Antivirus yes or no?

Attached: main-qimg-278bbfea433997e6eb7d5718771bc703.png (790x333, 296K)

no

Common sense 2019 release candidate 2

delete thread

I use a mac they don't viruses like pcs

Hello, everyone. I have been trying to learn as much as I can about hacking and pentesting and such, and I would like to advance towards the next level.
At this moment, I would consider myself an expert script kiddie (Not very impressive, I know) so what ever tips/ classes/ general info you guys could
give me would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Antiviruses can also help with annoying sites full of pop ups and malware

First off if you want to be serious about this you need to install backtrack

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 1K)

NoScript
Gee, stop pretending to have brain cells, wintoddlers.

no, don't install random apks

fpbp

Go back

>needing an antivirus

Attached: IMG_0038.jpg (1992x1924, 641K)

Buy a UTM

/thread

>1. Common Sense
>2. You only should even consider this if you're using Windows, in which case you have enough protection with Windows Defender.
>3. The most threatening parts of your average website come from pop-ups and ads. Get uBlock origin, Decentraleyes, and Cookie Autodelete for your browser.

Attached: stroggification.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

I will get you

Attached: witch_2015_0.jpg (928x523, 91K)

Avast.

I just use ClamWin when I have some suspicious file.

Attached: clamwin_logo.png (265x130, 8K)

what the hell? kek

>Cookieautodelete
But why

You can tell if someone is technologically pretencious by if they're using an antivirus

2013 represents the pinnacle of hacking software. after that developers started to comprise the pure hacking power of a program for ui aesthetics. anyone who takes this sort of thing seriously knows this.
>kek
I haven't heard of this platform? is it a branch of kali. if so see above for why you should really use backtrack instead.

No

Attached: no.png (315x301, 19K)

I haven't gotten a virus since 2006. Not on win XP, 7 or 10.

Sometime around XP service pack 3 they just fucking stopped ever happening. People still use antivirus?

So you're telling me that using 5 years old tools in a constantly changing field is okay?

You just don't know about them because you don't have antivirus installed ;-)

>Backtrack
X)

>He uses windows
>Claims that he doesnt have viruses

Install any *nix

takes care of websites remembering you, no autofill data, etc.

like I said. after they made backtrack the developers of pen testing software got distracted by the trappings of the industry. they were too busy enjoying their free rolexes and dating hot women. they lost their edge. from then on most of the software they released was compromised and not as efficient. before then they had to work much hard therefore producing high quality programs.

unironically this

Dont listen to the faggots telling you to install loonix. Stick to NT kernel. Use Bitdefender if you're worried about notorious Russian hackers gone rogue.

Virus database has been updated