Is Linus right here?

Is Linus right here?

youtube.com/watch?v=nePbzg0XXq0

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linustechtips.com/main/topic/45149-about-the-meze-scandal-the-problem-and-a-shoutout-to-linus/
youtube.com/watch?v=fkHNgGaYR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LTT is a marketing channel whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation. He is not a tech channel for he has no tech education nor is involved in tech via any technical route, he is merely a pure MARKETING channel using tech as a meta.
Meta, all threads regarding LTT are METAthreads, using tech as an excuse to advertise a YouTube channel about a child-scamming manlet. He gets money by scamming children, the most disgusting and dishonest way to earn money.

Let us put this into perspective:
There's rapists and then there's child rapists.
The rapists will not exactly get fire in prison because they still have to bear risks when they are raping adults,
but child rapists get instant shivs and mutilation because they prey on what even the most savage criminals ignore out of dignity and at least some last remaining semblance of principles left in their minds.
Linus Manletcuck Soÿtips belongs in the child rapist category, he can't deal with anything larger or older than children, both physically and mentally.

based and redpilled, binus btfo

Attached: Untitled.png (751x799, 687K)

Hi Linus, stop browsing Jow Forums and go fuck that goblin you call wife.

Luke is the one who fucks her. Linus just waits in the cuckshed while thinking up the next scam to support the children between his wife and Luke.

watch the video, cuck

what if you just smelled a yoshi egg

like what does it smell like haha

just wondering

haha

This video isn't even remotely related to tech.

I only watch techquickie, the other shit is as said

Well obviously he's right, but all the stuff he said is pretty obvious

>implying marketing is scamming
>implying LTT does misinformation
>implying LTT targets just children

Don't talk about stuff that you can't understand.
You are just salty because you're wasting your life doing nothing of value, instead of being one of the hundreds of people that are making money thanks to his compny

warm grass

>implying LTT does misinformation
>shilled an expensive ASUS 144hz G-Sync monitor for being "sooooo goooooood" which turned out to be a line overclocked to 144 by ASUS killing its lifespan; and nobody could see the difference while playing games with only a windmill demo as exception; none of this mentioned by Linus of course
>Acer H236hl, the shit that Linus shilled so hard and ended up being the biggest pile of shit product to ever get negative reviews by the swarms from anyone stupid enough to get duped by this manlet faggot.
>advertises a bezle-less Acer 23 inch IPS monitor with link to the product in the description, yet it turns out it has half a fucking inch of black bezle
>tries to dupe a shitload of children into the "bake your GPU's" meme and risk damaging their parents' ovens, only to be forced to pull his video by clear-minded people with tech literacy
>Meze scandal [ linustechtips.com/main/topic/45149-about-the-meze-scandal-the-problem-and-a-shoutout-to-linus/ ]

Sorry bub, but you are on the losing side of this argument, and these are just the tip of the ice berg of scam.

Thanks to his company? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=fkHNgGaYR0I

youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE

Intel was trying to run their business model based on the monopoly they have on the market. They set price and decide on what is hedt. Amd's products turned all the on its head. Amd subjectively and objectively has the better product based on price for performance, for gaming and content creation and soon for running servers.

Linus has been on intel's payroll. It's clear by his content. I mean really, 1k budget computer build with an i5? ok, no. Recently he posted a video with his response to intel's new direction. He knows this was a very anticipated video. There has been lots of hate towards intel for the obvious reasons. Linus knows his credibility is on the line and his reputation will depend on his response. So he made this video calling it like it is, intel dropping the ball and being shit.

Linus was still playing politics and being too nice towards intel. In his video he ends with "Am I being too nit picky? or being unfair? I don't know leave a comment." He clearly didn't make a conclusion that intel has fucked it this time. Instead he went soft and BENT THE KNEE to intel, by not being explicit and blunt and stating that intel fucked up and to stay away from their products. Instead he second guess his entire speech by basically saying "i dont kno guys maybe I'm just complaining for no reason and there is nothing to be upset about here, what do you think?"

Take aways:

>linus knows intel has a shit product
>Linus still bends the knee to intel
He's a miss-informer and a narrative slider for the corporations by definition, a sell-out who can only effectively scam underage like yourself.

This is so true.

>LTT is a marketing channel whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation.
My biggest complaint so far with Linus. He's doing more harm than good. If parents freak out over their kids seeing tits in a movie, they should definitely freak out about seeing their kids get scammed into buying bullshit.

>>implying LTT targets just children

>search every LTT fan meetup vid
>see youtube channel stats
>all meetup vids are 90% underage, more than any youtuber
>youtube channel stats showcase biggest audience is underage
>all explanations of tech are so surface level and superficial obviously directed at dumb underage gaymers who think they understand tech (like yourself)
>pic related, you pissing your panties for Linus at his meet
Get the fuck out, underage is not allowed on Jow Forums.

Attached: LTT Fanbase.png (1280x720, 849K)

Where is the technology?

Certainly not in YouTuber threads about a marketing channel which uses tech as a meta and advertises itself on Jow Forums breaking the advertisement and solicitation rules.

Lel

>He's a miss-informer and a narrative slider for the corporations by definition, a sell-out who can only effectively scam underage like yourself.

I thought it was bullshit and for the last couple of weeks, due to his channel being recommended to me, I subbed and watched a few videos.
One of these days, he did a livestream to talk about intel's stock price, I think. Then he started talking about GNU/Linux.
Not being a radical jihadists as others, I listened quietly. Never in my life I saw someone over 16 years old talking so much shit about anything, and being live, I really think he let the ball and mask drop, he doesn't know shit about tech nor computers overall, he's just an actor following a script.
I unsubbed and blacklisted his channel.

Attached: 1533064451369.png (726x702, 575K)

no

Attached: block your exit.jpg (1000x562, 110K)

Linus talking about GNU/Linux?
That micropenis 1.7m manlet can't even install it.
I remember him needing Luke and one of his Asians to do it for him, the god damn stupid fuck.

>blacklisted his channel.

Attached: 1530198612292.jpg (613x531, 36K)

>target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation
So basically, just like Jow Forums

How rich is linus?

Not rich enough to resolve his manlet status and micropenis.