Redpill me, Jow Forums

Attached: Brave.jpg (518x284, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuk off to reddit

only good on mobile

Chrome reskin

Used by idiots that can't setup their own server.

Here's your answer OP

The jews are the enemy of the white race and niggers are objectively inferior to most basically all other races.

i guess it's good if you're a brainlet and dont know what hosts is or don't understand browser extensions

What do you recommend for desktop?

Doesn't block "unobtrusive ads"

vivaldi with ublock origin

FireFox ESR 52

here

Attached: a521709360f4326ad12a29e2dbbe7c36cadb5b381d159977db56d6fe098915aa.jpg (901x901, 156K)

my answer: Brave replace ads with the BAT network, every nanosecond you spend surfing Jow Forums is another dollar sign in the eyes of Brave Software Inc. The Brave browser replace all advertisements with blockchain-based tokens eliminating the source of income of entire internet. Websites really have an incentive to build expensive paywalls or block Brave users because they are stealing their income.

Attached: Basic Attention Token 8-2-2018 9-55-51 PM.png (1366x666, 101K)

its botnet

It's a shitty cash cow shilled by BAT coin holders. Nothing about the tech is remotely good.

Eh, it's meh.
>fastest browser and objectively the only good Blink (chrome) browser
>but
>wants to be secure and private, yet doesn't use uBlock Origin or uMatrix and instead uses (((adblockplus))) and uses Google as a default search engine
>wants to deliver tor built in for "privacy", yet is chromium based and thus very flawed for privacy and security and also gives a significantly more unique fingerprint due to it not being the tor browser
>wants to be as open source as possible but bundles with proprietary addon services
>sponsors Private Internet Access which is a scam itself
If you're not using firefox or one of it's forks, then you should use Brave.

Stop parroting this. Every webview browser is equally shit/good on mobile.

Firefox

This is opt in. The point is it's fighting against intrusive ads. This isn't a bad goal.

It's shit, couldn't let me post on Jow Forums with Shields on and has ton uf crap that can't be removed, just get Iridium or Bromite.

>posting on Jow Forums outside of Clover™ on android®

botnet

I use Omnichan, I hated clover.

The best way to browse Jow Forums is with a mobile app.

is this the best browser for ios? i use firefox on android but you can't install add ons for that with ios. wtf.

used to not like it on desktop but some wikis loaded with scripts and tracking take forever to load on chrome/ff with ublock while Brave opens them instantly

I like it, it is fast, light, it is not based on GTK, it is easily customizable, the shield is deactivated / activated with a click, the eyelashes are cool and it is minimalist.

>instead uses (((adblockplus)))
Source? What is the problem with this? It's open source, no? Panopticlick tests indicate nothing out of the ordinary in terms of identifiable information.
>uses Google as a default search engine
Doesn't matter, as long as it can be changed on a given browser.
>yet is chromium based and thus very flawed for privacy and security
Be grateful something like this is even possible on smartphones, which are inherently not security/privacy oriented.
>but bundles with proprietary addon services
Which ones?
>sponsors Private Internet Access
Where? I haven't noticed this on the mobile version.
>which is a scam itself
Sources, sources, sources. I've heard people only putting trust in PIA because of their court battles in order to not disclose any user information. The floor is yours.

All of the above.

>that pic
Mother of cringe

How?

The only honest non-shill post in the entire thread.

Sources?

It's a meme parroted by BAT bagholders
Don't follow it and pity the fools that fell for the PnD

>What is the problem with this?
Twice as inefficient, goes exponentially slower as you add more filters which is why it blocks 5 times less ads. Doesn't block domains deficiently and only hides ads.
>Which ones
Password keeping ones, I don't remember all of it.
>haven't noticed this on the mobile version.
In the settings on desktop. I don't know about the android version.
>court battles
Apple had "court battles" to prove they "aren't" giving information about their users to the government. PIA is American based, nothing American based can be trusted since privacy is non existent there. Only things listed on privacytools.io can.

bumping

Mobile: Fennec
Desktop: IceCat

Or nightly on both and remove the botnet yourself.

Never touch the web without unlock origin and umatrix.

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Attached: f86bb358f20fe394163ddb7aed4b88dc31bb7987275a6a16340cdf19cbcdf4b3.png (256x256, 135K)

You didn't have to use different wording for everything you've already said. You could've just linked:

The jews control the world. Blacks were created by the jews to outbreed us because the jews hate us and want us dead.
Hitler did nothing wrong.
Donald Trump is a genius.

According to this website, Brave is less botnet than Firefox. Checkmate faggots.

Attached: south-park-eric-cartman-11.jpg (1400x800, 179K)