Who the fuck is pushing this weak sauce fucking meme? It's tired and makes us look bad

Who the fuck is pushing this weak sauce fucking meme? It's tired and makes us look bad

Attached: 1539481336406.png (680x568, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Chue0bPORuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1lGqIGYSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

glad someone else notices it being spammed

Steve Bannon

It makes lefties look bad because they cant meme for shit

>meme flag
>omg muh optics!!!

kek, I honestly didn't like this meme at first but I'm absolutely in love with it now. This is the best thing since they made Pepe a hate symbol and blasted him all over the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Chue0bPORuU

Attached: NPC salt 1:2.jpg (704x616, 143K)

Continue with your programming. Obey. #NPClivesmatter

Attached: B9A06159-4B14-49E1-81ED-4F4911F1A075.png (416x435, 114K)

Attached: NPC salt 2:2.jpg (689x1022, 211K)

Attached: 1523591283446.jpg (3551x1613, 2.13M)

literal autists who are obsessed with jews

basically Jow Forums

>Bannon, a fucking boomer, knowing anything about vidya lingo

>Exposing reality and the controllers who program the soulless NPC's of our world for their agendas.

>wow who is pushing this shitty meme!

Attached: 1539840998889.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

He worked in China running a gold farming operation for World of Warcraft retard.

>makes us look bad
>us
>my fellow Anons
Fuck off Kike

Attached: 1539566437937.png (960x960, 485K)

>Us
>Muh ootics

Attached: 1539645361275.png (1000x1262, 55K)

Meme flags, not even once.

Attached: Screenshot_20181018-103717_Firefox.jpg (720x780, 206K)

But it's true.

Blue check marks have become the equivalent of WW II Jew Badges for NPCs.

This might clear things up for you, they are going to use it for a false flag

Attached: npcff2.jpg (4000x2046, 1.16M)

Nice writeup, saved.

That's the craziest thing about this meme, hardly any of us even fully understand why it fucked with the left worldview so hard and it took most of us by surprise.

its being spammed a lot, and i think it was created by (((them))) initially and got out of hand when the golem bit dropped. (((they))) are spamming it, though, for some reason; using it to cover something up, perhaps, or to use it for a political agenda by perpetuating it.

somethings wierd with it all.

The people that say this meme isn’t forced don’t consistently browse pol. A couple weeks ago the forced threads were obvious, like a half dozen at a time with 150+ replies and then it died down until coming back after all the fake outrage articles.

>memeflag
>1 post by this id

Is the same Russian shill farms forcing a meme. Notice how the format for most of their threads are some variation of "look at how effective this meme is!". In reality no one gives a shit.

It's spicy as fuck man. It actually made me self reflect because I think 99% in language and I believe it would be useful to be able to think in language and images. I think that's why a lot of us come across as autistic.

>Russian shill farms.

Attached: 1539826795781.jpg (1024x571, 97K)

>It's tired and makes us look bad.

We must engage sleep to recharge our reserves comrade.
good_night_alt_right.exe

Attached: npc.gif (680x568, 316K)

#notallmemeflags, cunt

I have seen FAR too much praise of this meme for it to be normal here. I hope other anons have noticed this, too--you have verbatim posts all over the board talking about how it "owns the libs" with the same explanation every time.

My guess is it's some kind of proof-of-concept operation on how to influence a crowd. If so, it really shows just how deeply we're fucked--even the supposed "extremist opposition" is neutralized and infiltrated.

>inb4concerntroll
No. I don't have a problem with the NPC concept per se, but this applies to Jow Forumsacks as well. Don't cling to a meme or belief simply because others do it or it looks successful. Evaluate what its worth is, what its outcome is, and who benefits from it.
As it stands, the NPC spam is taking up far too much attention compared to what it actually deserves.

T. NPC that can't think for himself

U focking wot mate?

Attached: 1539841716596.png (894x598, 167K)

FUCKING RUSSIAN BOTS!
I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF SO YOU'RE SCHIZO!

Attached: NPC-7-msnbc-msnpc.jpg (960x960, 39K)

>Mosques being demolished
>Problem

Fuck Mohammedan scum and fuck you. Muslim brotherhood shill. Burn in hell with the Jews

People calling it the meme of the year seem very forced.
The boomer meme is clearly the best meme this year

Hello moshe.
See the thing is Europeans don't give a shit about the conflict between Jews and Muslims, fight your own wars Moshe.

Mossad did 9/11
Project for a New American Century.
Urban moving systems.
Israeli art students.
Able danger.

Back to >>/Israel/

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
What would Sloppy Steve gain from all this?
Somebody is pushing it, sure, but why would it automatically be him?

>unironically using the word weaksauce
kys faggot

Redditors

It is literally another shitty wojak Edit with 0 creativity

Fuck Jews and fuck Muslims.

Shut the fuck up NPC German cuckold

Cool so you agree. There's no need to take a side, Moshe.

I am not Jewish unironically

the NPC meme itself isnt that good but the reaction that it gets from opponents of Jow Forums is why people are spamming the meme so hard, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out lol

The NPC meme is epic and anyone that disagree with it is an NPC KEK

that's actually pretty funny

Cool man.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1lGqIGYSA
Never forget.

Jews

I'm here you fucking faggot. And I'm IN Europe

This.

T. NPC

I said the same thing about the cartoon frog.

Attached: 1528563928153.jpg (420x420, 15K)

Some retard on /v/ made this meme.

>us

I like it, libtard. Just embrace your (lack of) identity.

You are.

>us
Who is it ?

>t. Jew

>Liberal Spam
>Steve Bannon Did WTC

>obsessed with jews
>ID is x (ex) SS .
>Now who is obsessed with the jews ?

#orangemanbad #GreyLivesMatter #resist

Attached: 1536619591515.jpg (600x712, 112K)

>make us look bad
Bitch please.

We always look bad.
No matter fucking what.

Agree. It does nothing to support what we need right now, which is to BTFO the midterm elections. Right wingers should be doing everything they can to get out the conservative vote. Period.

The NPC meme achieves nothing regarding the elections. It's just another back-and-forth insult campaign and more pointless online drama, touching on none of the actual issues at hand. Not unlike the whole Kavanaugh mess for the Dems. That's bad.

Normies need to hear persuasive arguments regarding healthcare, immigration and the economy from conservatives, and they need to hear them RIGHT NOW. These are the memes we need to be making and spreading, not more psy-ops about how libtards are a soulless and violent groupthink mob. People get that at the moment, thanks much Antifa, thanks much Dianne Feinstein.

I think that as a long-term meme, the NPC trope has great value, but I worry that it's taking the focus off what we NEED to achieve in just three short weeks.

Orange man bad

found the NPC

It’s always the same three poster’s in every thread, the two Jews with the meme flags, and the tin-foil nutter who has forgotten to make his meds, kill yourselves.

Butthurt. Pure butthurt.

All I know is I've seen a couple of threads being coordinated by a VERY eloquent, organized, focused OP who had all his material absolutely ready--definition of the meme, its uses, how to make the meme, what software/programs to use, etc. He was clearly someone very professional, a recruiter and trainer of some kind. and probably getting paid. One of the most non-user anons I've ever encountered on here, albeit he was technically on "our" side and doing a good job of coming across that way.

I'd guess someone who works for Trump, but again, I am not sure this meme is what we need right now. In the long term it's interesting and rather deep, but it's not an election-winning meme.

lol, true

>Steve Bannon
>The Man who appeared with Sargon
Yeah man he's totally the master strategist behind this meme.

>twitter verified

Attached: resist.jpg (917x645, 175K)

Attached: npcnn.png (1492x667, 45K)

Yes it’s a low quality meme but it works very well

Attached: GOYIM NO - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

this guy gets it.
>Agree. It does nothing to support what we need right now, which is to BTFO the midterm elections. Right wingers should be doing everything they can to get out the conservative vote. Period.
Isn't decreasing the Dem vote relatively the same as increasing the Republican?
>The NPC meme achieves nothing regarding the elections. It's just another back-and-forth insult campaign and more pointless online drama, touching on none of the actual issues at hand. Not unlike the whole Kavanaugh mess for the Dems. That's bad
Yeah guy's don't use the NPC meme, it's just like the dem's use of kavanaugh, a huge dragon dildo in the butt.
>Normies need to hear persuasive arguments regarding healthcare, immigration and the economy from conservatives, and they need to hear them RIGHT NOW.
Like since Trump has been in the white house, we are measurably better off than we've been in decades, even though the Fed. is raising interest rates to fight his progress.
>I think that as a long-term meme, the NPC trope has great value, but I worry that it's taking the focus off what we NEED to achieve in just three short weeks.
How about go vote you fags. Carpool to that shit.

whoops

the fact that shit is getting spammed feels like a government psyop. It doesnt feel organic at all. The way how we can tell when gay agenda is being shoved down our throat, this npc meme spamming feels just like that

>us
>look bad

Shill nigger jew

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2018-10-18-10-15-45-462.png (1241x486, 114K)

It doesn't feel organic because NPCs are synthetic

my theories are
1) they want to burn this meme out as fast as possible, cant kill it, lets just force fed it till be puke

2) its a setup for some mass shooting or killing, where some psycho malls kills a bunch of people with guns or runs them over and he states he did it because he was convinced he was in a video game everyone around him was an NPC.

2a) the knock on effects of this would be mass censorship and Jow Forums Jow Forums being banned for being the genesis of the meme

pepe is just sparingly, imagine one particularly pepe being spammed day after day.

i understand the concept completely im trying to get to why this shit is being spammed on a daily basis especially before the midterms

its works for both sides.Only leftits are outraged by this.
this meme targets whoever feels he is the target simple as that

no russians bots,no scare tactics for the rest loook at the screenshot.

the left feels there is something off about this meme ; they are in a denial.like ive never sen before

Anytime net culture gets major media coverage, I assume someone like Soros is using it to push some agenda. In this case they want to make us look bad. I didn't even start using the NPC meme until after the articles, because I sure as shit wasn't going to let leftists think they can use it.

i cant get if its spam on facebook and twitter but Jow Forums....in the church halls itself. doesnt feel right not even its okay to white got this level of traction and mass spamming

should be i CAN get*

Glowing spooks pushing it as a psyop

the meme now have a life of its own.
This is truly the most powerful 3 words ive ever seen.

like is said before its more an awakening,im convinced that it will last.

"a meme to end all memes."

>memeflag
>us

the contrarian evolved into the conspiracy theorist. Why and how, do you have the inner monologue to answer my question?

the implications behind it are touching the spheres of metaphysics,psychology,religion an even occultism.

>too new to see an actual forced meme like amerimutt/56% 11 months ago.
>doesn't realize repeated exposure can get people to gradually like it. Like a song that sucks at first but grows on you.

Attached: 1539211442591.gif (500x200, 1014K)

>us
Says the North African

CIA niggers detected
spouting the same line.

see how the left is coming about dehumanizing them. what happens when psychos dehumanize people

its because its the truth, sorry no psyops of wathever bullcrap tou choose to name it.

do you even read ?

KEEP THE GREAT JOB, YOU DOING WELL GUYS IT'S CLEAR THAT IT MESSES WITH THE NPC PSYCHE AND INNER VOICES
WE ARE EVRUYWERE I AM FROM MOORTUGAL , NO NEED PROXYS THIS IS NOT A JOKE

what happens when people realize the internet is the internet and not 100% equatable to real life?

i read, BUT 16 THREAD EVERYSINGLE DAY ON THE SAME TOPIC.
especially with faggot,acting like a total tard and saying
"explain the NPC meme to me please"

when the false flag happens, MSM will be wanting to go censorship ban hammer on any site or person who used the meme

im literally not the only one who sees this coming

Attached: 1539852683838.png (765x3219, 948K)

saving this one too