Anyone got the guide to put Windows XP (preferably 32-bit) onto a Ryzen system?

Anyone got the guide to put Windows XP (preferably 32-bit) onto a Ryzen system?.

I'm finally saying fuck it to botnet and XP was the last non-botnet option.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows XP/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you need a guide?

Because I don't feel like re-inventing the wheel. If someone has done it and make it straightforward why not use their work.

just install linux you fucking retard
why would you want to intentionally use an unsupported and insecure os?

EVery experience I've had with Linux I get stopped in my tracks by some .tar bullshit. This happens just after initial install. I can't install shit else and command line is a bitch because I haven't sudo'd or some shit. It's just annoying as fuck.

>open software center
>click install button on application

>sudo apt-get install

>see error message
>copy/paste to google

it's not brain surgery

Attached: serveimage (10).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Have a quarter of a (you) for the low quality bait.
Now install Windows 3.11, nigger

>3.11

stop being fucking retarded. I don't even have a floppy drive.

Try using the Ryzen USB tools with it or Vista

even 7 doesn't work with ryzen
and you expect to use xp

Ok fine I'll help, honestly its best to go with 64bit xp but its the same guide for 32bit.

Get an iso and serial from somewhere if you're not brain dead it shouldn't be hard. Most iso to USB programs won't work because you basically need like a grub interface to boot into the windows xp installer if you're not using a cd so you'll need WinToFlash, it's not open source and it has fucking ads on the free version but it works well and moves the files over fast.

WinToFlash will also be easy to follow unless you're brain dead. Boot into the USB with legacy boot as xp doesn't support uefi boot.

And there you go, also best browser to use is waterfox 46 which is the last version working for xp64 and newer than any browser on 32bit xp

Thanks bro. Will go with the 64 bit version. Also will drop this link. the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows XP/. Has a shitload of archived Windows XP iso in case you want to snatch them for archiving yourself. Get it while it's up.

if you use WinXP on internet, it will not be Microsoft/Intel botnet but 3rd party botnet instead, are you sure you want this

Windows xp is being dropped by so many programs I would just recommend going with a user friendly Linux operating system like mint, peppermint, lubuntu (don't like ubuntu but you might like it) ect. Anti-Botnet and user friendly

NP mate, if you don't mind pirating there's an iso of xp64 called superior64 which disables updates and activates it and adds a nice boomer tier classic theme but it does add some crapware but as well as useful shit like notepad++ and also dx10 support which is a bitch to install sometimes

Best os.

Attached: windows_xp_tan_by_lorddiablo006 (1).jpg (640x480, 201K)

Only if you run with open ports in the DMZ would this be an issue, stay behind the router and use the latest browser version and you are fine

Wait there actually a XP 64 that doesn't suck ass? Is it every bit as good as regular XP but now with more RAM and better directx?

this animu character I wanna fug

>even 7 doesn't work with ryzen
wrong

Somehow i feel the gaping holes in the operating system probably make it even more of a botnet than win10.

Thing is like this guy already said , if you're behind an up to date current strong firewall/router then you should be ok. Unless of course you're inviting malware inside from your own stupidity. Firewall won't stop you from doing something stupid if you want to do something stupid. Otherwise you'd fire your own firewall.

Is there a XP 64 version that doesn't break comparability to hell and back?

Turn off AHCI and SMT and it should work, but it will be shit.

Ubuntu literally comes with a parallel to the app store if you're too much of a brainlet to decompress a tarball or type "sudo apt-get install "

sure you can patch it, bit even then it's unstable

Even a vegan truck driver can figure it out, git gud OP, pic related, you

t. OTR fag

Attached: 1307999895511.png (300x300, 14K)

It's just as bad as using a retarded and broken OS, retard.

>EVery experience I've had with Linux I get stopped in my tracks by some .tar bullshit.
Holy fucking shit, how did a brainlet such as yourself ever even manage to find Jow Forums? Everything in your post just screams "retard".

You're aware that the equivalent to what you're saying is "I get stopped in my tracks by some .rar bullshit" or "I get stopped in my tracks by some .7z bullshit"?

>and command line is a bitch because I haven't sudo'd or some shit
Yeah, typing

>sudo apt install

Sure is fucking difficult, ain't it? Can't type those 4 letters at the start, though, too hard!

Or

A VM

Works fine for me, w10 shill.

>buy powerful PC
>gimp it with an OS with ancient process and memory management and that can't use more than 3.5 GB RAM
Just why?

Windows is a botnet at least since 98. Try a hackintosh if you're just afraid of telemetry or forced updates.

>avoid that proprietary botnet
>use this other proprietary botnet instead

> 100 obscure pajeet solutions
> that dont work

idiot

>mom decompressed the encrypted tarball

holy fuck I hope this is a troll, but I suspect it's not.

Anyone using XP in 2018 has some real weapons-grade autism.