Just realized Jow Forums is a low iq board

full of literal boomers

Attached: images (36).jpg (238x212, 8K)

No one here can solve fizzbuzz in sub-linear time.

ITT: self-discovery

>macfags and apple cucks
>nvidiots
>shintel vs poomd shit slingers
>cancer generals with attentionwhoring thumbnails where most replies should belong in /b/
All of that and the boomers are the ones that upset you? Are you too dumb to install gentoo or something?

Attached: maninblack913.jpg (913x522, 117K)

Jow Forums isn't a low IQ board because it's full of boomers, but because it's full of /v/ gaymer children

This, Jow Forums gets a lot of runoff from other boards that can vaguely be tied in with technology. /v/ no longer talks or cares about video games, so people come here to talk about it. /wg/ has like 10 people that still post there, so all the desktop fags come here so more eyes can see their riced out desktops. /vr/ comes here to talk about muh old computers. You could basically summarize Jow Forums as a hodge podge of all the slow moving/cancer boards.

The entire imageboard is a low iq site, especially Jow Forums, /a/ and Jow Forums

This is an image board not a FUCKING forum.

Attached: 1533340430318.jpg (450x338, 37K)

No. It's a shill board full of literal shills.

This post sponsored by Intel Corporation. Experience what's inside.

Attached: Intel-Inside.jpg (700x646, 73K)

I hope you're just trying to be meta right now.

Actually, it's because it's full of literal retards that try to act smart by doing things normies don't, aka ricers and Archfags in general. Also to some extent.

Shilling against something is still shilling.

So?

Attached: 1525915336482.jpg (850x1062, 184K)

The public Internet is a low-iq board.

How do we privatize the internet to make it better?

test

>tries to act intellectually superior
>misspelt bored
idiot

We all go install hamachi and use it to get ourselves in the same virtual network. Then we can start setting up DNS servers, web servers, etc. inside it.

^ exactly my point

>kids these days

faggot

lern2quote

>a board that talks about little kids and old hardware
what the fuck did you think was gonna happen

it's infested by a bunch of 16 year olds who think this is their designated meming ground for "dank" shit too edgy to post on plebbit

video game kids who think they're an "enthusiast" because they spend a lot of money on tasteless garbage

Jow Forums faggots only in it for the money who just want to blog about their boring careers

wannabe hackers/elitists who think they're special for knowing what "UNIX" is and want everyone to know it

brainless crossboarders who don't know how to research a product and just want us to literally think for them like we come here to roleplay as salesmen

sorry brah, this boards for boomers

t. 30 year old boomer

Attached: 1533441003370.jpg (465x543, 69K)

Nice glasses, kot.

>Hey fellow brainchads can any of you help an upcoming startup legend with some code so I can stop working at Target? Anyone wanna play Quake afterwards? Aw fuck it I'll go back to /v/ and keep praying I can unfuck my life.

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

i can solve it in constant time because a proper compiler can figure it out at compile time

/thread