Anyone got experience with buying windows keys from those dirt cheap game key sites?

Anyone got experience with buying windows keys from those dirt cheap game key sites?

Worth using? No way in hell am I about to pay full price for Windows 10

Attached: Windows-10-Professional-OEM.jpg (1000x1000, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

install gentoo

these keys are msdn "demo" ones, MS will ban them when detect abuse

They are literally fine to use. Occasionally you will get a dodgy seller. It is important to check ebay feedback for the last 12-18 months.

Fuck just buy it retail. Its not that expensive you fucking poorfag

Not all of us just have 200 dollars to throw around right after building a new pc

>install windows 8.1
>crack with activator
>upgrade to w10 for free
>get legit digital license from MS
>wipe drive and reinstall w10
>auto activates with digital license without any activator

Attached: 1519250902776.jpg (1640x2301, 476K)

>buying windows fucking ever
Good god just use kmspico or download a cracked iso if you can’t.

Then use KMSpico you fucking utter mongoloid. If you need to be spoon-fed, go to mydigitallife.

Jesus christ. Can't believe a thread died for this. Next time post in sqt.

literally
literally
LITERALLY
just go to school and use your edu email for a license and never worry about licenses again

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO GRADUATE, literally just fucking take a semester ANYWHERE instead of using all these loaders and activators and ebay sellers or whatever the flying fuck

Just pirate it you fucking beta-ass wimp

>everyone lives in usa

Heh

Do you even need to activate Windows 10?

>paying for spyware
kek

Just take a windows 7 key from another PC, put windows 7 on the new one and upgrade to 10 from there.

HWIDGEN.

How many time I have to tell you nigger monkeys...

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/

>needing to live in burgerland to legally acquire legitimate Windows by educational means

heh....

I actually just purchased and activated an OEM key from Kinguin a few weeks ago after installing a new MOBO and CPU. Didn't work right away, but a quick talk to their support and it was easy to get it activated.

I know some idiots will say they get blacklisted or some shit, but I've never seen first-person accounts of it.

I'd recommend kinguin, since this is the only one I've used.

I got a pro key off ebay for 6 bucks, it works

Is there a way to know exactly where the eBay keys come from?

No, they are usually stolen

What are the chances of Microsoft deactivating my version of Windows in that case?

Is it still worth just giving it a shot?

You don't need to activate Windows anymore. It works fine without activating, you just can't 'customize' things and you get a nag message sometimes.

Its 6 dollars dude

don't do it. I know those can be legit sometimes but they're literally selling the vl/retail keys you can get for FREE if you search on the internet. The count activation for those keys are usually 0 and you have to manually activate it by phone/web.

tl;dr: you can get it free, so don't waste your money on it. You can use KMS, HWID Gen or take old windows keys for upgrade.

/thread

Not really, those people usually get the keys from Technet/MSDN subs.

fuck windows, just install linux and you are free

Mac is better and neither can play games

>macshit
>better

>has bash
>doesnt crash
>best de
Other than brew its GOAT for software development

>macshit
>doesnt crash
>ancient bash from 2003
>touch based DE without a touch screen
>best anything
At least you tried mactoddler.

Attached: 1513971268666.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

>cant make an arguement about the os
>complains about the laptop

Attached: Eb5EnLcmSP4.png (300x250, 71K)

Anyone got experience with downloading Windows from Microsoft websites and then using KMS/MS toolkit?

Worth using? No way in hell am I about to pay anything for Windows 10

HWIDGEN nigger. Stop using KMS and other bullshit. You only do HWIDGEN once and you will have an activated copy whenever you reinstall.

Doesn't matter where you download it, just make sure the hash matches with the official one. KMS activation is legit and the activators/emulators usually will auto-renew the activation for every 120 days. It works for older Windows too.

>have KMS emulator on phone
>tfw I literally just need to run few commands on cmd to activate the windows.

Which edition do you use

Pro

Why not enterprie or ltsb ?

I watched my boss buy one. Took about 10 minutes then the key arrived. It's been installed now for a couple of months or so. It's fine.

shhhhh, don't tell everyone or ms will shut it down

They won't. They didn't do that with Windows Loader for Windows 7.

Use a FOSS KMS activator.

They knew. More people using/upgrading to W10 doesn't hurt them.

>buying windows 10
fucking gay

Me lappy came with Win 10 home.
Is there a way to change it to pro ?(without downloading iso and clean installing)
Is it even worth it?

Not possible.
Compare the features between Home and Pro. If you don't use the missing features, then it's not worth it.

>unironically ever using home edition
>not always clean installing your os
are you a girl? post tits

Kingpin seller scammed me and after 45min is wasting time on gathering evidence of the key not working they let you file a case. They refund you in store credit after 2 weeks. Jewed hard. Cannot recommend it. Ended up using an activator.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533278435389.jpg (720x388, 26K)

Happened to me. They refused activation during the call.

>2018
>paying for a MS product

Attached: th?id=OIP.ju6f3ARFWnAI9AgQrL9Q4QHaHa&pid=Api.jpg (474x474, 40K)

Bought the laptop yesterday and will be using it only for occasional gaymen and yt.
Won't be using any "pro" features so i guess i'll stick with home.
Also, you don't want to see my hairy mantits

I have one system that had one of those cheapo keys for about 2 years now. I have checked the provenance for some of the keys I have revived in the past with that product key information app that I run in an offline only VM. They come from a variety of sources, some were retail in poor countries whilst some were OEMs that would tie themselves to the system once you first activate it. (note: transferring retail licences is easy, you can realistically have a few systems running on the same key before MS gets suspicious) I have had a few from countries where the black market link could be established (mainly stuff from China and Thailand) that immediately got banned and the sellers either refunded or gave me a new key (one Chinese guy must of run off about at least 6-7 codes before we found one that worked, but this was for a computer off Ali Express)

Tl;dr: Go for it, they usually work and sellers will usually help.

>taking a semester of school just for a windows license

Attached: duck-rly.png (259x224, 13K)

I didn't have to call. Did you talk to the kinguin support? I just opened up a chat with him, cleared a few things in CMD and he gave me the codes that would have been given over the phone.

There is literally no reason. Unregistered Windows is just a corner bag nowadays. It is supposed to disable custom backgrounds, but I believe there is a workaround.

this
been running unactivated windows for months
i can live with not customizing my task bar

Where can i find a good torrent for an official windows 10 pro iso?
My internet connection is utter garbage, every time i try to the iso from microsoft's website the download fails

>paying ~$500 per credit for one copy of windows

Bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key off ebay for about $3 nearly a year ago, no problems what so ever.

The only thing with OEM keys is that if need to install windows again it wont work, but for $3 it doesn't really matter, just buy a new one.

I've had no problem with eBay windows 7 or 8 keys and doing the accessibility upgrade to 10.
Shit, even just take the key off an old computer or laptop, works fine in my experience.

If you're really stingy, call pajeet at MS and convince him you had to repair your computer by replacing the mobo and now it won't activate windows. I don't remember if they straight up give you a new key or somehow manage to activate you on their end, but I've done it.

Just use fucking KMS, or download some preactivated version, or fucking do the whole trick with older Windows install and upgrade. Unless you're a company, there is no reason to spend money on this shit. (and if you have a company, upgrade to loonix or homOS already)

>Only hardware changes will cause the License being invalidated.
So it's nearly useless if you ever plan to upgrade your stuff?

Like they give a fuck about private users. Windows 10 works on the same data mining principles as Google or Facebook, getting 200 bucks from idiots is just the cherry on top, as long you keep providing them data and don't escape their ecosystem, you're helping them.

Just to clarify- reinstalling on the same machine (that is, same motherboard) will work just fine. You just can't install it on any others.

Many of the keys sold by those sites are purchased with stolen credit cards and will often be revoked some time in the future.

Yeah kinguin makes you chat and then call with MS support to trick them into whitelisting your blacklisted key. They refused.
I then contacted support. And had to provide proof that I talked to MS support, etc. Was a royal pain in the ass. Cannot recommend.

From MS own website.

install kmspico or something similiar from mydigitallife

Attached: 1506177982584.jpg (2528x2735, 1.49M)

>Paying for Windows
>Paying for any software for that matter

Somewhat related:

I'm trying to reset Windows 10 [for reasons] and it keeps failing.

How do I get it to spit out some errors or tell me why?