Just saw a fucking NordVPN ad on TV. Are they botnet?

just saw a fucking NordVPN ad on TV. Are they botnet?

Attached: NordVPN_logo _horizontal.png (717x139, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIW2YlQla-M
youtube.com/watch?v=VrME4kn15rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
The only VPN service you should use is Mullvad

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=lIW2YlQla-M
yes

A vpn gives more attention to you.

Yes, I wouldn't trust NordVPN simply because of the ridiculous amount of advertising they are doing.

mullvad is likely a govt op fagboi

Like they give a fuck about OP using an IP so he can cheat on his favourite Minecraft server without getting IP bannrd

>mullvad is likely a govt op fagboi
Surely you have a source for this. How could you not with that sophisticated vocabulary?

I just heard about them recently as they have wireguard support

Run your own VPN. It's easy as fuck. There are even setup scripts.

It should be noted, though, that if you're using a VPN to hide from the government or think it magically encrypts your traffic end-to-end, you could just be making the problem worse by using a VPN

>Run your own VPN.
Bad idea.

>You can pay in crypto
>No logs
>Onion over VPN
>Double VPN
>Kill switch
I love it but now I sound like a marketer.

>viral jewtube ad shit
cancer tier

Cryptostorm should satisfy the average /gent's autism

Why?

this
people don't know shit about nordvpn, but they assume it's bad just because they market themselves aggressively

I guess this is a VPN thread.
Which one should I choose?

Have positive experiences with PIA but have seen many mentions of the Mallvad here on Jow Forums. Is it actually good?

Attached: 2018-08-07-13:07:06-screenshot.png (580x463, 70K)

PIA has been taken to court and it keeps no records.

>you care about your privacy online so centralize everything with one monolithic company
t. ecelebs

Mullvad

I use PIA and you can't post on Jow Forums with it, it's all blocked or someone else got the IP permabanned. However I have seen mentions here that Mullvad is not blocked on Jow Forums.

Elaborate.

This is the correct answer

I assume it's for normies since the TV ad goes something like "did you know horrible pervs could be spying on your delicate children?"

Roger that. I'm posting through mullvad right now.

Mullvad is from Sweden without any ads or "worlds first vpn" bullshit. PIA on the other hand....

Attached: RLTiquh.png (317x444, 16K)

AFAIK the best VPNs are those based in northern Cyprus, as there are no laws or regulation in regards to logging.internet traffic so why would the.providers even care

>not just using a socks proxy instead

Have you considered the cheapest option: Being a good person with a clear conscience and nothing to hide?

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (120x120, 15K)

(You)
Claims this while posting on an anonymous image board. Surely you're not a hypocrite and this couldn't be bait.

The only anonymous part of Jow Forums is the lack of a username.

>Jow Forums plebs STILL don't know about the best VPN service in the game
I won't tell you either, DYOR.
Hint: never mentioned in vpn threads and not mentioned in this thread, thus far.

youtube.com/watch?v=VrME4kn15rQ

Tunnelbear?