My government publishes all my info online, zero privacy

Hi Jow Forums, Indian fag checking in. So I googled my name today and realized that all my info is in the public domain, a google search away. My dob, address, education details, caste, some government issued id cards including the indian version of ssn. To be clear, this is the case for at least ~40% of the population and I'm sure it's easy to find the info for the remaining people by accessing the right gov site.

I'm not hear to discuss the specific details of my case, but the broader question of privacy in the world of an internet with perfect memory + retarded governments who don't understand privacy. The conclusion that I came to is this : privacy for our generation does not exist, but we have to keep fighting to ensure future generations don't have to go through this bullshit.

I'm sure other countries including the USA have some version of the problem I described. Anyway, what would you change with this retarded world:

- elect sensible people to government offices

- harshly punish the ad economy that played an important role in this situation

- teach privacy in grade 6 so we won't have to explain what privacy means to 50 year old government officials

- allow establishing independent countries which are free to innovate on governance, economic models etc. eg- Imagine a country which makes privacy a right, respects freedom of speech, tries out economic models and is free to switch when things don't work out

Yes, I jokingly thought about your advice "kys". It doesn't solve the problem though, my info is still in the public domain.

Share your horror stories re: privacy and anything relevant to this post.

Attached: 24124124.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Sorry bro, but you live in a literal shithole country, this kind of thing was to be expected.

Guess but privacy when down the shitter.>>>

Attached: carlos.jpg (210x240, 17K)

To be honest?
That country just needs a hard restart. It's fucked, and there's no way to fix it with the current state of politics over there. The only way to actually change that country for good is a revolution.

I have no sympathy for Indians. You are a nation of scammers, get scammed, faggot.

It's one of the most populated countries in the world, of course it's going to have its fair share of scammers, retard.

There are more people in China and we get approximately 0 scam calls from there, nice try streetshitter.

Pajeet rhapatusundaram how are you doing? Have you bought a toilet yet?

China is communist. They don't need money. They have no reason to scam.
Try again, retardo.

Even now, Indians try to scam people into believing they aren't scammers.

Do I look Indian to you?

Attached: IMG_20180808_093507.jpg (2448x3264, 1.67M)

(not op) bru you wish the worst on a billion people because of a few thousand scammers? in case you're not trolling, you're blinded by hate and can't reason properly.

Taking the bait, china fucks you over with the trade deficit, is involved in espionage, doesn't allow foreign companies without heavy restrictions, steals IP etc etc. you get the point, the world, including india, china, usa, europe is fucked bad, real bad. this is a discussion about that, not about your prejudices through your hate tinted glasses

Yes, now get back to shitting.

>Taking the bait, china fucks you over with the trade deficit, is involved in espionage, doesn't allow foreign companies without heavy restrictions, steals IP etc etc. you get the point,
Sure, but they don't target vulnerable elderly people and lie to them in order to steal thousands of dollars.

>Implying chinkbros want to fuck you over because of its nationalist government.

doing fine sitting in my air conditioned apartment overlooking the sea. I have a western toilet with a bidet, way ahead of you retards still using toilet paper.

>caste

Attached: 1426099194963.png (500x500, 404K)

Aylmao, aadhaar is insecure as fuck, who knew.
At least I live in America and that the details on my aadhaar are all for Bangalore, an extra layer of subterfuge considering that I actually live in Hyderabad when I visit India.

India has five times the population of the United States. By your logic, it i should create about a 5th of the scams. Turns out that we get about 10000 times the scams from your country.Your homework is to figure out why. The problem is your shithole fuck off and learn to think rationally before you even to discuss your club critically.

>your shithole
not an Indian.

Actually I have been getting calls from China recently. Its a scam targeting Chinese people where they claim your assets in China have been seized by the government and you must [give them private info/money] to get it back.

Hello , sir ,

Can I interest you in "FireFox" web browser application ? It has many great features and it`s free.. We managed to make it look like chrome , very good!

Yours sincerely ,

Ramya Pranav

Die you fucking scamming piece of human dogshit pajeet. You deserve every ounce of misery that you get.

*snap*

t. Ranjeesh Dhaliwal

I'm not an Indian

Sure Pajeet. Indians would never lie about being Indian on the internet. I'm sure your name is "John" or something, right?

Do you want a timestamped picture or something to prove that I'm white? Here you go:
Asshole.

>Try googling myself
>Only results are info about my dad who has the same name and my github profile.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>posts picture proving I'm white
>p-proves nothing!!

mods should just delete this thread, there's not going to be any actual discussion here.

I run a popular blog. 99% spam and scammy selling of marketting products is by Americans or Chinks. Different folks, different strokes

Genuinely curious, what does effect does being in a certain "caste" have for an Indian?
I feel like that would suck if people were able to look me up and be like "oh his great-grandad was considered white trash, better not hire him".

Poo in loo

Attached: 1533479629960.jpg (549x549, 62K)

I've seen this too. Aadhaar will fix this if Aadhaar virtual ID, biometrics and OTPs are properly enforced.

Upper castes are the most marginalised people in India. Being lower caste=free gibs, jobs from the govt. and journalists which pander/lobby for more dependence from the govt., you can abuse upper caste people but if an upper caste person abuses you he goes to jail etc.

The reason is most likely that Indains can speak english in general.

The caste system has today the same mechanics as the oppression olympics in the west.

The irony here is because of shitty IT security. In all sense.

>caste
The absolute state of third world shitholes

>mods deleting anti-pajeet comments
When did Jow Forums become a SJW shithole?

Come on man, Indian names are so repetitive you can't find pinpoint who. Stfu and stop larping

What is your caste?

>mfw live in the west

Attached: 1533736998573.png (705x357, 317K)

> it's like saying whites are the most marginalized people in the USA.

Don't listen to this idiot. The truth is complex : essentially the government tries helping lower caste people through quotas. it sounds good in theory, but in practice it leads to all sorts of issues. imagine saying 40% of USA is black so 40% of all jobs are reserved for black and 40% of seats in all colleges are for blacks. it just does not work and is often gamed and leads to resentment and basically helps the rich get richer.

Sad state we Indian fa/g/s live in. I want to nuke the govt. because it's ran by retards since the start. Start afresh!

>I'm sure other countries including the USA have some version of the problem I described.
The worst thing is literally every medical institution wanting your social security number and a photocopy of your ID.

Indian here as well, thankfully I was aware of the privacy implications of Facebook, and other social media before my data was indexed and sold. Deleted all my posts, manually removed everything, then deleted social media completely from my life. Also deleted the associated email addresses. Now I sit behind many ways to spoof my identity with multiple email IDs, user names, VPN's etc. Just go offline with these accounts. But you're pretty fucked. Soo, I would recommend moving places, and changing your contact number.

Just remember not to immigrate to a better country. You are essentially bringing your problems with you. Stay in your own shithole and try fixing it.

They're not fucking Communist stop spreading this lie. Only by name of party. They're an authoritarian yet pretty capitalist state

>caste
wow great country you live in

Not him but the US is a shithole too

>implying a common man could change the shithole country
No thanks. We'll be lynched by the public mob for being too sensible and intelligent

Do remember that our country is filled with uneducated nationalist retards spreading fake news and religious propaganda for votebank politics

won't help
same ppl

Did not read. Zero fucks given to street shitting.

WORLD POWER BY 2020

OP, that sucks and I think you pointed out very reasonable means of tackling the issue. But I disagree with the notion of "an internet with perfect memory". Good luck finding any of the Rapidshare or Megaupload files, or most torrent trackers from only 3 years ago.

Here in central Europe it's mostly other Europeans (and no, not "new" Europeans) doing these scams.

>it's like saying whites are the most marginalized people in the USA.
That's exactly what it is, faggot

>muh communism had never been tried

>My dob, address, education details, caste, some government issued id cards including the indian version of ssn
>caste
I love how you view this degenerate thing as a typical information to give, like your job or address.
feelsgoodnottoliveinashithole

I'm not Communist I just know what it actually is. Mao would hate current china. It allows for private ownership

there's one billion of you, what would make someone want to steal your data specifically? :^)

I don't believe he meant perfect memory in that sense, I think he meant it in the sense of "the internet never forgets" like how Gabe Newell meant it.

It amuses me greatly how the government officially has your caste registered.

Here in the Netherlands we had all the jews registered before WW2 happened.

Which led to us being more than double as efficient as the Germans..

Wait wut

not all heroes

>Being lower caste=free gibs, jobs from the govt. and journalists which pander/lobby for more dependence from the govt., you can abuse upper caste people but if an upper caste person abuses you he goes to jail etc.
Summon Kalki Avatar right fucking now

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

They tried it from the 50s to 80s

And it failed miserably

Your information isn't worth anything. I doubt scammers in your country are shitting where they eat...wait.

>caste

Attached: 24e.jpg (500x333, 30K)

What's wrong with castes?

Well, it makes sense for very basic info about a person to be public domain, but the stuff you talk about is too much.

On a personal level, the best way to combat this is to attach as little as possible to your "official" identity. Avoid services that require your real name or anything connected to it, and never give that information where it is optional. Never pay for things on credit, only cash or cryptocurrency. Give nicknames or aliases to anyone you don't trust.

>tfw dont have to deal with that
granted, what i do have to deal with is also bad

Attached: 2017-09-15 11.10.53.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Take a good look at India and then get back to us on that.

Taken from the lightest part of your hand.
Go shit on the street you pathetic curry nigger piece of road shit

Attached: .jpg (1536x2048, 1.23M)

helo sir please do the needful and download www.fastsupport.com an press run administrator
ok now show bobs