What are you working on over there, bro? You hacking or something?

>What are you working on over there, bro? You hacking or something?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 8.35.07 AM.png (600x762, 585K)

>yeah, wanna take a look?

sorry jeff i'm not letting you use my vpn to buy steroids again

God he's so handsome.

Jeff pls go

Go back to >>/LGBT/

Please don't post pics of me without my permission

Fuck off you don't look like that, you like this

Attached: l.png (365x175, 154K)

Nah, i'm watching a vid of your mother fucking a black man.

Too scared to admit that he's hot :^)

yeah might want to change your passwords bro
oh sorry, I meant password, the same one you use for everything
*adjusts sunglasses, vanishes in a puff of smoke*

>open CLI on any computer ever
>they can be a friend, acquaintance, classmate, family member, guy looking over my shoulder in a cafe
hahaha are you hacking the mainframe or something haha check out mr hacker over here

Fuck off tripfag you can't even link to other boards properly

>vanishes in puff of vapor
ftfy

>ftfy
*sniff* What's that, my dear? You've been on reddit today? Hmmm... quite a pungent scent you have gifted me...

Are you really that insecure about your sexuality

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>Ha ha, what are you, some kind of jock? Yeah, pretty boy, I'm hacking your mom's webcam, wanna see her pussy? Yeah, that's what I thought, walk off bitch.

This guy looks like an even more autistic Jeff Seid, JUST

His eyes are too close together. -_-

Fuck off, bro

>hahaha are you hacking the mainframe or something
That's actually pretty cute :3