He's back on youtube with full shows

He's back on youtube with full shows.

Attached: 1533311976825.png (400x382, 47K)

REALLY?!!???!??!

Attached: soy_wojak.jpg (387x437, 40K)

too late

huh? was he gone? did he fall for the alternatives to youtube meme?

Too late, i have learned my lesson not to trust jews.

I hate his content he is way too inoffensive.

fuck (((bryan lunduke))) his show is trash and "le geek culture". Some dude criticized him on twitter when he changed his policy and only released clips, lunduke called the guy a anti-Semite (all he did was be critical of him) and forced him to say "nice things about israel". I don't have the screenshot, its on my other computer, post it if you have it.

he also had a livestream where he tried to install gentoo and couldn't do it. lmao

but there's step by step instructions in the handbook

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

He said he would sing the free software song but then he never did. Son I am disappoint.

why did he close down comments and ratings on all his videos?

Inane comments.

People were calling him a jew

It's this thing where he's fine fighting against the politically correct until the chosen people are mentioned. Nothing against them but his reaction to some of the criticisms was dumb and I met jewish people who weren't so sensitive.

what did he do?

He released highlight segments of his podcast for free on YouTube and put the full episodes behind a paywall on Patreon

$oy

Lunduke is an idiot, so glad I stopped watching.

Attention whore, nothing useful to say about the state of technology.

Look a bit further than the YouTube recommendation section for your foss news lads.

based sony headphones

stop shilling your channel on here, shekelberg

Attached: 1530204120007.png (512x748, 183K)

wow

>but his reaction to some of the criticisms was dumb
His reaction was complete theatrics. This is a guy who, by his own admission, lurks here on Jow Forums. He's not even remotely as thin-skinned as his reactions were making it out to be, he just needed an excuse to screech "REEEE anti-Semites errywhere!" so he could lock his shit behind a paywall.

this guy is fucking insufferable

he put up a paywall because of imagined antisemitism?

Effectively, yes. What he needed was a way to move the majority of his fanbase behind a Patreon paywall. This is usually trickier than you might think, especially when your established fanbase are used to a revenue model that doesn't involve them involuntarily opening their wallets every month if they want your content. Throwing the Patreon idea out there and then latching onto and signal boosting anything even remotely anti-Jewish was pure genius. Not only did it give him a more than viable excuse to actually go through with the plan, but it basically said to his fanbase, "hey, if you want to fight the good fight against racists and bullies AND support me and the content, here you go! Who's against these facist dirtbags?!"

And it worked. An entire group of people who probably would've just let him fuck off to do nothing behind a paywall and found someone else to watch suddenly felt like they could be "real" social justice warriors for once. It also didn't hurt that he pitched the paywall as a "private community just for us" (i.e. a safespace echo chamber) where they could all live out their bizarre little hipster "us geeks, right?!" fantasies without any "bullies" interrupting them.

Again, the real thing to take note of here is that EVERYTHING I'm explaining wasn't ever actually said. It was all tacit. Implications. If some part of this eventually blows up in his face or he gets called out on it, he needs only to say "show me where I said that" and drop the mic.

The FreeBSD fiasco was pretty entertaining, though.

Attached: freebsd.png (709x709, 452K)

/thread

What if your post just mirrors the self indicated paranoia based on alternative horror realities in which the greedy jew is out to take over the world as shilled at Jow Forums?
You know people insult others on the internet a lot, sometimes it becomes a storm and some people may just say nope.avi and leave.

Mostly because I don't go to, or frankly even give a shit about, Jow Forums or their hot opinions, Bryan. If I'm wrong about something, please feel free to "correct the record" as you see fit.

He can't configure wireless without a gui.

Attached: 1532142511339.jpg (1280x550, 116K)

so he convinced people to fight antisemitism by being a horribly greedy jew?