So what happens when all these people start to get internet access...

So what happens when all these people start to get internet access? Will we be witnessing a new golden age or some kind of hell?

Attached: Third_world_countries_map_world_2.png (4500x2234, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0q0L5hYd53Q&t=4s
internetlivestats.com/internet-users-by-country/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#backfire_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell as they break every advertising law created because they don't want to understand English

We'll be witnessing slower Internet speeds cause the bandwidth will be FUCKED.

who?

Most of the ones depicted from America have internet access already.

Eternal September Part 4: Shithole Boogaloo

Do you go on any flag boards? There are plenty of posters from South America, Middle East, and South Asia. They just have bigger problems to worry about at the moment than getting faster internet.

>The North is developed and the South is not
Huh, that's funny. Because white people come from the north (hence their white skin), and the further South you go the browner the skin becomes.

this map is racist as fuck.

there are... advertising laws?

Most of the people there that can afford technology already have access to the internet. Even if they get internet at $1/month that will still be $1/month they cant afford to spend and they wont have any internet connected devices. Remember, 1.3 billion people in the world dont even have power, how are they going to charge or run these internet connected devices even if they get their hands on them?

you know what I mean, I was too lazy to make my own map

Have you been living under the rock? They do have internet access and some of those countries already have better/cheaper internet than murika

>you know what I mean
no, we don't.

Yes. You aren't allowed to shill a product on a video without telling you are paid to say those things.

We already have high speed internet here faggot, it makes zero difference.

i've been on the internet since 90s

Countries like Colombia have higher GDP per capita than south eastern Europeans.

Internet is more accessible and cheaper than food and books now, what are you even talking about

My dad made the first website

Most of them already have Internet access. Pajeets all use smartphones and the Chinks all came like a 1-2 years ago. The only exception is sub-saharan Africa.

My Dad owns Google

How do I make money off of the developing world?

Attached: 1533089924213.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

>china is third world
Okay, what separates 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries?

only half of africa and some *stans don't have proper internet connections
nothing changed because they're too retarded to even learn english so they're stuck with their own sites, that's why you don't see almost any arabs or chinese

slightly more cancerous phone posters

alliances during the cold war

They wont go here because most of them can't even speak English.

t. living in 3rd world shithole

you can't only mega corps can
the business part is easy there is a lot of things developing world is missing that you can easily fill out with a sound business but you'll usually be bullied out by the bureaucracy or whoever runs the shit in these places

haha what if she like farted on your face but on accident lol

For a start, "Dave" and "John" call us up on the regular to tell us that our computer has encountered an error and that we're due a refund for some bullshit reason and they need TeamViewer to get it processed.
The third-world shouldn't have internet access. But now, we need to mitigate this mess by having ISPs blacklist all shithole connections, because poor people from shitholeland will rob your Nan clean if given half the chance.

>what if she like farted on your face

I'd enjoy every second of it.

FAKE NEWS INDIA IS FIRST WORLD U MORON

Attached: 1530998421558.gif (320x320, 3.94M)

Attached: 1529777995847.png (800x469, 518K)

>muh white people countries are so great

2020 SOON, SUPER POWER!

are you fucking retarded? there are more internet users in the third world than the first world

>the further South you go the browner the skin becomes
skin color has nothing to do with latitude you retard, Eskimos are brown and there are regions of the world with way higher solar irradiance than some places on the exact same latitude

>armenia third world
>georgia not third world

>America
>Russia
>Belarus
>The Balkans
>Romania
>Moldova
>Ukraine
>Belarus
>The Baltics
>Spain
>Poortugal
>Cyprus
>Slovakia
>Czechia
>First world

Who made this list?

Somebody who remembers the cold war and what the "worlds" meant.

>the UAE
>sometimes considered 3rd world

By who? Those bastards live in absolute opulence.

>show bob and vagene
Times 100x, letting India onto the internet was a mistake. China is fine since they have their own bubble.

Not to forget that they support Microsoft in anything they do. Them having internet too also opened up the world to the shitstorm of pajeets working online via outsourcing.

>oy vey why dont the latino goy let me advertize to him
they dont have to understand english

If you look close enough and take a couple of minutes to read the label, you'll notice that nowhere in the pic it says 'first world'

Attached: ឵.png (4500x2234, 191K)

select amount of zip codes in the US could be called first world.

Pretty much everyone already has internet, even in remote African villages.

Also why isn't USA yellow?

Same can be said about South Africa.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey and other arab nations around it are third world in burger fiction only. Just because they are muslims don't mean they are third world.

Attached: 1533192313654.jpg (720x470, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0q0L5hYd53Q&t=4s

Maucalay was a mistake
Burger education
Conservative Brown Muslims == Third World
While the average person in arab peninsula lives in absolute luxury with 3-4 wage slave pajeets working for him and a harem for himself.

Attached: 1532735855656.jpg (1440x810, 108K)

>first world are countries that sided with USA
>2nd world are countries that sided with USSR
>3rd world are countries that stayed nuetral
No, it doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 1532738864654.gif (500x375, 371K)

>alliances during the cold war
Then China and other Asian ex commie countries should be 2nd and Sweden and Switzerland should be 3rd since they were really into not taking sides

Do you know what third world means? Russia is literally third world.

>first world are superpowers
>second world are developing powers
>third world are exploited nations
see, it does

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1202x1400, 94K)

Russia is literally second world.

someone tell me how to get a gf like this RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1532920130020.jpg (495x636, 54K)

Pretty much. It's a dated phrase; when used out of context, but seriously, one can be sure the person using it is a pseud.

Attached: 1520372113548.png (1173x600, 174K)

I'm pretty sure at least 80% of south america already has internet access.

You're right, it means they're savages.

They are third word as Greece or Bulgaria are.

The retarded indians flooding the internet have already unleashed hell. I just wish they were firewalled like China.

My Dad is google

The internet is pretty common here in Mexico, but we need more speed.

I'm Google.

FAT

THIS

fuck off beaner, your kind already ruined several desktop threads before you learned to speak a human language like english.

When the spicsicans gaines access boards everywhere were littered with inhuman nonsense (tacospeak), shitposting, etc. Worthless shit. Just wait until the pajeets gain access, things will get much worse (its already worse).

I'm not sure about africans, we may see some good shit from south africans and mauritians, zimbabweans and Rwandans (Rwanda has already proved itself to be a chanposting goldmine so they may revive this forsaken place), dunno about the rest of the subhumans though.

Attached: THICC.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

internetlivestats.com/internet-users-by-country/
It already happened. Some Latin American and Asian countries have a bigger internet usage relative to their population than a bunch of Euro countries.
You just don't notice because turns out that the average joe in foreign countries isn't really into learning new languages that much, so why would they visit the same english speaking websites you use if there's already a rich ecosystem of sites in their own language?

They are.

Attached: 1526419197056.gif (300x169, 450K)

Spics are literally cancer, just see their general on Jow Forums, they act like a bunch of monkeys. Brazilians and australians are gentlemen near them.

Africa - yea, a problem. South america - already has internet, so there are some memes like uma delicia sopa de macacao.

>Maucalay was a mistake

But I liked Home Alone.

UMA DELICIA is a Jow Forums only meme tho, brazilians themselves started this shit on Jow Forums

>desktop thread
Oh, I'm sorry John rodriguez, could you not post your shitty desktop? Kys.

lots of delicate f*Rst world terrified posters on this thread
no wonder it's so easy to steal your jobs

>*incomprehensible monkey noises*
k

>oh yeah, w-well being white is l-lame and you guys suck!!! :,^(

>muh countries with competent governments are so great

fixed

>So what happens when all these people start to get internet access?
The internet becomes unusable as has been happening since the early 2000s.

Only the well connected and well protected can make money in the developing world, which is why it's such a shithole to begin with.

They already are, and yes it is.

Proof?

I know you're a convicted sex offender on parole

>competent governments
keep telling yourself that

drug/gun trafficking

America isn't a country. Don't put us in the same pocket.

Attached: IMG_20180804_221716.jpg (1920x2560, 1.01M)

Go back.

What? Those places already have internet.

People won’t be as dumb anymore when information becomes widely accessible. The spread of the internet is a very good thing.

I hope you're joking

I hope you can actually provide a counter argument.

1) You're on the internet
2) You're dumb
The conclusion follows directly

>what is a vpn

xD

Show bobs and vagene

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias#backfire_effect

The great mistake was always to think that what people lacked was "enlightenment". From Socrates on the idea kept reverberating throughout all manner of ideology and philosophy and religion: "if only people KNEW x, they would be better"

The truth is, it makes no difference. Giving a monkey access to a library doesn't make it a smarter monkey.