Not everyone who uses Arduino is a brainlet, you stupid cunt

Listen, starting out in any area involves a lot of blundering, and if that area is hardware hacking or electronics, than your blunders can cost hundreds of dollars in component replacements.

Not everyone has an endless supply of cash.
And not everyone grew up with a dad who was a techie and could show us the ropes (I'm probably the first person in my entire bloodline to even see the inside of a computer).

If you're rich, or if you were able to control for mistakes because you had some sort of mentor to help you, then good for you, you get to start with the Big Boy stuff. But for the rest of us who aren't so lucky, Arduino is our best option.

Attached: arduino.jpg (1200x893, 226K)

I can't believe that you are so autistic that you kill another thread just to be butthurt lmao. Bumping for mega autism

then*

BRAINLET
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

(unless you're programming the thing fully in AVR assembly)

You give people who do use arduinos a bad name for making to stupid thread.
sage

yup, all the leet hackers use raspberry pi

I use Arduino because I'm a brainlet

Grab yourself an esp8266 instead, much cheaper

brainlet here
arduino ftw

I used an arduino to spoof a DMV emissions test. they're great

My first experiences with programming were with arduino and bash. 8 years later I'm an embedded software dev feelsgoodman

>Not everyone has an endless supply of cash.
but STMicro, Infineon, and TI all have cheaper options

the #1 selling point of arduino is how braindead easy it is. It's great for people who are new to programming, and for quickly prototyping/testing stuff. Any other common MCU platform is going to give you better flexibility and performance, but that's not arduino's goal

On consumer-available μCs you don't get any cheaper than a chink arduino clone though. Especially if you want to factor the potential cost of a programming/training board.

>not buying a fucking usbtinyisp programmer
>not programming the chips bare
>using the (((arduino ide)))
You're sacrificing massive performance by using the Arduino library.

Attached: not even with a rented dick.png (415x595, 252K)

wtf is the point of this thread? are you looking for validation or something? Literally no ones gives a fuck what microcontroller you use that's something you should research and decide yourself holy fuck I hope this is bait.

Nobody cares about your shitty blogpost, turbofaggot.
Now fuck off.

Actual retard heare, I ride an arduino to skool evry day.

You can still use the registers n stuff

> Anyone wanna rate my port bit flipper code
uint8_t portnxor(uint8_t port, uint8_t pmask, uint8_t pval){
return (port ^ pval) & pmask;
}
//sample use
PINB = portnxor(PORTB, 0xF0, 0x50);

I use Arduino for dirty prototypes. Just easier.
This. Arduino library is shit. But you still can do low-level stuff, no prob.
And you can still compile in avrstudio (or how it is called) and upload. No prob.

Nothing wrong with Arduino. Brainlets are brainlets because they make up shit and state it as fact while being horribly wrong.

Here's another interesting one - the OSCCAL register
> unguaranteed +- 40% internal clock speed

good thread op

i enjoyed it

Attached: clinton.jpg (940x1024, 199K)