Is it possible to make a youtube/gmail/outlook with no need to give them your phone number?

is it possible to make a youtube/gmail/outlook with no need to give them your phone number?

Attached: gm n ol.jpg (850x409, 26K)

Yes

how? i have tried to make any gmail account without phone number but seems like it's now obligatory. Outlook will shut down your account after a few days if you don't give them your phone number.

You can make a gmail on android without a number

Get a throwaway number, there are a bunch of apps that give you a trial for a second number so that's all you need

>is it possible to make a youtube/gmail/outlook
With enough hard work, maybe.

again, they will shut down your account by not putting your number.
i had an experience with making outlook account to shitpost in media but they needed my phone number, i skipped that part but days later they send an email saying that i needed to put the phone number as a verification account or for more security (the account was like 3 days old and was only used once)

google? yes
outlook? no

eggsplain

Attached: milk.jpg (720x480, 44K)

Just give them a google voice number.
This only works if you are a burger though.

No.

Yes, that works on my Samsung tablet.

But it does not work if you use a PC and a Win browser.

I don't know, it just werks. I made one a couple of days ago without issues.

maybe if you check it again, you will get the same problem as me

>is it possible to make a gmail
Buy a burner phone and don't activate
Hello free gmail account

I have 4 google accounts that I've been using daily for months now without a phone number attached

do you use any vpn to make them? i saw an user of Jow Forums 2 weeks ago, posting a video of him using vpns to make google accounts and not putting his number in them

Yes, but it can be a pain. They don't always require a number, I've made throwaway accounts that sometimes didn't ask for one.

My most consistent trick worked about 50% of the time but basically all I did was set my country to somewhere very underdeveloped. Such as Burundi or Lesotho, and sometimes when I did that the phone number box would go away.

if you select hotmail.com when signing up, yes.

I was able to start an outlook account without phone number and its been going strong for like a month

Attached: Untitled.png (1448x881, 134K)

>again, they will shut down your account by not putting your number.

Horse shit, I made my current gmail on my Samsung tablet without a phone number 2 years ago.

seconding
I've made multiple gmails for various purposes on my samsung phone and they range up to 5 years old and none have ever been closed. Sometimes when I log in I get a box that offers me the option of adding a number for security but just clicking "Done" skips it and logs in.

I have multiple, years-old accounts on Google that don't have phone numbers associated with them. I don't know if they were grandfathered in or something though. If you just need some shitposting emails, try mail.com and then have everything forwarded to your actual account which could be a verified Gmail or Outlook account or something. I have a mail.com account that I've used for years and they've been pretty good overall.

Attached: morons.png (471x134, 7K)

For google, yes. I don't even own a SIM card. Just put a recovery mail, not a recovery phone number. You don't have to fill every single field.
I also have a very old Hotmail account without a number. So I assume they also allow this.

This. Why can't retards think.

Attached: 1523295356158.png (730x481, 36K)

>Outlook will shut down your account after a few days if you don't give them your phone number.
you can use an alternative email

google forces phone verification or all new accounts. the only exception is if you sign up with an existing account cookie in your session or IP address which boosts your "trust" score, but then that links the accounts. keep in mind you can effectively create an infinite number of accounts by using aliases. just put dots in your username or append "+" with random text at the end

if you really need new accounts you can buy a prepaid sim, most are good for about 3-4 activations. or you can buy them in bulk from russians

Make an account for a new user in Chrome/Chromium. When it's created from there, no phone number is necessary.

>2018
>using google/microsoft

Attached: Prism_slide_5.jpg (700x525, 86K)

Im not american, so i dont give a fuck about that

Also, i have my @msn.com account for 20 years

Are there any good alternatives to Gmail and by good I mean ones that have decent amount of space and do NOT collect any data?

that means you're even more at risk moron. nearly all traffic goes through the US and there's even less protection for non US citizens

protonmail

yes but you need a time machine
(or one of those temporary SMS things you can just google that would work too)