Only Apple can sell a product without releasing the specs

Only Apple can sell a product without releasing the specs.

Do any other companies even manage to come close to selling on brand name?

Attached: pen1.jpg (1600x1600, 43K)

Nope, no other company can. Why? Performance. Post all the memes about a macbook throttling and what not. Apple has the least sample variations and deliver on what they advertise. They're not the great or even good, but they're far far ahead of everyone else.

They can sell a product without improving specs as well.

True, at least Apple is consistently shit.

Is that a rectal thermomeloemeter

Nintendo.

Attached: 1532493436923.jpg (996x954, 319K)

Yeah but Nintendo makes the best products and games compared to the competition.

They even get away with selling products with REMOVED specs because Applekeks are that stupid

(You)

(You)

The Apple Pencil utilizes an STMicroelectronics STM32L151UCY6 Ultra-low-power 32-bit RISC ARM-based Cortex-M3 MCU running at 32 MHz with 64 KB of flash memory, a Bosch Sensortech BMA280 3‐Axis Accelerometer and a Cambridge Silicon Radio (Qualcomm) CSR1012A05 Bluetooth Smart IC for its Bluetooth connection to the iPad.

It is powered by a recyclable rechargeable 3.82 V, 0.329 Wh lithium-ion battery.[19]

There are antenna and pressure and angle sensors near the tip, which is replaceable and sold in packs of four.

Its a tool that creates the art that you consume from your couch while shitposting about every other company

Yeah but there's nothing about it's pressure sensitivity or tilt recognition

>normalfags prefer style over substance
>Apple make pretty looking presentations
>doesn't bog you down with details like instructions per second
>they just say simple, generic phrases that equate to "OLD BAD, NEW GOOD"
>their GUIs /look/ good, and are friendly for browsing Facebook
>they present themselves as a simple, clean company with simple, clean products
>they let teenage girls do all their marketing for them (shit like "i don't like guys who have green bubbles" etc), which brings in the teenage guys
>muh walled garden
>ya have one Apple product, you might as well get the other one, then the other one, then the other one, cause Appleshit doesn't work well with anything but Appleshit
I don't get why people prefer using Macs for programming though. It doesn't offer anything that Windows or GUN+Lunix can't offer. It doesn't even have great performance either. Here's something I remember from last week
>had a meeting with a dude, he was explaining how his program worked
>go to a meeting room, try to plug his MacBook Pro in
>as soon as the HDMI cable is seated into the motherboard, the fans kick up to a ridiculous speed
>the machine is shitting itself, just trying to show another screen
>probably doesn't help that he has all the programs under the sun open right now
>doesn't have the brain power to close unnecessary programs
>just decides to restart the computer, but has the option that reopens all the windows again
>computer restarts, immediately starts shitting itself once he's logged in
>go through this process three times before he just resigns to showing me the source code on his screen

Apple have *never* considered specs a big deal when it comes to selling products.

They deal in the experience, they want people to try the Apple Pencil and see how it compares to the opposition.
They only thing people who use it is how well it works, and how long it'll work for, so Apple just talk about battery life, and that's it.

>*never*
Go back Nephew

>Yeah but there's nothing about it's pressure sensitivity or tilt recognition

It has both of those things, Apple mentions both on their website.

>Yeah but Nintendo makes the best products and games compared to the competition.

Yeah but not the amount, learn some comprehension

In their entire existence, they've never once revealed the frequency response of any product they've made. I still buy them though, because they're well designed and sound good enough.

Attached: bose_logo_white_on_black.jpg (381x200, 7K)

I'm not buy a single apple product ever again since they blocked infowars.

They do.

Another Jow Forums hot take: Windows 10 keeps Apple afloat because it is hot garbage.

lmao soigoy

Attached: onions.jpg (1280x720, 227K)