Antergos VS Manjaro

What are the differences between these two? I guess they aren't major, but still. And which one do you prefer and why?

Attached: antergos-vs-manjaro.jpg (718x479, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.io/fNP8O
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manjaro, cuz ewww antergos looks like some gay apple shit

Attached: 1532866148761.jpg (783x800, 180K)

Use neither

There aren't any. Each provides their own ease of use goodies and sane defaults, but otherwise they are the same system. I will say that manjaro wins this one out tho, because antergos' installer is a buggy piece of shit. One time it tried to tell me the Linux kernel does not exist while installing.

Antergos, cuz ewww mangina looks like gay greeN apple shit.

Antergos because of Arch repos..

MUH 31337 BL33DING 3DG3 OS AND UNTESTED HACKS/MALWARE FROM USER REPOS

Attached: 2142 - arch bus comic debian hipster linux.png (639x4513, 1.08M)

>tfw i am debian guy right down to not having a job for a while until i started working for a small isp

Attached: Dih3j7LWsAA_iRO.jpg (750x718, 59K)

git.io/fNP8O

What a mess of a distro

neither, use Arch

this is me, except I dropped out of college, worked for 3 years and realized I needed a degree to keep climbing the corporate ladder, went back to college past month to finish degree, still rocking Arch

yay is good, allows manjaro to get all the arch repos

arch installation = (gentoo installation - good instructions)

Manjaro is worse for holding packages back including security updates from vanilla arch.

manjaro is shit and their forum is atrocious

all three systems are the same shit. Manjaro seems to have a bigger, more active team tho.

Avoid all 3 if you want an actually working system

>neither, bake your cake from scratch instead

Fuck off, autist.

Manjaro if you want something more stable. Antergos if you want bleeding edge.

Attached: 1496609539188.jpg (816x816, 182K)

I use manjaro because I am too lazy to setup things

Its not perfect, but in general I find it a pleasant experience

unironically Gentoo

What do you mean?

They're nothing alike, really.

Install Gentoo

>going to college to climb the corporate ladder rather than to learn about something you love

I'm sure letting the market decide what you should learn will work out great for you, enjoy that existential crisis my dude,

I installed Manjaro and I'm liking it so far. Had issues with nvidia driver configuration and Xfce, but with Budgie it's working great.