Is this the best option?

i wanna buy a strong pc, ill do video editing, daw, and maybe play csgo or lol a little. whats the alternative if there is one?

Attached: 9234121D-CC62-4DE5-9FE6-82B503920234.png (750x1334, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/t9ffFt
pcpartpicker.com/guide/yQv6Mp/magnificent-intel-gaming-guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is this the best option?
absolutely not

Kek

>>>/pcbg/

Is daw multithread heavy? Go check out threadripper.

>prebuilt
Yikes

my nigga just build your own, you can build a beast of a machine and save about 1/3 of what you'd have spent

pcpartpicker.com/list/t9ffFt
well it cost more now, how about that?

Build a PC faggot.

You did it wrong. Stay in this thread, I gotchu senpai.

that's a terrible price for a computer. I built a workstation 5x that powerful for the same price.

>, ill do video editing, daw, and
So get an AMD machine instead.

Pre-built PCs are the best options of this current year

Don't listen to them OP.
Similar specs would still cost you like 1200-1500 to build. There's a good chance the prebuilt also comes with other accessories as well. Not to mention the time saved waiting for all the parts to arrive and having to deal with part incompatibility.

Trying to decipher the parts behing this, just what motherboard has this VRM heatsink design? The yellow LED line at the bottom screams Asus Prime to me, but I'm not finding any of their 1151 boards with that heatsink design.

Attached: just what mb is this.jpg (1500x1500, 214K)

Went to google about it and to watch terrible gaymer youtube video reviews. So here are the unknown parts I found
>Asus Z370-A Pro
>The 1080ti is an MSI Aero (I saw one with an EVGA though, possibly out of stock and it was the next cheapest one)
> Tt Smart 600w for a PSU

So basically this is a:
>I'll build it using the cheapest parts that fit the advertised specs
Avoid it if you can OP, you can build one with higher quality parts for the same or even less.

pcpartpicker.com/guide/yQv6Mp/magnificent-intel-gaming-guide
alright folks, what do you think about this one then? also is there anything i need to upgrade? i can go up to 2k
patiently waiting
hmmm so ryzen 7 instead of intel you say?
uh, thanks man, what do you think about the link?

>240gb ssd
>2000 dollars
This is why you should build your own pc

Ryzen + Nvidia is really the way to go right now for high end.

You said it's for video editing and gaming is secondary, right? The extra cores from a Ryzen might do you better in this case. Plus you don't even need a top end chipset with them, even the B450 allows you to overclock if you want.
DAW though, I'm not really sure how Ryzen affects audio latency, some other user might know though.

daw > video editing >>> gaming (only csgo&lol)

Then go for a Ryzen machine. Best part is you don't need to change mobos if you get a 2xxx/Zen+ chip and want to change to Zen2/3xxx

>VRM heatsink design?
>doesn't actually care about the VRM itself