Is dream market (Dark net market) down for anyone else?

Is dream market (Dark net market) down for anyone else?

Attached: 15333042286078525833475096777899.jpg (3456x4608, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/
thepsychedelicscientist.com/dmt-extraction/
youtube.com/watch?v=E-TZKiJW1UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5nJLCvPB4
youtube.com/watch?v=mHpTiq71Cws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

? Anyone

seems to be up

It's up, what are you taking about

can anyone post a screenshot of it
also, i never been on tor, how easy it to buy stuff anyways

real money > crypto exchange > buy monero > wallet on tails > wallet on market > order > pick order.

Alternative:
real money > crypto exchange > buy bitcoin > tumbler of bitcoin > tails wallet > market wallet > order > pick order.

>real money > crypto exchange > buy monero > wallet on tails > wallet on market > order > pick order.

interesting, i always had this feeling monero isn't a meme and is actually more secure than bitcoin

by tails, do you mean the live OS? When you order, like..how does that work and stuff

Cryptography allows communication and money movement to stay in the realm of shadows.

Everything else is handled by postal office without them actually knowing what's inside packages, just order something small and figure it out yourself.

Read this, good short intro to it all.
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/bible/buyer

I use my debet card to pay drugs and watch predium pedo video.

Dream market doesn't accept money though. Only BTC and BCC

For now, it'll be fixed - xmr worked before, it'll work again.

I suggest just wait for xmr to be back and don't use shitcoins like bitcoin for useful payments, that if you value your opsec.

Drugs are nice when you're not getting caught.

Nice try FBI

Funny post desu chuckled.

Well dream market must be shit then if it doesn't accept monero
interesting, got it. Also you didn't clarify if it was tails as in the OS

>Drugs are nice when you're not getting caught.
How was dmt? I wanna do it desu even though i never ever done psychedelics haha

Read the link, tails os is just a linux distribution - configured from bottom up for your anonymity, that also runs on your ram.

Buy plants that contain dmt from clearnet and extract it yourself - takes 7 days and comes much cheaper.

It's the strongest shit even that dosen't fuck you up, you'll instantly get knocked out of your body and feel like actually dying - but instead of eternal darkness you get the trip of your life - it also lasts like 15 minutes.

yea yea got it
yea i've see that guide. I was like, now where do i get the fucking plant lol???? Now i know. Also what dosage did you do? I was thinking about doing 5grams or more

OP you can run tor-node at home and sell plants worldwide.

You don't want to do more than 40 mg of dmt.. especially first time.

You extract the molecule and get it in crystal form - do not burn the crystals you'll destroy them - find a way to vaporize them.

Also what guide lmao ?

For every drug you never done, research first - this website is a good start for dosages, safety measures etc:
psychonautwiki.org/

>You don't want to do more than 40 mg of dmt.. especially first time.
hmm ok
>Also what guide lmao ?
I think this one
thepsychedelicscientist.com/dmt-extraction/

i've seen another guide where a girl makes dmt and the video was like 1 min
>Buy plants that contain dmt from clearnet and extract it yourself
wait wait, i don't think this is possible? I've looked around, some seem like scams

>find a way to vapourise them
nigger, can't you just eat them? getting a vape should do it though.

Attached: stb.png (1040x396, 30K)

For those who don't know what dmt is
watch these videos

youtube.com/watch?v=E-TZKiJW1UQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5nJLCvPB4

thats a bad idea. start with LSD otherwise you are bound to have a bad trip because you won't know what the fuck you got yourself into.

Attached: DjDUjQqVsAAZ_oA.jpg (850x1200, 132K)

dude

shut the fuck you up little bitch
im gonna buy so much fucking dmt
after the 15 min trip is done, im going back to back and smoking that shit
fuck u.
i know what i got myself into
i watched this guys video

You're gonna fuck your brain if you don't respect psychedelics is right. Besides buying LSD is so much safer on dream and other markets, because it's literally paper.

Dw what that user said - just make sure your room is silenced as dmt exacerbates your senses.

Stop also educating yourself from shitty spiritualists and non-scientific sources...

Don't eat it, because nothing will happen - you have some enzymes which destroy dmt asap. Vape it to get straight into blood stream and bypass enzymes.
DMT dosen't share tolerance with other psychedelics.

Also it won't fuck your brain, on the contrary - there are some 2013 - 2014 papers which shown dmt micro-dosing caused neurogenesis, so you'll end up with more brain cells after tripping for few months.

Order 500 g - 1 kg of mhrb, u'll get at most 10% of dmt crystals from extraction.

so, micro-dosing dmt makes your IQ rise? Sign me the fuck up.

No it forces your brain to grow neurons from 0.

Those neurons have no use, unless you give them a reason for their existence - like constant study or a hard skill which involves multiple brain regions.

Otherwise they will grow and die quicker than your old neurons over neurotoxins.

Fuck off fbi

You dont need to do all this. I've been buying from dnm with tor + windows for 5+ years now.

Evaluate your ego and realize you're small fry, the feds don't give a fuck about some basement-dwelling loser buying small quantities of drugs, let alone odorless pieces of paper (lsd) its practically untracable unless you're a complete monumental retard

Cringe the post.

k

he's right you know. They don't give a shit about you. They had trouble finding the biggest credit card reseller on the entire internet, for fucks sake. They won't find you.

Attached: 1532738308119.png (561x540, 286K)

k

>shitty spiritualists and non-scientific sources
let me guess, you're an atheist, i feel bad for ever nigger that is trapped in intellect. Like i know this earth is a prison, you just keep digging a hole deeper for yourself subconsciously.
Sheep like you won't understand what the fuck i am saying.
honestly, this comment is severely underrated. But i like to take precaution anyways, y'know?

every*

Fair enough, but sometimes it verges on paranoia and it's not healthy to feel that way when you are conducting a transaction that the state has no business in and is fundamentally amoral. I know friends who feel "bad" and "criminal" to the point where they take all these precautions.

However I am in europe, they literally imprison your ass for weed in the US don't they?