At what age did you grow out of Linux, Jow Forums?

At what age did you grow out of Linux, Jow Forums?

Attached: f3d.jpg (477x480, 20K)

About 14.

I was about 20 when I moved on to BSD

I'm more of a TempleOS man myself

Why BSD

because he wanted to feel even more like a hipster when he takes his thinkpad out in public

You can't avoid Linux nowadays. It's installed in most of smartphones.

I can't grow out of it. I started using Ubuntu years ago just arbitrarily because it was easy to get and haven't looked back, now when I try to use windows 10 it's the worst shit ever

What exactly is the functional purpose of these multiple daily anti-Linux shitposts?

Is MS really that afraid of an OS with like 3% desktop market share?

>haha it's not possible that I'm retarded, everyone else must be a shill!

That doesn't answer my question.

Die Windoze fag.

>3%
Not even.

Your question was a non sequitur, nobody is going to answer your raving conspiracy theories.

At what age did you grow out of using the toilet? I personally switched to diapers at 19.

Do you get paid in curry?
saged btw.

The numbers I've seen tend to be 1-3%, so I was being generous to the opposition, as it makes even less sense to be shitposting about an OS with a 1% or lower desktop market share.

You're reading a little too deeply into the second part of my post. It was a tongue-in-cheek way of answering my actual question, which is "what does anybody gain out of making these shitpost threads".

That all being said, there's nothing conspiratorial about alluding to Microsoft's well known and documented behavior of snuffing out competition by any (often underhanded) means possible.

23 when I started hating all software unconditionally

I'll let you know when that happens. Try to hold your breath waiting. If you're so sure about it happening then it shouldn't be long.

17, used it for 3 years. Never again

hot

>what is a loaded question

>that 30 year old boomer who "grew out of Linux"

Attached: 1530906555724.png (380x390, 70K)

>tfw can't leave the linux botnet

I just use Solaris cli
and windows 10 for my gayms
im ok with this

Fall into the Linux meme at 11, installed Arch at 13, Gentoo at 14 and then my father bought me a gaming pc.
Since then, I've been 8 years dualbooting Arch and W10.