainwashed into a choice, albiet for money, they should make their own decisions and live a fulfulling life.

You will see. Most people in CS now will regret it one day. The market is already getting saturated.

All the jobs of the future are in tech. If they can't get women interested in tech we'll end up having men working and women staying at home.

so why is push now?

Today it's very different from before the internet.

>it's another daily incel threads that are barely about technology

It was probably an image problem in the beginning. Programming was pretty much completely math based and almost akin to rocket science back then. Now it is popular because of the rise of these tech gurus and ceos.

Half the population is female, that's a big market segment. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of users of social media sites are also female.

So I think a big reason is PR. If companies that have many women using their product also are able to say they have a large percentage of female staff, it looks good.

There's also a genuine push for it just due to the fact that there are comparatively few women working as programmers. The current social/political climate is very concerned with correcting perceived injustice rather than accepting naturally occurring differences.

It's not just in IT, females are getting pushed into every profession in order to equalize the mythical salary gap which mostly is caused by females on average poorer competence

The result of this? Women gets the jobs easier, which makes men have to improve even more to get as far, which will increase men's competence even more, widening the gap, causing further confirmation of their faulty agenda, which in turn creates more pushes for women into all professions.

I suspect this vicious circle will end when some women with an ounce of intelligence realizes what's going on and 'turns on their own', since no man can complain ofc, men are 'too privileged to see it'.

The aftermath will be that women might get pushed back tens of years, since not only will women be seen as inferior and more incompetent (as it were back in the day), men will also have literal confirmation of this plus a massive "i told you so, look at what happens when you're in charge". Not completely unlike the debate around immigration is turning out.

Screencap this

. Businesses push for it because a bigger supply of employees => wages go down

THIS

Do you really thing business people care about feminism? Think again, it's all about the shekels.

i propose that instead of pushing women into tech, we push incels out of tech.

Women are cute and i like working with them.

What about ugly women or lesbians?

Do you hate women or something?

I ain't an incel. A girl is a girl.... ok fuck call me sexist but I feel more better when I get compliments from a girl than a guy. Don't know why.

This. We need to kill these terrorists.

This

not at all, i'm an ugly lesbian myself and was just curious.

Coding used to be a female job.

I love women, I really do, but that guy's right. The majority of them should stick to their housewives roles in society, with some exceptions due to genetics because in the end of the day, men are still the most complete beings both intellectually and physically.

It's mainly because tech jobs are high-paying non-manual labor, and they're currently dominated by men. Women want a slice of that sweet cash pie.

it's ok, you can just say you hate women