Find a flaw

find a flaw

Attached: oneplus6.jpg (700x630, 73K)

notch

Camera not as good as Pixel 2

Notch

Just another iPhone X clone that couldn't remove the chin bezel and looks like a cheap knockoff. Just like every other Android flagship in 2018 that isn't the S9 or a Sony.

Attached: notch.jpg (400x263, 13K)

the notch

fpbp

using one right now. can't really think of one.

its still damn fine and both are overkill desu.

it looks like cash money.

the notch is actually the right choice, design wise. its not a problem in any way.

I'd rather have a solid notch across the top desu

>using one right now. can't really think of one.
OS doesn't get upgraded much
Lacks good (non botnet) software
Security is shit

Why are you advertising?

realistically the glass back without wireless charging

notch is just meh

notch

my 3t is better

notches are aids

>notch
>cannot replace the battery in a couple years when it no longer holds a charge, while many far cheaper phones feature user swappable batteries

>many
Don't think a few outdated LG phones (G5, V20) count as "many".

speakers are shit, glass back and still no dust and waterproof but its decent for its price and hasn't removed the headphone jack yet so there's that

Did I say super high end phones? No. Get a budget phone and the first step will be to put the battery in and put the back on.

Glass back but no wireless charging

Why do paid shills say "find a flaw"? People always find lots of them.

No slot for a micro sd card.
Really, it can be that hard, almost all budget phones have it.

Made in China

Name a current phone that isn't.

>notch
>chin
>rear fingerprint reader
>glass back for no reason
>price creep

iphone is made in california

Wrong. They are exclusively made by Foxconn in China.

DESIGNED in California. Made in China.

Stop with this stupid fucking meme holy shit. China has recently been making great strides in improving factory conditions and making sure that products leaving there have good QA.

It's not some third-world shit-hole anymore dude, we're actually seeing signs that their products are actually superior to anywhere else.

Haha you samsung users are so fucking dumb.

Apple users can't read the backs of their own phones.

>everything that's not apple is samsung
The absolute state of burgers.

Notch, chin, camera, doesnt support Verizon/Sprint

NO
FUCKING
RADIO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

Doesn't work on Verizon. Even though its pretty much Verizons fault.

No nvme. Faggot

What's the issue here? Is the phone GSM only? Or does it do some funky thing with its CDMA?

From whaf I understand Verizon wont allow the phone on their network because it is untested by them because Oneplus didn't submit the phone for testing. Even though it has all the right bands.

Everyone just shits on the notch but I don't get what's the problem, if it utilizes more screen space then why not do it until there's a viable solution.
>inb4 but my fullscreen videos
just disable the notch for the app you're using

the fact i can't buy it in Australia without grey importing it

speakers are shit. gestures are shit and less responsive compared to iOS. phone too big.

Runs bloatdroid

just get the new iphone in

its fucking ugly, retard. are aesthetics no longer valid?

It looks very ugly in all the marketing, very obtrusive. I agree if it acts as a permanent black bar notification area it works.

Notch meme but yeah bretty good 5/3

Underrated post

It will be obsolete in less than 12 months, hear like every other piece of normie technology that tools like you jack off to and swallow every year.

It's not a Nokia

Attached: 1526451811446.jpg (640x723, 21K)

Notch
Camera isn't outstanding
Finger print on the back
Mono sound
Water proofing??
Expandable storage?
New unlocked bootloader warning is aids

OnePlus one remains their best device.

>not waterproof
>gay notch
>no sdcard
into the trash it goes

find a flaw

Attached: 41052621601_115e24f919_o[1].jpg (1500x1500, 1.23M)

i already have two decent phones but i really want the 6. when i get more autismbux in a week it's either this or a gtx 1070ti.

That fucking chin
That fucking front camera position
It's fucking white

>That fucking chin
10 times better than a notch
>That fucking front camera position
only normies and azns care for selfies
>It's fucking white
you can get it black

oh fuck, this makes my nokia 7 look like shit and is cheaper than the oneplus 6. fucking bought. nice.

fpbp

fpbp that notch is a dealbreaker

chink shit

Asymetrical bezels. If you're gonna copy Apple, at least do the one thing Apple did right.

Attached: Untitled.png (700x630, 426K)

okay this is epic

beat me to it

>g5 and v20 are outdated
consumerist pig

>That fucking front camera position
just hold the phone upside down when taking a selfie, stupid roastie

>g5 and v20 are outdated
Not that they are outdated, they have defective hardware which results in an inevitable bootloop.

Notch, chink

fpbp

5t confirmed peak OnePlus.

Not worth changing from 5T

A FUCKING NOTCH

got burnin in the notch area after 2 days

iphone x is a failed clone of the essential phone, wich is a shitty version of the mii mix, wich itself it's a clone of the aquos crystal (or hower it was called)

>buy oneplus
>still use stock software it came with
the fuckbare you doing nigga? slap a custom rom on it like lineage, it literally just werks and has no chink backdoors

It doesn't have that nice sandpaper texture on the back that the OnePlus One had. It was the perfect solution to making the phone more grippy without making it impossible to pull out of your pocket, (which is what happens with a rubber case). I recently upgraded from the One to the 5T, and that's the thing I miss most.

And also the notch.

>rear fingerprint reader
idk how people see this as a bad thing, it's super convenient.

>OnePlus one remains their best device.
Agreed. But the One didn't have expandable storage either. iirc only the OnePlus X did.

But then you lose the full-screen gestures that Oxygen OS has (and MIUI as well). In fact if someone can recommend a way to get those on lineage without resorting to play store apps and overall botnet stuff, I'll switch today.

that's your fault for falling for the "bezul less" meme.
why on earth do pepole buy phones that are unusable without stupid "gestures" workarounds?

The price.
It'd be a stellar phone for 100$ less. As is it's competing with the likes of S9 which it simply can't measure up to.

chinese adhd trash company that would promote its shit at any cost

Nice.

Mate have you tried it? It's usable with on-screen buttons, but gestures are just way better.

The gestures just seem like a pain in the ass to me; I haven't actually used them though. From looking them up, it looks error-prone and imprecise.

The on screen buttons don't take up that much space, and even disappear when in full screen mode for video apps.

t. OnePlus 5t user who swapped to Lineage immediately

does anyone still have the screenshots with the oneplus customer experience meme