What's this Android OS, system, idle etc. bullshit battery drain? I just did a bloody factory reset

What's this Android OS, system, idle etc. bullshit battery drain? I just did a bloody factory reset

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-162058.png (1080x1920, 151K)

Your phone runs on electricity

This shit runs in the background, regardless if you closed the app or note. Turn them off mate.

You have to root and manually disabled these things but most of the time the drain will be in the single digit milliamp readings and your phone needs around 1,000 milliamp discharge rate to deplete the battery in 3 hours.

My best advice if you have low RAM (ie less than 6GB) then periodically go into settings>storage, clear app cache, and then reboot your device. This will "refresh" the RAM and leave you significantly more free RAM. Less reloading, swap RAM usage, and cpu resources spent on loading things will all lead to better battery life.

Blame linus torvalds.

Next time buy a phone with better SoC

This is why you buy iPhone instead

It doesn't directly measure the consumption, it has a table with approximate power consumption of each hardware piece (CPU, screen, baseband etc), and accounts for their load and usage time. Anything that doesn't fit is unaccounted for, and can be shown as "phone idle".

It doesn't depend on your brand or SoC, unless you have an actual watt meter on each hardware element. If you don't see this, then either the table is very thoroughly calibrated to a specific device (which is never the case), or OS is hiding it from you.

Why would you do that? iPhones have exponentially worse battery life due to low RAM and overheating/ thermal throttling SoCs.

Attached: Comb18122017031125.jpg (1280x2010, 422K)

>snapchat
>spotify
>google botnet
>bluetooth enabled
>"why is my phones battery drained"
Fucking neck yourself we don't need degenerates like you

(((We))) don't need edgybois like you either.

Andoird has historically been trash when it comes to battery usage. If you don't like it become an itoddler.

Why is that relevant now?

Attached: Comb06082018114212.jpg (728x628, 91K)

Even last year's stuff has really stuff has had exemplary battery life. Why can't iPhones keep up?

Attached: Comb06082018115310.jpg (728x942, 151K)

>4700mAh vs 2716mAh
>Only 10h for twice the battery
Android is poorly optimized when it comes to battery. It always has been.

what?

Attached: Comb06082018115947.jpg (2160x873, 206K)

I bought an iPhone 7 and the battery life was absolutely atrocious, optimized MY ASS. Neck yourself.

Attached: gsmarena_001 (7).jpg (728x314, 60K)

Posting random screenshots of "Endurance Test" proves nothing.Talking about optimization not size of batter you dumb nigger. Every phone that you have compared has a larger battery. Find something around the same size to compare against.

Not edgy, just realistic

Not same user, I owned a 7 and sold it to buy a 5T. Battery life more than doubled, I had 40% at the end of the day even though I used my phone for gps, web browsing, hulu, ect. Explain that.

Make one small comment about a problem with android and the fanboys loosen their throats for that google dick.

It's anecdotal evidence and probably bullshit.

Lmao, anyway fuck iPhones man. I have a job and a life, I can't be at the charger 24/7.

It's not, oneplus + lineageos is plain amazing battery-wise

Jesus, no wonder my sister doesn't shut the fuck up about her iphone being on low juice despite charging it overnight every night. I have an old note 4 that I only charge once every 2 days and maybe 3 when I don't use it much. Apple needs to step it up, shitty batery life is probably the biggest reason why people avoid iPhones.

Attached: 1521049421197.jpg (604x511, 71K)

dam

Attached: gsmarena_001 (8).jpg (600x300, 63K)