It's 2019. Why do you still own an Android?

It's 2019. Why do you still own an Android?

Attached: IMG_20180805_210404.jpg (750x729, 73K)

Because I don't fly into a frenzy and ditch every electronic device I own as soon as something newer and shinier comes out.

iOS is shit desu.

It has more of the stuff I want than iPhones do.

But it's 2018

Droid does what iOs doesn't

Because I can tell what year it is.

I use the cheapest flip phone walmart sold me 6 years ago with no camera, data, pic messaging, or anything. Just straight up phone calls and text messages under 160 characters. I did have a smart phone previously for 2 years, but once it broke I decided it was something I can live without. I feel sorry for people who carry pocket computers when they leave their home.

Because flagship Android phones have the best cameras.

Because I wanted a decent phone and not an iToy.

expandable memory, component-level repair, I properly own the device I have purchased and I don't have to sync files to and from it, just for starters. I can understand why somebody would prefer the interface of iOS, but iphones just don't fill my needs as well as android does

>It's current year. Why ?

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

Because I couldn't afford an iPhone.

Honestly?
>Expandable storage
>headphone jack
>USB-C
>better camera
>better screen
>$200 cheaper

I don't. I use a Blackberry and not a toy

I wish people would stop fighting iOS vs Android. Although as an Android user I hate the meme where people hate on Android, even if it just a joke.

iOS devices are great if you want something that "just works" as long as you mind losing some customization options. There is a real need for these devices and I understand their appeal. I am just an advanced user and I require more tedious controls.

Android devices offer much more customizability in general. Although don't get me wrong there are a ton of bad Android devices. Overall it's just bad to generalize Android because of how broad it is. For example Samsungs are the most popular but they're shit. They're the Apple of Android. They try to have the "just works" and customization at the same time. They lock down their overpriced devices and they force the user to use their shitty, useless skin that just bloats the OS. Other manufacturer do this too but I'm talking about Samsuck specifically because they're the most popular.

I love my Android One Moto X4, but it isn't for everyone.

fpbp

80% of smartphone market agrees with you

bruh

Attached: bbandroid.png (1599x772, 695K)

>opinions from blacks
who takes them seriously? they are just for keks

This

Didn't take the thread seriously when you said it's 2019. It's 2018 if you didn't notice.

I'm about ready to go back to a flip phone. I can't stand all the faggots at my gym looking down at their phone every set.

So you're saying when Im at the gym I have to sit in solemn silence trying to make awkward eye contact during my recovery period in between sets? Fucking why?

and stay there homo

Pooinloo

>i open my left hand
>i play with it with my index finger on my right hand
>i mock you

>when you spent $150 on something that is objectively better than their $1000 piece of dumbed down glass and silicon

Underated post

F-Droid allows it to function as a real computer in my pocket without needing to root. I spend less than 10% of my time on Android in normie apps, and most of that is hunting for anime tiddy fan art.

Windows phone is dead and iOS is shit now, not much of a option

Samsung is not the worse, I agree they add stupid software to their builds but their hardware is much better then 99%of the market

>I feel sorry for people who carry pocket computers when they leave their home.
Why do you feel sorry for people having an amazing piece of technology on them when they leave the house

>an Android
Android is Google's Linux based operating system, not the phone itself. You could say "an Oppo R15 Pro running Android", but saying " an Android" makes no sense.

Because librem 5 isn't out yet and no good alternatives for android exist

What is Blackberry 10, you fucking brainlet?

The only Android device I've had in years is a $30 Android tablet that I use occasionally for Kore

>that feel when I do this regularly
>that feel when my sneakers cost more than their iPhone X
>that feel when my shoe collection costs as much/more than a used car.

Sneakers/runners are the lowest form of shoe. Why are you so obsessed with them?

Because they're the most worn. Sure sneakers are more casual shoes but I wouldn't want to wear dress shoes daily, and I'm not going to wear shitty sneakers just because sneakers are "lesser" shoes

Most worn in America, maybe. But you also wear baggy, knee length shorts. So why would anyone want to dress like an American?

The only shorts I own are for swimming

You swim in shorts?

You don't?

No. Why would I?

I still have my Note 5 laying around I was getting tired of the lagging and constantly had to restart the phone because it froze and battery overheated.

I bought a 7 Plus was my first iPhone and never froze on me or never overheated. had it since it first came out and I never looked back.

fuck Android.

You wear speedos?

Someone link the pixel camera review where they guy took pics at a car show

Briefs in pools, yes.

Yeah, he's creaky never had one of those shit Asian brands which are more bloated than even old Samsungs but with sit hardware

Attached: 1496917719829.jpg (607x590, 91K)

Because its what 80% of the world population use.
I don't want to be "the Commodore Amiga owner".

Attached: 2018WorldSmartphoneMarketShare.png (704x570, 28K)

>I use it because everyone else does
top kek

>I totally can play quake on my Amiga

80% of the world "poor"

I've never owned an Amiga

That's what people will say on the future about the iphone if shit keep going like that.
During a long time, PC was CRAP next to the Amiga in every sense, but it was an open platform, so little by little it chipped away everything.

>briefs over trunks
>more normal as a man
You rekt yourself

What's wrong with briefs?

Games are for children.

Yeah they're most definitely not the worse. I'd take a Samsung over the Chinesium, MTK bullshit any day. I just used them because they're the most popular who do this.

your fucking dumb, android was its own product before google bought it in like 2007.

Are you me?

because theyre clinging to it like a woman clings to her panties for no other reason than it exists
if you take away that amazing piece of technology its not like their lives are any worse off for it
so its really just the modern version of shiny beads that the lower i.q. people covet

In other words it's Google's Linux based OS.

How is that at all relevant? You think people are talking about the Android operating system from before 2005? The one that was never released before the purchase by Google?

When you grow up, you will see that adults don't play games because they don't have time for it, not because "it's a kid stuff".

You can't wear a speedo and not be laughed at. It's simply impossible. And for a good reason, you look hilariously dumb

Maybe in a place like America, where everyone is fat and repressed, but it's the standard in most countries.

>When you grow up, you will see that adults don't play with toys because they don't have time for it, not because "it's a kid stuff".
FTFY

Well the first world gets a good laugh out of most countries' standard.

Since when is the US a first world country?

Ever since the concept of first, second, and third world countries existed

Let an adult with lego long enough, and the adult may play with this lego.
I bet many have children just to have an excuse to play with the stuff.

You're just Mexico with more blacks. Don't kid yourself.

Yes, adults have children just so they can play with toys and video games. Are you retarded?

I mean you can say that all you want but it won't change the fact that the US is a first world country.

It doesn't mean anyone should care what you repressed mutts think about anything.

>repressed
You keep using that word, do you know what it means?

Yes, yankee. Calm down. It's "reprimido".

Was it funny or were the pictures impressive or what?

Repression and freedom don't mix, bucko

Where is the freedom?

In the Bill of Rights. Free speech, free press, etc.

The American conception of freedom is nonsense. Maybe it's due to your poor understanding of the English language.

>freedom |ˈfrēdəm|
>noun
>the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint
Sounds like the American conception of freedom to me.

This. iShit cameras are utter fucking trash.

Attached: 1518407910201.png (623x883, 692K)

Attached: 1507848029860.png (616x881, 634K)

I don't think you have any of that.

>I have to sit in solemn silence trying to make awkward eye contact during my recovery period
No faggot, use your goddamn brain and grow a pair, stop filling your mind with facebook posts and reflect on what unfortunate set of circumstances got you to this point.

I do

Yeah, take this advice from the guy who shitposts on internet gathering point for social rejects, pedophiles, and faggots.

Attached: 1525959004866.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1529308010395.png (614x877, 405K)

Then why do you have laws preventing certain actions?

Attached: 1516846868547.png (609x878, 603K)

Attached: 1508187597190.png (612x874, 654K)

Because that's common sense. It's not true freedom, it's freedom from undue hindrance.

So you have limited freedom with caveats? In other words, you don't have freedom.

Attached: 1527987772571.png (719x990, 850K)

>I use it because everyone else does
Why is this bad? It will encourage more competition, more support, and more integration.