Hey tech, have an iPhone 6s here which the owner has forgotten the Apple ID, basically rendering the phone useless...

Hey tech, have an iPhone 6s here which the owner has forgotten the Apple ID, basically rendering the phone useless. Any tips for possibly wiping or jail breaking to free it?

Attached: IMG_8229.jpg (353x417, 26K)

Every single fucking day. Go fuck yourself, Jamal. Nobody is helping you

install gentoo

I already have Kali, would that work just as well?

Stfu Jamal
If the person actually lost the password they’d have to go to Apple, or reset it with their email. You so obviously stole it, just give it back

I'm not a fucking nigger you stupid cunts. I wanna buy a locked phone from this dude but gotta know I can unlock it

Tell Jamal to return the phone, then.

honestly without apple the only way would be to replace the board or the chip, but can't they just like, idk reset their apple id? either they're lying or you are

If he's owner he can unlock it, if he can't unkock it then he's nigger and you too for trying to support his stealing lifestyle.
Sage

GIVE IT BACK

Give it back Jamal

don't ruin this board even more with nigger threads, nigger.

Put it in DFW mode, plug it in to your pc and restore from your own backup with iTunes
if you don't have a backup, buy an iPhone 5s for 80$ and make one.

You can only brutoforce the PIN with special 10K equipment. Even then you can not remove the Apple ID. It's impossible, you can either upsell it to some other sucker, break it down and sell the parts or try to deceive a Genius to remove it for you. ICloud Locked IPhones are useless bricks

doesn't work, it will still ask for the original apple id when you boot it up after restoring it

Sure thing nigger.

Give it back Jamal

Do we need to repeat ourselves. There is NO FUCKING WAY. It is not going to fucking happen. This question has LITERALLY been asked 1000's of times and there is NEVER a solution. Not here, not on youtube, not on random forums. There is no solution. After you came to terms that you stole a Locked IPhone or bought Locked stolen IPhone look at
for the only things you can do with it.

>There has to be some way
Look on EBay and the 100's of incredibly cheap locked IPhones and realize how big of a fool you are. Now duck off and never come back

Give it back, Asuka.

Give it back Tyrone

Tyrone, please give back the iPhone 6S

Attached: nigger.jpg (1280x768, 150K)

Bepни тeлeфoн, Maгoмeд.