Connect another display to my laptop

>connect another display to my laptop
>linux increases the cursor acceleration
>ok I'll just search for a solution
>"You're not the only one to experience this and unfortunately there is no fix. Users have reported this behaviour since 2010 and it has been an open bug since 2011."

And this is why I use Windows.

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 31K)

Same tbqh

And this by god this is the worst thing to deal with.

Attached: Filepicker.png (742x828, 151K)

Source? Which DE? Which GPU drivers? Surely this couldn't be just one of "those" threads.

MATE, open source drivers. It happens on other environments too.

here

I only referred to the "You're not the only one and there is no fix..." as this was my exact experience trying to switch to Linux using Ubuntu.

In my case I would have horrible sound and microphone quality with seemingly no fix.
I tried a year later but had a new Motherboard/CPU/GPU. I couldn't even get a picture on the installer because of some issue with my setup.

>inb4 hurr you're too dumb to use it
>inb4 hurr Ubuntu is a shit distro. You should have used X

Are you me?

Attached: 1430971491746.png (350x250, 33K)

>these people falling for loonix meme
They never learn. Never!

this is why I rename all the pics I download

I hope you also rename them before you post them otherwise enjoy getting dox'd because archives exist

>choosing your ebin frog images from the file selector
>not having a proper file manager open and just copying the selection from there to the file selector

Why is Linux so shit lads?
>every fucking time I've used Archive Manager it's been saving the archived file in .cache and I have to go 1 by 1 and delete them

Windows just werks

Microsoft Windows 98 doesn't have this problem.

Attached: 1502610590077.png (1024x768, 243K)

Wasn't there an AUR package that adds icon view? Why they don't merge the patch it uses?

sudo rm -f *.cache

Whew that was hard

My point is why does it do that in the first place? Why not delete the file when the program closes it

Attached: you.png (225x224, 5K)

daily reminder that linux is free if your time is worthless

Attached: 1494653715125.png (1920x1090, 1.62M)

>confining yourself to one OS

>using sudo on a file your user owns
kys

Here? And you referred to "same tbqh", really? This is all well and good, but people still have to drag words out of your mouth.
Someone bothered to provide and actual answer, not you for some reason. I think your best option would be KDE with open source drivers.