How much does it cost to hire a programmer to make you a few automation scripts/programs for your work?

how much does it cost to hire a programmer to make you a few automation scripts/programs for your work?

Attached: 201603_1951_gaddi_sm.jpg (300x300, 20K)

diet coke tastes better than regular coke

Fuck u

do it yourself you brainlet retard

coke zero sugar tastes way better than both Diet coke and regular coke.

the new recipe thing worked wonders for it.

i wish i had the time, that's why i want to earn more time by automating some of the shit i have to do for my SELF-MADE BUSINESS PULLING IN 10K A MONTH SOIBOY SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Fat.

No u

Depends on type and amount of scripts.
Something that will send you an email when RAM/disk gets close to full? Pretty easy, pretty cheap.
Something that will automatically tell you if s photo contains a cat? Shitton of fun with training neural networks, expensive professional and far from guarantee o 100% success rate.
Elaborate some more, user, what kind of scripts do you need?

Damn if knowing baby's first machine learning project qualifies me as "expensive professional"

Attached: 1532143460840.png (592x775, 575K)

>dont have time
>currently shitposting on Jow Forums

Sure, comparing to professionals in the field that shit's easy. Compared to your average code monkey not so much. No matter how much you know about NN, if you know enough to make something useful that's already makes you experience in something niche.

>mixing machine learning and neutral nets into one thing

Sad, opinion discarded

College intern, $15/hr.

Yeah I'm one of those freaks that likes how aspartame tastes. Diet pepsi gives the strongest taste.

I'll do it for free.

I always get confused when I hear about sysadmins who cannot code.
I don't feel like a pro-level worker, but it seems like most people in the business are an order of magnitude less skilled than me. And that's confusing as fuck.

How the fuck do you even administrate a system without being able to write tools and scripts for the inevitable cases where something isn't a pre-defined functionality in your current tool?

This

This

We call it Pepsi Max here, it's unironically the best flavoured soda.

the trick is to form the automation tasks into interesting questions and let stack overflow work for you

Attached: ollesafeee.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Linux developer. €55/hour

NO.
GOD NO.

diet and max are different

>We call it Pepsi Max here, it's unironically the best flavoured soda.
Unironically, Pepsi Max is better than regular Pepsi.

Okay. Well, Max is the best.

>coke vs diet coke vs pepsi vs whatever
Meanwhile, here I'm thinking that I like both Coke and Pepsi, but will drink neither because of sugar/cancer sweets and caffeine.
I wish there was a replacement I could get. I drink caffeine-free coffee, but it's simply not the same as using my espresso machine.

Coke and Pepsi is a good pipe cleaner.

I drink water 99% of the time. But pepsi Max is the best if I want a soda

Diet Pepsi doesn't have aspartame.

Attached: 1.jpg (857x472, 240K)

>mates used to laugh at me for this shit
>now theyre all overweight and im smack in the middle of the healthy range.

Wow imagine being so stupid that you think adding 50 grams of sugar to a meal doesnt make ot any worse for you.

Diet drinks have a crisp, clean taste. Regular soda leaves a sugary film in your mouth.

i never got the diet coke complaint

just because i'm having a burger doesn't mean i have to ingest a handful of sugar

>a few
You can get friends to do it for beer. If you feel you must pay, the rates can go from pretty low ($15/hr) for a piss poor job to much higher ($200/hr) for a near flawless job.

soda is for fatties. independent of "diet" or not (tho when someone is drinking "diet" soda you know for sure they're morbidly obese, or will soon be)

you know what drink is really "diet" (very low sugar) ?
fucking WATER, fatties

Attached: obese-kid-eating-junk-food.jpg (620x387, 61K)

Pepsi black tastes better than both

This. Diet Soda just trains you to drink sugary drinks with your meals. Soon enough you'll slip in a Coke here and there because, hey, it's delicious and you already drank so much sugar-free shit that you're way ahead! /facepalm Diet is worse than drinking the diabetes version because it instills the wrong behavior in you, which is a bitch to eradicate from your mind.

This.
Drink more water.

>Diet Soda just trains you to drink sugary drinks with your meals
Actually, I drink it for the opposite reason. I drink it as a replacement for snacking between meals, when my brain craves sugar.

Then it's training you to drink something that tastes like a sugary drink when you're in between meals.

Which is infinitely better than what I did before, which was eating something (and training me to to eat in between meals).

I don't get why Americans hate diet soda and fool themselves into believing that it is somehow even more harmful than sugary soda. This is the reason why you're the fattest nation on earth.

Naïvely, drinking diet is better than sugar, yes. But when you're enlightened, diet will just keep you at a suboptimal level. If you're trying to be healthy, why not hydrate properly or drink something that cures fucking cancer like coffee (black) or that improves mood like tea.

We're the fattest nation on earth because 25% of our population (Hispanics) is predisposed to obesity and diabetes. Some people can't be helped. Genetics matters more than the feel-good literature that tells you the stars are within reach.

>But when you're enlightened, diet will just keep you at a suboptimal level
What?

> If you're trying to be healthy, why not hydrate properly or drink something that cures fucking cancer like coffee (black) or that improves mood like tea.
"Stay Hydrated" is another American health meme. Protip: anything you drink keeps you fucking hydrated.

Also, I do drink coffee and tea, but I just feel like drinking something else.

>Genetics matters
>"I'm fat because muh genetics"

Attached: genetics.jpg (275x183, 10K)

By far

>We're the fattest nation on earth because 25% of our population [are Hispanics]
It's obviously not the hispanics' fault then, seeing how 60-65% of the adult population is overweight or obese.

$10k

>>But when you're enlightened, diet will just keep you at a suboptimal level
>What?
Enlightened as in, you understand sugar is bad for you, dear little brainlet.

Water provides optimal hydration. We've been drinking it since the emergence of the species. You don't need fucking Bai 5 to get on with your day.

>>Genetics matters
>>"I'm fat because muh genetics"
It's true retard. Your picture is obviously a pathological case where behavior trumps genetics. 100% of what your body does outside of your hand shoving food in your face is control endocrinologically. If you've ever even had a passing interested in enhancing your testosterone levels you'd see this is a trivial observation.

>Enlightened as in, you understand sugar is bad for you, dear little brainlet.
Obviously, since I drink aspartame instead.... What is even your point?

>Water provides optimal hydration
You don't need to chug down fifteen liters of water all day, stop spouting this silly meme.

>We've been drinking it since the emergence of the species.
Yeah, and the main ingredient of soda, coffee and tea is water, you fucking stupid shit.

>100% of what your body does outside of your hand shoving food in your face is control endocrinologically.
Except, you know, excercising.

>If you've ever even had a passing interested in enhancing your testosterone levels you'd see this is a trivial observation.
My T levels are already optimal because I'm not a sissy faggot like you that eat shitty american junk food all day and blame your obesity on genetics.

>What is even your point?
Are you being deliberately dense? My point is that asparatame is better than sugar if you don't understand that sugary drinks are cancer to begin with. E.g. the awareness a child.

Once you've moved past that, you should see that drinking your detergent filled 0-kcal bullshit is worse for you than drinking water.

>You don't need to chug down fifteen liters of water all day, stop spouting this silly meme.
Except it does

>Yeah, and the main ingredient of soda, coffee and tea is water, you fucking stupid shit.
It's not an ingredient unless you think FDA mandated labels are 1:1 with reality. Water is a solvent in which the ingredients are in. You want to drink something with as little of those as possible, except for maybe some mineral content.

>Except, you know, excercising.
Do you understand what "control" is? As in programming. If statements and the like. If not why are you here? The pure thermodynamic output of exercise is complete shit. We are very efficient at anything you call exercise that you hardly spend that much energy doing it. What controls your allocation of chemical energy is hormones. The benefits of exercise mostly merely kick your hormones into good shape.

>My T levels are already optimal because I'm not a sissy faggot like you that eat shitty american junk food all day and blame your obesity on genetics.
If you haven't seen an endo, you don't know. You're probably a skinny twink with narrow shoulders so I seriously doubt you have optimal T. There's a reason you're on Jow Forums after all.

>Yeah, and the main ingredient of soda, coffee and tea is water, you fucking stupid shit.
Soda is sugary (you can argue aspartame isn't sugar, but it still causes a sugar reaction in your body), coffee is acidic and causes you to piss a lot.
Tea is ok, you got me there. As long as it's TEA, and not sugar with a little bit of tea.

No it doens't. Artificial sweeteners are gross.

Only in America the land of the free. All hail the job creators.

Something else to consider:
If you're epileptic and don't know it yet, ass-partame may be what leads you to find out, as it can in some people trigger seizures even if they themselves aren't epileptic.
The reason for this is the way it interacts with other chemicals in your body, changing for example the flow of hormones and reacting with medications you might be taking.

send me 20k faggot I'll do it