Do a fresh installation of Win 10 (build 1803) on 8/6/2018

>do a fresh installation of Win 10 (build 1803) on 8/6/2018
>see this

Attached: Untitled.png (996x884, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth_headset
winaero.com/blog/even-with-telemetry-disabled-windows-10-sends-a-lot-of-info-back-to-microsoft/
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need to pay those indian code monkeys somehow.

>do a fresh installation of Windows Server 2016
>see this

Attached: start.png (414x722, 68K)

>not windows 10 pro n
why are you such a newby ?

Attached: gabriel what the hell.png (730x643, 731K)

>Using any version of Windows 10
Why are you such a retard?

>do a fresh installation of Win 7
>see this
So fucking disgusting WHY DO THEY FILL WINDOWS WITH BLOAT NOBODY PLAYS THESE

Attached: games-1.png (500x352, 98K)

>using normie edition
>not using LTSB, and bricking all connections through firewall
>not removing all telentary services via power user
>Not turning windows 10 into a modern XP

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x540, 1.29M)

>homecuck
Professional and Enterprise edition does not have this problem.

Be my anime gf

>it's a nostalgic "debloat" furfag wintard talking

Attached: 1512408850534.png (645x614, 83K)

at least its not like pic related

Attached: TOPKEK.jpg (800x480, 51K)

This

furfag? I had no idea liking wolves made me a furfag. Also you don't have to 'debloat' LTSB, for it has none. I'm sorry your parents couldn't afford the abortion user, godspeed.

>[Win key], windows features, [enter]
>[X] Games, (uncheck)
done

Windows 10
>right click, remove
>right click, remove
>right click, remove
>right click, remove
>reboot
>everything reappears

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager]
"SilentInstalledAppsEnabled"=dword:00000000

>on earlier windows versions he's capable of using keyboard shortcuts and knowing subsections of the control panel
>on windows 10 he turns into a mouthbreathing retard who only knows how to right click things
Hmmmmm

somehow this is acceptable to wincucks

Attached: 1530247640624.jpg (1025x1280, 240K)

>not installing LTSB

Attached: 1515956215678.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

Wincucks have been accustomed to editing the registry for decades. How is this any different?

>furfag
Get off the internet and go outside once in a while you fucking loser

We live in a generations where normies have access to technology boards. Isn't it obvious? If it wasn't this thread would not exist.

jesus wtf is that pic

>not doing a clean install with the media creation tool

OP visits the dentist.

make up for the walking dead actor that negan killed i think

Except that is a clean install.

Its a new install but not "clean". When you do a clean install it doesnt come with all those games and all the bloat that computers add (looking at you HP). Dont get me wrong it comes with some games but its al lot less of the crap that normally comes with it. Try using the media creation tool from microsoft.

furfags can't keep shit to themselves, the ones who try to hide their powerlevels always resort to posting wolves or have wolves as avatars

So if that guy had a backdrop of a bird, is he still a furfag?

I think you're projecting like a nigger trying not to order KFC.

Microsoft is the one doing it, and that's coming from a MS fanboy

This. It's hardcoded into the OS. The apps download automatically on the first internet connection.

no it's wolves in particular, forgot to add they also tend to wear tshirts with wolves on them.
>every observation is a projection
fuck off

Thats exactly what it looks like fresh out of the box.

You're retarded. Microsoft puts those ads in as of window 8.1 to give credibility to their sponsors and corporate sponsors.

Thats why LTSB is the only "real" windows left.

So if a person just likes wolves, they are instantly a furfag?

I hate retards like you, your tiny brain associate anything with something from your limited array of irrelevant things because the internet tells you to do so.

t. wolfshirt wearing furfag

In Win7 Pro they're disabled by default

mmkay.

Depends on the edition...

How do you know that LTSB isn't phoning home on a kernal level, circumventing all your attempts to stop it?

>Depends on the edition...
>In Win7 Pro
>Pro
>Depends on the edition

this

Because I can close and stop all connections and only enable specific services. I check this with bananaPi attached to my router to display what is sent via linux command line. Nothing on my network is allowed to sent or receive packets without my pi allowing it. I'm not normally a windows user, but I know how to use it.

My bad, nigger. Didn't bother reading the pro part.

Even crazier is using someone else's machine as seeing that they haven't removed any of those programs.

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth_headset
>somehow this is acceptable to linux retards

>implying its better

It's a great way to weed out absolute retards from people who know how to computer. Every time some kid pulls out a craptop in the university library with all that shit in the Start menu I can't help but feel sorry for him.
>no forced updates
>no automatic reboots
>no forced adware installs
But it is.

>Not playing Minesweeper
It's like you actively avoid fun

>FreeCell
>not free

What the fuck is this.
I've never installed Windows 10 is this some kind of joke?

>is this some kind of joke?
Yes. It's called Windows 10.

>an operating system dedicated to normies has stupid shit that normies like
Just delete it you blazing faggot, whatreya gonna do? Install Gentoo?

He's right, just come clean

>Microsoft puts those ads in as of window 8.1
You sure? I don't remember seeing them, was a few years since I installed it though.

>Going trough all of this hassle
>Procrrds to post on a captcha botnet
>Probably uses faceberg too
Why bother,are you hiding something

So will Windows 10 just slowly take over and dumb down the future generations? How can we get out of this pickle?

Attached: logo_animated.gif (640x360, 2.99M)

You've been asking for this.

Still ugly as shit

Kekd audibly at work

>at work
>going on Jow Forums
See me in my office.

Attached: chrome_2017-10-08_19-50-49.png (958x319, 43K)

So basically pajeets being pajeets? Wow I learned nothing new here.

>no software suppott
>no drivers
yeah great os retard

Huh? It's just regular Windows but modular. Anything that works on client Windows will work on it.

no u

>N
Literally why?

>ltsb

Attached: 43572B22-C5B2-4288-B28A-526BCBFA9A55.jpg (299x339, 39K)

Shut up, furfag.

>The N editions of Windows 7 have all the features that normally come with each individual Windows 7 edition, except for Windows Media Player 12 and related programs, such as Windows Media Center or Windows DVD Maker. You'll need to install a media player or other software to play or create audio CDs, digital media files, and video DVDs; organize content in a media library; create playlists; convert audio CDs to digital media files; view artist and title information of digital media files; view album art of music files; transfer music to personal music players; or record and play back TV broadcasts.
It's useless bloat.

The price of using a non-retarded OS :^)
>Microsoft puts those ads in as of window 8.1
Bullshit. Stop pulling things out of your ass.
>to give credibility to their sponsors and corporate sponsors
English motherfucker, do you speak it?>kernal
>It’s useless bloat
Typical lintard calling features bloat. It’s missing frameworks that other applications use. How much space are you even saving? How much memory?

fuck that

it's not a serious OS
never was.

>not just using ntlite and win10reducer to modify the .esd/.wim install file directly and removing all remaining cancer components directly. and not using 7zip to open said install .esd/.wim file to add what ever you want manually.
>being too much of a brainlet to know how to make your own windows copy essentially and then going on Jow Forums and acting like using inbuult firewall function will let you actually block any telemetry.
god i hate kids. also just use same tools to make a far superior win7 copy.
i managed to make a windows 7 copy on ~500mb iso size. win7reducer and ntlite and 7zip again.

Is it bad?

>Typical lintard calling features bloat
But i'm using 10 LTSB, why are you so obsessed with Linux users?

also
>features
Why should i want all that built-in bloat when mpv plays videos, f2k plays music and that's all i need.

You realize you can disable all that shit in 20 mins, right?

yes i am

>20 mins
Multiply that for every install on every PC for every person and you realize humanity has wasted years of man-hours removing adware from """clean""" Windows instead of doing something productive.

External logging from my router.

I use this on laptops because they come with so much extra bloat. This is the best method for a clean install.

>he doesn't even know that the start menu is L I T E R A L L Y just a simple xml change to customize exactly how you want it
>this is how all businesses have been doing it since the beginning of time
yikes

LTSB still does, there is NO version of 10 where you can 100% remove telemetry without stopping it at the router level, I have no idea where the LTSB-is-safe meme came from

winaero.com/blog/even-with-telemetry-disabled-windows-10-sends-a-lot-of-info-back-to-microsoft/

>His DD-WRT software detected around 4,000 connection attempts to 93 different IP addresses during an 8 hour period from Windows 10. Almost all of them were related to Microsoft services and servers! If the enterprise edition of Windows 10 collects and sends so much data despite turning off the telemetry and data collection features, then the situation for non-enterprise editions can be much worse

Where did the 'telemetry is bad' meme come from?

Around the launch of 10, and has yet to go away, to the point where devs actively refuse to make games DX12 exclusive due to how much people hate telemetry. There's something fucky about the fact that the 11xx cards have a fuckton of compute-centric features that will never be used because nobody wants to move away from DX11

Isnt vulkan the future? Its still new but it has a lot of potential and its crossplatform. It seems like an obvious choice.

Mostly its because baby duck syndrome, same thing happened with DX9.
The Problem with DX12 is that its too different and harder so nobody wants to touch it.
Also there is Vulkan around.

>Also there is Vulkan around
Isnt vulkan the future?

The only games featuring a true built-from-scratch Vulkan renderer are Doom and Wolf TNC, and this is because id is a developer that has only known John Carmack and Tiago Sousa (CryEngine) in terms of tech, everything else (Dota 2, Croteam's current stuff) is more of an extensive Vulkan-to-OpenGL wrapper that's mostly there for curious people and weird people on Linux who think dual-booting to 7 is the worst thing ever

OGL being a completely different API than D3D also means you can't just expect any given studio to shift from a decade of D3D development to an OGL-centric one, which is why every new game out in the last couple years has been DX11, everyone's on 7 because it isn't poison like Vista, so why change? They absolutely know that 7 is the new protest OS like XP was to Vista, which is why there's a nearly-nonexistent amount of AAA DX10 games. Clear Sky might be one of the only AAA DX10.1 games ever made. Did you even know there WAS a DX10.1? Even after 7 was good and established as the current OS of choice, there were still a load of games that came with dual DX9/DX11 executables, so ever years after the fact, there were STILL fears that XP people were still a significant marketshare

OpenGL also absolutely frightens the industry due to how bad it can fuck a launch up if your playerbase is stupid, and if you remember Brink and Rage, there was more press about how almost 30% of the people who owned it on PC couldn't launch it because they weren't on OpenGL 4.2 drivers. While Vulkan is now a redist-friendly update, that doesn't change the fact that the entire industry has been on D3D ever since 9.0c killed OpenGL as a competitor, and it's been that way ever since. It's why your average AAA dev team is never handles Mac or Linux ports and passes them off to a cheap semi-indie studio: they don't know OGL, and they aren't required to, Carmack was the only major player who ever boosted it

Attached: ss_alastor_03-23-17_22-08-42_(marsh).jpg (1920x1200, 250K)

>The Problem with DX12 is that its too different and harder so nobody wants to touch it.
This isn't true whatsoever. There's just no incentive to touch it, graphics have diminishing returns, GPUs come out every year, people buy new shit all the time now. There's ZERO incentive for devs to even test out DX12 when majority of companies are only now testing out 11.
Everyone keeps talking about how hard it is but all devs I've spoken to say it's no big deal, or that vulkan is the future, completely disregarding the fact that cross platform doesn't matter when most people simply aren't releasing cross-platform games (excluding those using engines like unreal, in which case unreal does all the heavy lifting and it literally barely matters what tech they're using).

how to activate free ltsb?

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/

>vulkan
>future
>implying
Just kidding, non maxed out 1080p using a V64 on OGL, same frame rate (~88 FPS) as fully maxed 4K on vulkan. It’s amazing how much vulkan can do when it’s properly coded, and utilized by the hardware.

>20 mins
it took me less 1 minute

>not installing LTSB 2016
xD

bless

Media player is sometimes used by games.

Blame the MS retards for pushing it on people without context and explanation. Doing it so sneaky and forcing the user to deal with 35116161 different options doesn't help either.

If they were open about it, gave an opt out option and explained how it benefits everyone when users opt in, there wouldn't be any big debacle around it.

This
Just one simple edited powershell script, and one regedit file, fixes everything there is.

dude
phone games with ad tracking
on your nsa os pc

>he doesn't play Purble Place every day

Attached: 1500426744650.png (307x403, 188K)