Tfw just hit 1 Trillion

>tfw just hit 1 Trillion

but Jow Forums poorfags told me Apple is finished

Attached: tim-cook-laughing.jpg (960x638, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/investing/apple-one-trillion-market-value/index.html
youtube.com/user/ijustine/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/investing/apple-one-trillion-market-value/index.html

No one cares about your fruity toys.

S E E T H I N G

there is no reason to care about the market value of a business. You are a consumer, not a stockholder

Did OP just close the browser window in order to get away from the ass pounding he's going to receive from the respondents?

OP is a confirmed faggot and little bitch.

See

No one here doubts the power of the apple's money.
It's the products that are under question, due questionable choices in thermals and general durability.

see

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I can already see OP getting the ass fucking. Too bad he isn't here to receive it. After all he is a faggot cocksucker.

See and

The hardware is definitely questionable and what gets the critiques. The critiques about hardware are factual and substantiated. More broadly speaking, what people don't seem to grasp is that what sells their overpriced packaging of hardware is the software and nobody beats apple at this. MacOSX is the best all around OS. For more serious development, I use linux. For gaming I use Windows. However, MacOSX is still the best all around OS hands down. IOS is the best phone OS hands down and they seem to integrate and value a customer's plea for privacy a lot more than other companies. There is value added here as well in that they charge you for it. Companies like google extract even more value from your data they mine/sell. So, you are actually getting a good value going w/ apple products. I will probably never buy a non apple phone and I will probably no time soon buy a laptop that isn't a mbp (due to MacOSX). I have no interest in Windows beyond gaming and I have no interest in running linux on a laptop. So, they essentially have the market cornered for the mid/high end tbqh. This discussion is void from the avg. conversation on Apple.

>this kills the apple

Attached: 1529999033494.jpg (700x393, 17K)

>i don't think about it at all
WHAT
A
FUCKING
FAGGOT

>apple shills actually believe this

i A S P E R G E R S (TM)

Attached: expectations.jpg (799x489, 49K)

This powerful and beautiful women will crush you haters. She knows whats up.

youtube.com/user/ijustine/videos

lots of seething redditors in this thread, put your phone down and take your autism pills please

See and

it's a good buy short term, ride the pump but GTFO fast

>master Jews are able to take advantage of dumb people
Who would've guessed