Back in my day passwords were simple. None of this capital letter and cryptic symbols bullshit I tell ya

Back in my day passwords were simple. None of this capital letter and cryptic symbols bullshit I tell ya.

Attached: 2F062FD2-0D87-4CAF-8B01-0924E5F1468D.png (376x341, 57K)

hurry up and die old man

A "Doomer" perhaps?

Attached: password_strength.png (740x601, 91K)

>123456
>login successful

>gets btfo by dictionary attack

*gets fucked in the ass by a dictionary attack*
Ahhhh, perfect

nice bait

*slirp*

That's not what a dictionary attack is, retards. Dictionary attacks run through a "dictionary" of the most commonly used passwords, not the literal English dictionary.

Back in the day, India, Russia and Algeria didn't have internet.

4x permutation dictionary attack would btfo horse fuckers like you

those were the days

>Algeria
fuck off keep my country outta this, we had just gotten out of a colonization age retard.

Attached: nanik.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Yet you're still a pile of shit.

What's your excuse going to be 100 years from now when you're still a dysfunctional shithole?

niggers probably

>This is the president.
We cant change him cuz most people experienced the (black) decade, worst 10 years ever.

Attached: Bouteflika_AFP.jpg (800x560, 75K)

And takes O(n^4) the time retard

and still way faster than cracking a normal 10 digit password with symbols and uppercase

I was hoping it was ovaltine.

Just a regular boomer

I just smash random keys and numbers in my keyboard and write it down. I literally don't know any of my passwords.

Attached: [Shimakaze Kai] Shinryaku!! Ika Musume OVA 03 [BD 1080p Hi10P FLAC] [56A416999.mkv_snapshot_13.16_[2 (889x720, 238K)

Add a capitol, a number and a symbol, and an additional word. Still easier to remember than gibberish nonsensical shit.

You mean like KeePass?