This thing is installed on my friend's work computer and is preventing me from moving any files I download to another...

This thing is installed on my friend's work computer and is preventing me from moving any files I download to another computer. Is there any way to disable it without having the permissions or stop it from encrypting the files?

Attached: 8812926_xxlg_0.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Replace it with a Jow Forums approved rootkit

It appears locked like this and when I put the USB on another computer the files are completely unreadable.

Attached: example.jpg (1258x546, 184K)

it's a work computer, I can't replace it with anything.

>sudo into the gen2 dir
>Install
>cumpile colonel
>im in
>move file
>backtrace
>done

Fucking brainlet, learn how to computah

Attached: 1525497684436.jpg (488x463, 21K)

can you say this in actual words

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Don't worry; it's already sent samples of the files you were copying to your friend's company's security team.

I'm sure he won't have to worry about his "work computer", or his "work" in the morning.

Reboot into safe mode and uninstall it.

Likely some kind of DLP feature, best to boot off a USB and copy the files from there if you aren't willing to remove or disable it.

Why the fuck do you have those pics on your work computer. Holy fuck if you were working for me and putting degeneracy on my computers I would be asking myself why the fuck did I even hire you lmao

The poster isn't the employee; they're some random friend that employee let use the company laptop, and they are trying to copy data off of it. The endpoint protection is doing its job well, although the web filtering seems to have issues.

Contact sysadmin.
This thing exists to prevent niggers from doing shit.

I obviously do browse Jow Forums regularly.

It's not my work computer.

>It's not my work computer.

Then give it back Tyrone.

sysadmin?

Is there anyway I could get it on another computer? This wouldn't be a problem but the other computer doesn't have Internet.

I meant to respond to this, what does boot off a USB mean?

Get into Safe Mode. The antivirus shouldn't even load.

okay, I'll try it, thank you

Put Linux on a USB flash drive, boot off it and copy the files

would it be able to go back to the old OS? I'm not even sure if I can do that since I don't have all the permissions on here.

>This thing is installed on my friend's work computer and is preventing me from moving any files I download to another computer. Is there any way to disable it without having the permissions or stop it from encrypting the files?

I had the exact same experience but with something called symantec PGP, migth work anyway

I have an exploit on that, found it while doing an internship for one of the biggest automotive parts maker in the world
Just rename the file extension to .EXE (it needs to be EXE, not exe), then do whatever you want.
Found that out while doing maintenance on a production computer, needed drivers and windows XP obviously didnt have that shitty garbage encryption. For some reason .EXE installers werent encrypted when moving to a pen, but .exe were unreadable. Whoops.
My boss disregarded that like the cunt he is. The entire factory has so many security problems it's laughable. As me anything if anyone wants to hear my stories

I'm gonna try this right now

update me senpai, actually curious if it still works

It didn't work, I wasn't even able to change the file extension. Maybe cause it's pictures and videos I was trying to move.

uhhh, do need to actually change the extension
if you dont have windows set to "show file extensions for known filetypes", you cant change them

ahh, no wonder.

It's an easy fix, just google it and you can do it in a minute