>fail
>create NPC meme
>be told we are dehumanizing them
>only a human can dehumanize another human
>so we must be humans not bots
>the ones accusing us of being bots are now trying to convince us they’re human
We just completely turned the tables.

does this make sense? I’m bretty high right now

Attached: E7697031-D7D9-437E-94E1-36D6084BB6A0.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

I am human?

Attached: 1538014349047.jpg (971x546, 56K)

This was worthy of a screen shot.

Checked. And by accusing them of being bots they are now accusing us of being humans accusing them of being bots. Now all we have to do is convince them that some NPCs are higher status than other NPCs and watch them fight over who is which upper or lower class of NPC, creating identity politics WITHIN the NPC meme that divide them while making them admit they’re NPCs.

I’m so fucking high but I can tell this is brilliant

Attached: 7E90DE11-B015-424D-A016-41B231DEFEDB.jpg (900x760, 108K)

We need an NPC who stands out from the pack but isn’t human yet. The upper class of the NPCs that they will scramble to identify as by virtue signaling that they aren’t like the default grays they’re special and more woke

Wokejacks.

you mean like a based negro?

i realize this too
i still remember all the times i was called a bot

Yes exactly. They pride themselves on identity politics and division within classes. Like animal farm pigs separating themselves but they’re still all just animals. By claiming the identity of being the based negro equivalent NPC they admit to being an NPC

Then we meme the behavior of trying to be the woke NPCs as NPC behavior

This is so many advanced levels of inception looping in on themselves that no one will understand me

Attached: 7FDFC1C1-3902-4887-AD8D-4E810D12A2F3.png (495x310, 123K)

This is too funny. You ARE a Russian bot lol

Attached: 1532220486045.jpg (1075x514, 346K)

Attached: 1531435699500.jpg (2610x846, 851K)

Attached: 1521771279969.jpg (2320x773, 602K)

The only thing worse than being an NPC is being the peasant version of an NPC. If you’re the king version of an NPC then you can virtue signal and have pride...while still being categorized as an NPC. But at least you’re not like those OTHER NPCs. You’re special

It’s allowing them to still have special snowflake status but still trapped within the confines of the NPC label we’ve given them.

I don’t know how to represent this in meme form. But I know getting higher will help guide me

If you view yourself as a king surrounded by peasants then we shrink you all into barnyard animals you will naturally recreate your hierarchy within that animal status. You’ll become the king again but be limited to being an animal

AND THEN. If we reverse the polarity of wokeness so that for an NPC you are higher in the hierarchy the LESS woke you are...we reward the npcs who are less woke so that npcs naturally programmed to chase the highest value position in the hierarchy voluntarily unwake themselves

Then when they achieve the highest level of NPC status which is now being the least woke NPC...they become human. But unwoke human. They end up trying to become US.

And from there all of this SJW feminism woke culture self destructs like a balloon being turned inside out

This is the key

One NPC in the crowd breaking free...the radical Wokejack gaining humanity

Attached: D1F01B05-F1E2-4E9E-9F54-0306F5FC99D8.jpg (814x960, 72K)

everything immediately went to shit when they legalized weed. You wont see it on the news, but canada is just a wasteland now. Every business shut down, whole sectors burnt to the ground overnight and mass riots shut down any potential transportation out. Its hell.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

Attached: 136580755103.gif (480x360, 379K)

Or maybe worried is better. Like he doesn’t know why he feels emotions or sentience when the others don’t.

Look at the NPC in the middle right

Attached: E0EDBB92-8B62-4C7F-8619-00656A73C2F5.jpg (814x960, 72K)

THIS IS HOW TO TELL WHO IS AN NPC. SENTIENT NPCS WILL NOTICE THE SENTIENT NPC AND FEEL EMPATHY. THE NPCS WHO DONT NOTICE THE SENTIENT NPCS ARE NON SENTIENT NPCS.

This is the Turing test

DO YOU SEE. This is the next stage. It has to be the least assuming one. In the back never the forefront. Worried that he feels sentience. Worried that the others will notice and outcast him if they sense his sentience

Attached: 22D87E82-0813-480B-8940-F737BEEB0311.jpg (2500x1250, 133K)

Like he knows what they’re doing is somehow wrong. But he doesn’t understand why or how he can feel that

Bottom left in the last panel...remorse. Guilt. What is this feeling. This isn’t in my programming. This isn’t right. But how can I know that

Attached: FFEDABB3-EBC9-4BCE-8E97-982ADC5DEC65.jpg (412x691, 46K)

This will encourage them to be the free thinkers that escape from the herd mentality of the other NPCs because the special snowflake is the one gaining sentience and shedding groupthink

This will cause them to hold independent thought up as a goal to chase thus ending the leftist groupthink as they all become individualists for the sake of escaping the NPC label. Making the end of their unified thought and ushering in an Age of Enlightenment as they use logic instead of feels and end up on the right

>need to draw a hat on it so it can be recognized as his outgroup totem
the left still can't meme

good analysis, the fact they made articles about it completely takes the wind out of the sails of the bot argument. You can just turn around and say, yeah like how you call us bots?

yeah, there's no way a meme that has been pushed this hard could ever be from Russians. Nosiree.

Am I really the only one with a fucking brain on this board who can see what has been going on? Russian shills have been here for years posting insane levels of content. Basically all of pols memes come from Russia.

bump

It could be. it definitely seems particularly forced.
There are multiple groups here I think
Though Russia being the first in the list is tiring, OP didn't even say that.

Also, do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Attached: 1539744050912.jpg (255x194, 13K)

Npc Heirarchy is determined by how many unique unoriginal thoughts the NPC has.

Shitty NPCs in a game only have a couple lines, maybe only one, they always say the same thing when you clock on them.

High effort NPCs have lots of line but click them enough and they start to repeat themselves because after all, they're just an NPC, not a player they cant come up with new lines on their own.

Leftist NPCs are ranked by how many dogmatic leftist talking points they have memorized verbatim and can regurgitate on demand. Peasant NPCs only say Drumpf Bad! Sportsball. PopularTV.program

Footmen say DRUMPF BAD IMPEACH NOW! RACIST! NAZI! Sportsball. Whales! Raise taxes!
Nobles say more and more but still totally generic predictable things with the occasional niche special interest.

"Kings" have a huge cloud of talking points around them, some very obscure, all the generic ones are there, nearly all of the "common"
special ones.

NPCS are more or less important based on the sophistication of their programming, how much attention they have been given by their programmers.

They fight each other for the priviledge of being labeled BEST GOYIM, while failing to notice tha they have all labeled themselves as goyim in the process