Spends thousands on his pc

>spends thousands on his pc
>wont spend more than a couple of hundred bucks on his chair

why don't you value your body, Jow Forums?

Attached: flickr.com-photos-akeg-4056063907[1].jpg (507x219, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=aNzjTUT6jdYC&pg=PA560
youtube.com/watch?v=f015364T_fk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you valued your body you would spend that money on a standing desk. sitting is terrible for you

>he fell for the standing meme

Fucking idiot

Just sit up straight in your chair, faggot.

Attached: b3m5iFX.gif (777x533, 105K)

So is standing, ever heard of embolism from varicose veins?

t. fattie

Attached: TIP.png (235x290, 104K)

You're gonna be in agonizing pain and then fucking die you mong.

Risk Factors for Varicose Veins include:
>Overweight or obesity
>Older age
>Being inactive

maybe if you didn't sit on your ass 10-12 hours a day you wouldn't have varicose veins, fatty

Attached: 1500419124733.jpg (960x661, 60K)

Standing still causes them too. It also increases pressure down there, making them worse.

>wings
>designed to stop drivers from sliding in the chair during high Gs

these stupid fucking gaming chairs compresses your chest, decreases circulation and misaligns your spine.

Attached: 61DgBD6Gd+L._SY587_[1].jpg (452x587, 26K)

I will die from natural causes & old age while you will die from complications relating to diabetes. I imagine CKD, tuberculosis, weakened heart function & associated strokes, not to mention infections relating to amputated limb provide a far more painful death than old age.

Attached: 1455391751158.gif (350x197, 1.79M)

> mfw the runner from Marathon died to bring the Greeks the message about the Persians so that the wests descendants can sook about standing as if humans haven't been for millenia

Attached: 1529640926754.png (250x240, 86K)

>he doesn't understand how bloodflow works

Attached: 1404272810365.gif (240x228, 858K)

Being vertical puts more pressure on the lower extremities because of gravity. Veins have valves in them to help push blood back up, but you have to move your legs around to make this work well. Standing still is barely any better than sitting in this regard.

steelcase masterrace

Attached: $_72[1].jpg (281x375, 12K)

Standing still is probably worse than being inactive. In fact it was regularly used by the nazis as a means of punishment and torture but even they saw it so cruel and inhumane they revoked it. You know something is bad when literal nazis ban it.

Point is standing requires a massive effort to keep blood from backflowing in your veins that cause blood clots. When sitting they have to fight a fraction of the gravity when standing.

books.google.com/books?id=aNzjTUT6jdYC&pg=PA560

moving your legs around is easier accomplished when you are already standing mong, that's the whole fucking point. standing desks also accommodate treadmill and stationary bikes, and adjustable standing desks allows for alternating between different working positions. ideally you should be alternating between seated and standing at 30 minute intervals. the quality of the chair you are using has little to do with ones posture as posture is more of a function of your health and habits rather than what you use to sit. so going back to OPs original claim, if you value HEALTH a standing desk is more essential than a fucking gayman chair

>Standing still is probably worse than being inactive.

t.fatfuck

Attached: 1422197470893.gif (300x225, 2.26M)

>deally you should be alternating between seated and standing at 30 minute intervals.
you what lad

Attached: linusfag.png (854x663, 23K)

Go and stand still for more than 3 days you retarded fuck. Sleep standing up, shit standing up, jack off standing up, ect and come back here and tell how FUCKING great you feel.

humans arent meant to be standing for prolonged periods.
we've evolved to sit.
monkeys and apes spend most of their time sitting.
don't understand why people think it's a good idea to force themselves to perpetually stand.
you're are more likely to adopt an incorrect posture forcing yourself to stand stationary for prolonged periods than sitting for prolonged periods in an ergonomic chair which forces your spine into the correct position.

I have yet to have a chair that doesn't shit itself after 2 years and becomes nearly unusable after 3 regardless of what I spend.

I could get a nice suv car seat and mod it to work as a desk chair, but that's to big, so are most recliners that I know last for 10+ years without even needing repair.

you show me a chair that doesn't crack or flake over the course of 3 years and I will consider it.

The slavs and the gooks knows what's up, get a squat desk.

Herman miller aeron
comes with a 12 year warranty

>tripfagging in a thread as gay as this one
It's like you don't want anybody to respect you.

Why would I want that, cuck? You sound like you want to be even more of a special snowflaked than tripfags you hypocritical twat.

Attached: 1519078327960.png (379x205, 19K)

So is being on your feel for hours at a time. Just just your posture nailed and take breaks.

just fix
fuck

>In fact it was regularly used by the nazis as a means of punishment and torture but even they saw it so cruel and inhumane they revoked it

Yea inside a standing coffin with fucking spikes along the sides. This is very different from using a standing desk.

You fucking sedentary fatasses are so fucking fat, inactive and lazy that literally anything but what you are doing is "bad for you". But the joke is on you, you will be the one with fucking diabetes and weak skeleton from sitting and babying your body all fucking life so that 1 time you happen to fall at age 35 you break your goddamn hip. Fucking use your brain for once idiot.

t. made me disable my vpn to reply to your pathetic ass

Not going to lie, I considered getting one of theirs, however I have never sat in a chair of that design and actually liked the chair. they constantly feel like I am going to break them and those chairs specifically dont allow me to change the way I sit, its not really easy for me to sit still, right now I have my chair facing my left side, knee through the armrest hole, and sitting in it this way, 10 minutes from now may be reclining, and 20 minutes after that I may have the chair on the other side in a similar position.

If you valued your body you’d spend time training in a gym. Posture and computer position are important but at end of day you’re still sedentary.

>Yea inside a standing coffin with fucking spikes along the sides.

For DAYS on end i might add. Not just a couple of hours with regular breaks be it walking around for a bit or sitting down. Holy fuck you're such a faggot.

>t. hellraiser

Also this.

Go do some deadlifts and front squats that will fix your posture up real quick and show you how dysfunctional you've become from sitting bent over typing on your tenkeyless topre keyboard in arch terminal for 16 hours a day

Attached: 1532938837981.jpg (2876x1964, 1.4M)

whats the best chair a desk jocky can own?

My chair comfy enough for now, when it wears ill get another one.

>Why would I want that, cuck?
B/c you're tripfagging, you obviously want a reputation.
It's just that by the looks of it, it's trash.

Also
>being this butthurt
triggered?

>triggered
>butthurt
>people who unironically tripfag
>cuck

Jow Forums G 2018

They stand their time squatting. Which is actually fine as well, at least you stretch your hamstrings. See Slav squat.

t. never listened to his teachers in school
your TEACHERS are the HIGHEST profession at risk for varicose veins
Because they fucking stand in one place all day long
As much as six hours a day
You fucking retard

take a look at the steelcase gesture
it's designed for people who like a variety of seating positions
youtube.com/watch?v=f015364T_fk

won't be as robust as an aeron though
honestly the reason you're fidgeting in your chair is because you aren't comfortable, your body is searching for a comfortable position.
i sit for upwards of 9 hours in my aeron with barely changing my position at all, save for reclining., because i don't need to. thats why the aeron is considered such a great chair.

I work a desk job and used to have intermittent lower back issues where I’d be literally hobbled. Training barbell on compound lifts at baby weights for a few weeks cleared this problem up.

> Standing still is probably worse than being inactive. In fact it was regularly used by the nazis as a means of punishment and torture
You know what, as someone who has to stand at attention for parades in the military for sometimes up to 6 hours I think you're right.

The only good thing is on the spine....people need to fuckin sit straight though.

What the fuck did you do fo get put on gay parade duty? Did you shit on the C.O.'s desk?

In my country we have a proud history of parades and commemorative days. One includes standing at attention for many hours.

> You know something is bad when literal nazis ban it.
I wonder what they did with jews... really makes one think. /s