Is the Surface Go the best tablet to go for in 2018?

Is the Surface Go the best tablet to go for in 2018?

>not closed down like iOS (you can upgrade free to the full Windows 10 experience)
>Nexus 7 2013 is slow and not officially supported anymore
>expandable storage
>will be updated through windows updates for years to come
>not too pricey but still costs more than many android chink tablets

Attached: microsoft-surface-go-review-21-720x720.jpg (720x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/9313962
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/9312588
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/9302427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>soldered CPU
>soldered RAM
>very difficult to impossible to open without destroying
>has a kickstand instead of hinge, making it very awkward to use on a lap or adjust the angle of

> dual core CPU locked at 1.6GHz
> $400 + $100 for the keyboard
oh no no no no

These are non issue if you want a tablet experience.

it's a fucking piece of shit

Attached: 569a77dbdcdb720a7cffd56127c25d68.jpg (305x200, 23K)

It sucks from a repairability point but that's what extended warranties are for. None of my tablets have randomly died.

>dual core 1.6 GHz
>slower than a fucking $50 phone

I probably wouldn't need a keyboard. It would be good for checking emails, posting in bed and watching YouTube. Can't stand using a small screen phone for typing. Tablet is tolerable with on screen keyboard.

At that point just get an iPad.

Why bother with an x86 Windows device then? A $200 Android tablet will get better battery because ARM, and give you a better touchscreen experience because Android does that better than Windows 10, for a lower price.

>atom processor

Even the iPad is superior to this crap.

>muh megahurts myth
Brainlet.

Quad core tho

Because the favorite youtuber of OP says it's good.

iOS is picky about what types of files you can use. They only just started supporting FLAC and it's still too locked down compared to Windows.

Get back to me when it works with Linux. You must think I'm a brain dead moron if you're trying to sell me on using Microwanker Shitshow 10. I'm never using that garbage. Ever.

Windows will run slow as fuck on this specs, don't buy this shit, don't do that with yourself.

No, the touchscreen ui and apps suck dicks

You’ll get more use out of an ipad

>lagPad

Attached: F5431166-D8DE-4056-BA89-24ABBE589972.png (1536x2048, 256K)

My mom's iPad air still runs fine and updated still.

2 rupees have been deposited in your loo Pajeet.

ipads can't even download torrents

it's trash

>the full Windows 10 experience
this caused me to react physically and not in a good way

They can, you only need to do a jailbreak.

MS Office

>muh botnet break

iPads also don't have any decent media players. On a Surafec you can use mpc-hc with madvr or MPV, also browsers with actual adblockers. List goes on how full Windows is way better than some shitty mobile OS.

What's with these screenshots with anecdotes written on an apple product? Is there supposed to be more credit on it because it was written on the product itself?

why would i want to put my device at risk with some shady app from a chinese website using a chinese dev certificate.

even chromeOS can torrent with flud or jtorrent.

Attached: 1529626089172.jpg (3264x2448, 2.14M)

iPad 2018 runs like shit too, it only has 2GB RAM, almost everything needs to be reloaded when switching tasks, adjusting multi-window is also extremely slow

>t. iPad 2018 32GB owner

>shit specs
>shitty dual-core incel sock
>shitty incel "HD" "graphics"
>ancient 1080p IPS display from WW1
I think an arm tablet like the tab s3 is a better deal desu. If you're going the tablet pc route then I don't see why you'd settle for anything less than a quad-core cpu, 16GB of RAM, and dedicated graphics.

I'd defend the Surface but Samsung's S-pen is really fucking good it's not even a contest.

it's trash. Over priced for what it is. If you need windows on the go, get something else entirely. Fucking chromebooks rule the cheap mobile market if you're not in need for any major processing power while on the go.
>inB4 hurr durr chromebook and ChromeOS has no usability!

The garbage tier hardware in the entry level tablets won't be getting any real work done anyway.

>Fucking chromebooks rule the cheap mobile market if you're not in need for any major processing power while on the go.
No they don't, shill.

Man it sucks to admit defeat but yeah, surfaces are honestly not worth it. Tries too hard to be a pc and a tablet but fails at both. Better than macshit but that doesn't say much desu.

>2 incel cores at 1.6 GHz
>intel hd 615
Fuck that, this is literally slower than a snapdragon 820 on $400 ARM tablets.

It's way faster than a SD820 on raw specs.

Benches slower in both cpu and gpu tasks than both A10 and SD420

Cheap Kindle tablets and iPads own the tablet market with Nexus and Samsung tablets trailing shortly there after.

>Benches
kys brainlet

>~3,600 multi-FP
vs
>~4,100 multi-FP

AHAHAHAHAHA, it can't even beat an ARM toaster chip from the medieval ages.

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/9313962
browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/9312588

Attached: 1516156694480.png (224x309, 115K)

Whoops meant to post this for the surface cuckgo

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/9302427

>gookbench
>gookbench across architectures even
This is how we know you're a subhuman brainlet.

Gookbench general score is unreliable but not the FP single and multi score. Prove me wrong.