These two antennas are completely identical, save from the form of their base

These two antennas are completely identical, save from the form of their base.

Which one would you choose, Jow Forums?

Attached: DSC02755.jpg (1024x681, 82K)

Both. Unironically.

what are those?
I thought magnetic loop require a smaller circle on the inside

Left seems more stable, right is more kawaii.

not square enought

right

i can buy something not square only if it mach more cheep than squareones

The left one because more surface area touching the ground.

Left one looks more pleasing

Didn't think about that. Nice one.

Is it the angle you took the photo at, or is the right one slightly larger diameter?

The diameter of the antenna is the same, but one is taller than the other because of the different base.

left. more stable base and it doesn't block the antenna as much

That much is obvious, i was referring to the width, the one on the right simply looks like a wider circle, regardless of the one recessed partially in the base.

People saying left is more stable are absolutely retarded. The one with two contact points, the one on the right, will absolutely always be more stable than the one with one big stand.

let me guess, you are american

The total area of ground contact has absolutely no relation to its stability.
In this particular example you definitely do want the right antenna since you'd want to be able to safely position it on more than just a perfectly straight surface.

>plastic
>block radio waves

Wow Jow Forums is -so- Summer right now that Chinese tech firms are coming here to do product research.
Well neither of them cover all physical orientation (X, Y, Z) But right is vastly superior because if the surface which it's placed on is uneven, it will still stand while left will spin on an uneven surface.

American enough.

left one, it seems easier to clean.

>antennas
also, the one on the left

Jeez, these VR controlers are getting more ridiculous looking by the day.