You guessed it. It's the first trillion dollar company

You guessed it. It's the first trillion dollar company

Attached: 6owlp1wn44e11.jpg (700x392, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-precision-mouse/8qc5p0d8ddjt?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're an idiot if you use wireless mouse and keyboard, enjoy your fucked up finger joints

what?

MACTODDLERS BTFO

This is literally not a bug but a feature to preventnpeople from using the mouse plugged in. Because these people then might end up using it constantly wired and Applel doesn't want that.

Attached: 1494800144763s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Steve Jobs must be rolling in his grave

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Apple should push to make trackballs popular.

Attached: 1511526427211.jpg (1500x1180, 289K)

the ne iBall
Eyeball, wut?

That's actually a sign of good design. If the user were capable of using the mouse while it were plugged in, they would never unplug it except on rare occasions, which (a) negates the whole point of designing a wireless mouse in the first place, and (b) damages the battery.
It's also not an inconvenience to charge it that way since you only need to leave it like that for 2 minutes for a full day's charge, and two hours for a two month charge.

You only need to charge the fucking thing for two hours every couple of months. It really doesn't negatively affect you at all. Sure, it looks silly, but the fact that it's done that way is actually pretty clever from a functional standpoint.

Also, the charging cable would be fucked from you continuously moving the mouse all the time. The Lightning port would gradually be loosened, and the cable would fray easily since it's not built to be moved vigorously.

he thinks only applel makes wireless peripherals

Fucking weird that Microsoft has become a better Apple than Apple.

There is literally nothing wrong with anything in this photo.
We've already covered the mouse. The iPhone charging case doesn't look that bad and is really great in terms of ergonomics when you compare it to other battery cases. The Apple Pencil doesn't have to charge that way; it actually comes with a cable out of the box, meaning whoever did that did it just for shits and giggles. Also, the Pencil charges extremely quickly, so it's not like you need to leave it in like that for long anyway. And the missing side on the iPad Pro's case allows for a Smart Cover or Smart Keyboard Cover to be attached without fiddling.

Winbabbies have ADHD, they cannot wait 120 seconds for a 9 hour charge nor can they remember to charge 1 thing once every fortnight. Also doesn't have enough gay disco lights for them.

>they make the same thing except even less repairable and running Wangblows
"no"
b-but thank god they use magsafe, right?

>and the cable would fray easily since it's not built to be moved vigorously.
>applel put the charging port on the bottom because they cant design a durable cable
truly a genious design

Attached: smuggetysmug.gif (142x146, 876K)

Plasticized rubber frays. That's what it does. The same applies to micro USB cables and USB C cables. They're trying to avoid that with the way it charges.
It's a wireless mouse. You're not supposed to use it with the wire constantly plugged in, for multiple reasons.

you seriously never had to throw away an entire mouse because the wire broke and started fucking with the connection?

>Logitech gives everyone what they want; designs a mouse that can be used while plugged in
>thousands upon thousands of complaints about chargers breaking and USB C ports being weakened from the mouse being moved around all the time
>yet no one cares, because at least you can use it while it charges XD
consumers are fucking morons holy shit

>$1T in 2018
>not adjusting for inflation

oh dumb shill, logitech mice dont have type c.
if you come up with a lie it ought to have atleast some truth behind it

Attached: sign of kindness.jpg (848x480, 93K)

Fag.

Attached: logitech mx anwhere.jpg (850x540, 51K)

OwO What's this?

Attached: g700s-gaming-mouse.jpg (438x215, 16K)

For the love of Christ, why has no one drawn a sexually blushing anime face on the underside of that mouse yet?

nope, never even heard or seen something like that.
My mouse does not have that problem™

They make a tablet you can actually use other that Facebook garbage.
What ruins it is that it's locked to Windows 10.

Except Applel doesn't get much from selling PCs.
And Microsoft doesn't have a top-selling phone on the market.
Big difference.

Not type c

Nobody is forced to use this shit, just buy a mx master and plug on your mac.

Attached: logitech-mx-master.jpg (360x233, 12K)

Talked to a woman at work today about dongles

>defending laziness as innovation

That's a micro B you stupid cunt owo

>spend years developing a wireless mouse
>nobody uses it wirelessly
>everyone keeps complaining about shit batteries when actually the mouse was designed with a huge battery life in mind
>keep replacing batteries for a mouse that wasn't designed to run on replaceable battery cells
>charge people for those new batteries
>people accuse you of planned obsolescence
>give up

Surface is not a tablet by a long shot. Surface is a laptop with a detachable keyboard at best. You have absolutely no motivation to detach the keyboard and use it like you would use an iPad.

And you can use iPad for more than just Facebook if you want. You're not going to be doing any serious work on either device, but both are fairly capable. But to call the Surface a "tablet" is a borderline lie.

How is preventing people from inadvertently damaging their own devices while simultaneously freeing up a port considered laziness?

Hey wait a minute I got a better idea, don't use a Mac in the first place.

You're all wrong.
The only real way to interact with your computer is through a trackpad.
>leave it plugged in; idgaf
>you don't need to move it around like a neanderthal
>force touch unlocked
>easier gesture control
>hell, you might even be able to write on it with a stylus in the future
Trackpads are obviously the future. Get with the times, grandpas.

Attached: Apple-Magic-Trackpad-2-White.jpg (1300x1000, 81K)

Attached: 1510359825156.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

yes to the possibility of the bigass touchpad being the future of interaction

no to applel

>hating gestures
I pity you.

>being this autistic about apple

Attached: Snapchat-154132169.jpg (600x469, 24K)

lol

I doubt it. He was a scheming dude with asshole behaviour problems that enjoyed ripping people off, after all. Shark businessman.

Apple hasn't changed. It was always greedy, shitty, cultlike and it always did braindead things to convince idiots how special it was.

Attached: iClamshite.jpg (624x654, 46K)

why's the stylus sticking out of the usb port, can I get a rundown

That's an Apple Pencil. It's battery-powered (it has a lot of sensors that allow for things like tilt measurement and pressure sensitivity) and charges via the Lightning standard. Meaning you can plug it into an iPad or an iPhone to charge it.
Although it does come with a cable, so you don't have to do that.

>special apple radical design
>probably a lot of coke and so on

Yeah, but what does wireless have to do with fucking up your joints?

Attached: First Trillion Dollar Company.jpg (1280x960, 91K)

*a challenger approaches*

Attached: hyperdrive.jpg (2000x2000, 224K)

>dongles going into dongles
ok kid

Saw people letting the dongles hang down from the ports when they have the shitter on their lap. I wonder how long will the ports/mobo last like that.

literally a middle finger to their fans

>tilt measurement
>pressure sensing
are we sure they aren't data mining fingerprints off the stylus and selling them to google though

Are you fucking retarded? Applel hates jewgle.

It doesn't have a fingerprint sensor.

The only thing you should ever buy from apple is their stock.

They keep selling this shit to rich cucks every day, no matter what they charge. Stop buying iPhones and start buying this stock.

Ignore the moron, maybe he'll go away

That happened to me once, but I just replaced the cable. It takes maybe 5 minutes.

I have the same mouse for work. the fucking thing works so long you only charge once every year

their screens are pressure sensitive and there's literally no use case for tilt measurement. why else would the stylus need to be powered

So with an Apple computer you only have to plug in 2 cables compared to 6? What's the problem here?

It's not a wacom, there's nothing under the display to power the pen (it is a battery powered device after all).
>Internally it has anARM-basedCortex-M3computer, aBoschSensortech 3‐AxisaccelerometerandBluetoothto communicate with the iPad.
See wiki for details

>the hunchback of notre phone
>I place my mouse into defense mode
>is that a pencil in your port or you happy to see me

>their screens are pressure sensitive and there's literally no use case for tilt measurement.
Two blatant lies in one sentence.
iPad displays aren't pressure sensitive because 3D Touch doesn't work on large displays. So the pressure sensitivity lies in the Pencil, and not the iPad itself.
Force Touch is in the trackpad, 3D Touch is in the iPhone but Apple is currently working on getting 3D Touch to work accurately on displays larger than 7".
Also, artists use tilt sensitivity all the fucking time for things like shading and coloring. It's gotten to a point where most artists literally can't go without it.

>why else would the stylus need to be powered
Are you retarded?

>there's literally no use case for tilt measurement.
Unless you're an artist, in which case it's incredibly essential. Just like as you would take a normal No. 2 pencil and draw with it at an angle for that shading result, the same applies to digital styluses.

Why would they be selling fingerprints to Google and not just to direct bidders?

Nice! so with a $60/$100 (guessing) adapter, I can have it protrude from the side of my laptop and remember to carry it with me at all times to restore the functionality that should have came with the device.

Why would you need to carry it with you? It's for use at home. Do you also carry your printer with you?

>Flip it on its back and jab your dongle into its port.
Apple are the pervert.

>I can have it protrude from the side of my laptop and remember to carry it with me at all times to restore the functionality that should have came with the device.
Most things already connect via USB C. It's not like that's much of a problem.
You probably won't even need to use adapters much in the future, anyway, since pretty much everything is converting to USB C. But still, this is better than having 30 different dongles for accomplishing specific tasks.

>buy a new iphone and new macbook
>need a dongle just to plug in the iphone to the macbook

Attached: apple design 2016.png (1024x1191, 611K)

There is never a need for you to plug in an iPhone to a Macbook.

this may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen

huh

have been using the same Performance MX for 5 years. It charges over micro USB. I have never had this issue.

Unless, of course, your phone is deactivated but you still want the new iOS update, so you plug your phone into iTunes and...not physically possible.

Doesn't matter though, because the iPhone charging cable is switching to USB C this year anyway (on the charger side, not the phone's side, so Lightning is still staying). So this "hurr you can't plug your phone into your macbook" argument won't be valid for much longer.

WTF is the point of that pencil thing?

Stop stealing phones Jamaal. You can update your phone completely untethered.

>this may be the dumbest thing I have ever seen
Why? Explain yourself.
>have been using the same Performance MX for 5 years. It charges over micro USB. I have never had this issue.
werz on my machine :^)

Attached: 1516434618631.jpg (1000x538, 123K)

>You can update your phone completely untethered.
Not if your service is off. It doesn't have anything to do with theft; you have to have your iPhone unlocked anyway to sync it with iTunes.

The mouse on the right doesn't even exist lmao it's a mockup

umm... sweaty
microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-precision-mouse/8qc5p0d8ddjt?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

>an entire board this salty about their most hated company being one of the world's most successful.

Attached: oggy_drink_runner_up_s_tears_by_tommypezmaster-d8hrgsk.jpg (1024x534, 61K)

Swear to God, one time I unplugged this middle-aged woman's Magic Keyboard and she started shouting at me about not being able to type.
I had to explain to her that it's wireless; once you plug it in, it's already paired and you can unplug it. She had no idea because she had just been leaving it plugged in all the time.
Make of that what you will.

>microusb
>one of the most infamously fragile wired connections known to mainstream consumers
>on a peripheral that moves in order to work
what the FUCK were they thinking?
are they trying to make people buy more mice by making them break the ones they already have?

Attached: 1529525752325.jpg (1070x1424, 547K)

Proof that you can make 1 trillion dollars from idiots by selling them shit.

A lot of people prefer writing to typing. Also, digital artists.

nope, never happened to me, ever. But I have thrown away an entire wireless mouse because the wireless USB receiver stopped working one day. It just .. stopped showing up when you plugged it into a USB port (tried multiple computers).

Here's the strangest part: It was a wireless mouse I used with my laptop. I used it normally and disconnected it and packed the laptop up and a few weeks later it was dead.

This was a $5 Chinese mouse+receiver from chick express btw.

>most successful.

I dont think that means what you think it means user

Attached: 234645673567.gif (245x226, 1.27M)

depends on how you'd define it.
to be the first American company worth a trillion dollars is a mark of competitive success. If another company were more successful, they would have been worth that first.

This, and the fact that the mouse is designed with ergonomics first (something Windows people cannot comprehend), it was a sound decision to forego the ability to use the mouse while charging to allow the mouse to stay close to the surface.

Trillion dollar indeed!

Attached: mxrevolution2.jpg (500x550, 29K)

lol