INTURD

grahamc.com/blog/an-epyc-nixos-build-farm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH*inhales painfully*BRRGWAAAAAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGAHGGHHAGHAGHAGHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111ONEONEONEONEONEONE

If you EVER bought, buying right now, OR actually so brainless as to sincerely buy INTRASH in the future - you ARE an absolute total fucking MORON, utterly retarded IMBECILE. Hands down with no exceptions. Anyone who says Xeon is any good or worthwhile, should immediately go and fucking off themselves RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW.

P.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctrGQnnXty4

Attached: 47658ufgu67576.jpg (663x2607, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bingbus btfo'd

Notice how it's TWO of them and they ABSOL-FUCKING-LUTELY get ASSRAPED by ONE mid-tier (not even top model!) Zen. This is an utter fucking LOLOLCAUST.

>Comparing outdated Broadwell-E instead of Skylake-SP

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

One Xeon E5 2650 V4 is 1200$ right now.
Two of E5 2650 V4 (which were in the test and they STILL were RAPED by one mid-tier Zen) cost 2400$.
One EPBYNC 7401P is just 1400$. Whole 1000$ cheaper while getting much better performance and features than TWO Zionist turds.

You can keep crying, Intbecillic shill. Your Scumfake is not any much better than Broadfail trash. It's all garbage shit in comparison to Zen.

Threadripper must be GOAT for compile Linux,install gentoo and programming C.

Imagine these 'dem 32 cores and 64 threads on a non-enterprise platform that anyone can afford/build.
And the answer is - YS.

Why do you even need so many cores and threads? What for? Just buy an i3

How would an Epyc differentiate from a Threadripper?

THREADRIPPER doesn't have SEV and it's a different socket/platform. Clocks are different too, and EPYC has been tuned specifically to work with enterprise. THREADRIPPER can do enterprise work too, but it's more an enthusiast gamer and home work station platform. You can set up a decent home server or small business with THREADRIPPER, even gen1, but it's not suited for medium and large business work. EPYC, on the other hand, is aimed specifically at medium and large sized businesses. Some of the very specific enterprise work (such as Folding or MySQL) EPYC does much better than THREADRIPPER, due to platform's particular tuning/quirks. If you wish to just compile Linux kernel very fast in home environment or host a moderately sized server at home, however, THREADRIPPER will be more than enough.

|
|>
|
|
|

>nobody needs moar than two cores

t. 2005 called

So you could say this is [spoiler]Ebyn :-DDD[/spoiler]

Attached: 1531161089139.png (351x395, 31K)

I forgot spoilers don't work on Jow Forums, the file having no option for that should have reminded me.

Why do you write their brand names in capital letters?

Because it's the only correct way. because it's the only true way. Because it's Intel's ASS RIPPER of EPYC proportions.

Why compare a Xeon V4 and not Skylake-W

Whatever, it's not your money. My hosting company will buy Intel because this is what our customers want.

See .

I told you to go back to your /po/ shithole in the nearby thread, you piece of dumb fuck shit. Fuck off and kys, Intbecile.

>this is what our customers want
>our customers want security holes out of ass, worse speed and performance, restricted functionality and less features

Attached: WWWY.gif (446x251, 721K)

Yes. They think like that: well, it's Intel, so it's good. I follow the money.

So it's alright to be as dumb and unprofessional as your customers are? Wow. Just...wow. Your business doomed. 2 years tops. Run while you still can.

You seem rather mad.

Security doesn't matter
Performance doesn't matter
Features don't matter

POO IN THE JOO

Why should I? I'm Zen god and abso-fucking-lutely great.

>feel abso-fucking-lutely great
Fix

so, let's assume this epyc is moderately just 30% faster

workload x - intel finishes in 365*24hours
>cost $14892
workload x - amd finishes in 0.7*365*24
>cost $6132
>savings $8760 and 3.5months of your time

It's basically free money and you'd have to be braindead not to switch in order to start saving money right away.

>just 30% faster
It's more. And against 2.

>Intel finishes in 365*24hours
Since there were 2 (which is not a realistic scenario in real life anymore, because 2 cost 1000$ more than just one Epyc. Buying 2 Xeons, which would STILL lose to one Epyc in the end, will be just bad business decision on all fronts, and even in comparison 1-to-1, Epyc costs only 200$ more while being 70% faster than one Xeon), this is not applicable. Make it just one and you'll see how actually bad Xeon is, in comparison. In other words, that "365*24" should be at least doubled in length. Utter fucking garbage, Zen runs light year circles around any of them.

One 64-core Epyc cpu will fight against 4 Xeon cpus

Make that at least 6, since one 24 core (NOT EVEN 32 CORES!) mid-tier gen1 Epyc ALREADY beats 99.82% of any TWO Xeons, and only THREE of Xeons (which is downright RETARDED at that point on mere financial expense scale) can actually SLIGHTLY pass it. Hence, to even JUST MATCH (NOT BEAT, BUT MATCH) one top -tier 32core gen1 Epyc you need to have AT LEAST THREE expensive golden Zionist turds! Making it a requirement of AT LEAST 6 (SIX) golden Zionist turds to ever oh-so-slightly BARELY match a 64 core Epyc. And need I remind you, people, that even gen1 Epyc can ALREADY do 4S easily? That's FOUR 32 core top-tier EPBYNCS versus golden Zionist turds! Abso-fucking-lute LOLOLCAUST.

delid dis

You can't delid that what is soldered. As in Zen.

oy vey

Back to Babylon.

stop being anti-semitic, white man

I'm Asian, but nice try anyway.

Not gonna switch to Epyc because AMD is anti-semitic

Kys.

As a jewish person AMD is offensive