He doesn't wire his PC's and peripherals

>he doesn't wire his PC's and peripherals
>he doesn't wire his chromcast (yes you can buy a ethernet cable power source from Google)
>he uses Bluetooth in the home
>his speakers aren't wired
>his phone is set on auto brightness

Any others?

Attached: 1533332623965.webm (640x672, 2.96M)

Attached: BfvcnIYAAbEBO.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Why would I own a chrome cast?

Because you're an advanced technology user

Roku is superior.

> requires account to login
> hides no-cc sign up page
yea, no its garbage

At least with chromecast you dont need an account

Chromecast is a good netflix player. Roku and Fire stick are just pieces of shit.

> Netflix

Attached: 1520460884239.png (620x581, 16K)

I plug my laptop into my TV then stream my anime from my home rackmount server. I would say I am an advanced technology user and I don't touch that botnet google garbage.

> Implies I dont use LibreElec

Fucking brainlets stay off of Jow Forums. Ever since the first hacked xbox running xmbc every other option for home theater has been inferior. Using anything but Kodi is self flagellation.

>using Kodi when Plex exists
Shiggy Diggy

>w*men

You can get chromecast to do piratey shit.

It plays files directly if you point it to them, like mp3 streams, all the video file extensions. This is without logging in to anything.

Yeah it can play Netflix just fine, but that's not a reason to get it.

Personally, I watch a lot of piratey soccer replays with chromecast, I'm sure I would struggle to do same with Roku or Stick

> plex
lul brainlet

Plex is bothet. Might as well have been made by Google. Emby is alright. Both are only superior to Kodi if you're streaming outside the LAN.

You're a smart idiot; king of brainlets.
Wasted quads.

pretty much this
> hur hur plex kodi users think that its easier to copy paste to a media server than it is to "right click stream"

Attached: 1522809463789.jpg (600x445, 55K)

>Plex is bothet. Might as well have been made by Google. Emby is alright. Both are only superior to Kodi if you're streaming outside the LAN.
Does XMBC support converting video streams? Can I have my server decode an x265 file and play it on a device without a hardware x265 decoder? Oh, yeah, it can't.

Jesus christ quit that spacing you fucking faggot. GO. BACK.

> transcodes because their "hardware" is garbage
lul brainlet

>All that time spent
>Doesn't even lean forward
I'm left blue balled so I had to step up and provide a wide leg split leaning forward.

Attached: 1481729685720.webm (720x480, 2.37M)

Chromecast is shit though.

Imagine being paid to shill Google shit on Jow Forums. SAD

Attached: 1527217062554.jpg (1024x557, 46K)

Attached: 1531338271028.gif (500x240, 540K)

imagine thinking everyone is a shill because they use a product for its unintended purpose. Were you that retard who thought vaping is better than smoking yesterday?

Attached: long.jpg (400x400, 33K)