What does Jow Forums think about the new report form?

What does Jow Forums think about the new report form?

Attached: 6f6.png (709x614, 115K)

[post redacted for fear of retaliation]

Attached: 0A4E0089-6DB1-4A64-9D06-82FE3620117D.jpg (483x582, 33K)

I got a warning for making a thread about virus transmission/anti virus solutions

Apparently that was "off topic" but shitposting Jow Forums humor and gentoo threads aren't

Came here to post th.... I mean, I came here to post.

Attached: daily-struggle.png (911x669, 198K)

We bongland nao!

Attached: 1533069389344.jpg (448x408, 22K)

End chan

>censored version

Attached: worn out.jpg (720x696, 56K)

I think it's good. In general I noticed definitely more Jow Forums and /v/ threads deleted the last weeks. I welcome this change.

Attached: progress.jpg (480x953, 79K)

>abusing code tags

what

welcome aboard newfriend

Attached: chrome_2018-08-06_16-45-40.png (327x67, 3K)

>reporting tech support threads on (((technology))) board
>Avatar or signature use
>This post is extremely low quality
it reekes of elitism.

what's next?
"no swearing"? "no homophobic content"? "no toxic atmosphere"? "correct english grammar only"?

Get out of your ass, the first rule is literally one of the best possible for this board.

unironically this.

>reporting tech support threads on (((technology))) board
how about you read the fucking sticky

>it reeks of elitism
Of course it does. If this site ever went full SJW I'd just up fucking leave. So would everyone else, since the site would just be another facebook with a yotsuba skin.

A part of me almost thinks that this is the natural progression of things, because as many of us know, normalfaggots destroy everything they touch.

I definitely see no potential for abuse

That's good, because this has exactly the same potential for abuse as the site has had for the past 15 years. This doesn't change whether or not you get banned for whatever reason.

Attached: hehe.png (621x114, 29K)

Holy fuck they actually changed something.

there's literally nothing wrong with elitism

It's just placebo, idiots

Post your frogman avatar somewhere else.

I don't see how gamergate and anti-feminism are relevant on this board anyway, so good riddance

Looks cool but it actually just slows down the report

You just have to specify what rule is being violated instead of a vague "Rule Violation" checkbox. The only one that's a bit strange is "Racism outside of /b/"

Fuck you Tewi

Attached: _reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_surota_673a10d8bc69214ac3112ef690407fcd.png (700x970, 587K)

It's perfect. Everything listed is already listed in the rules anyways. They aren't exactly adding anything except a more specific way of reporting. Anyone getting pissy about it is either a newfag or a rulebreaker anyways.

>Racism outside of /b/
That's been a rule forever. No one actually enforces it though.